Chapter VII

He Beat Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VII

 

Taeyeon being shocked by Jiyong hand which grab her hand and pull her toward him. That action make Taeyeon fell over in top of Jiyong supine body.

 

Jiyong open his eyes and said to Taeyeon “Good morning Kim Taeyeon” with his alluring eyes. Taeyeon cheek flushed right away and because she fell embrassed, she rushingly rised from Jiyong body.

 

“Good morning Jiyong oppa” Taeyeon said to Jiyong with flushed cheek after she rised from Jiyong body.

 

Jiyong chuckled to see Taeyeon embrassing reaction.

 

Taeyeon cheek become more flushed because of Jiyong chuckled.

 

“I will make a breakfast for us.” Taeyeon said to Jiyong while looking towards the kitchen which visible from the living room and begin to walk toward the kitchen.

 

Jiyong who see that, rise from the living room sofa and grab Taeyeon hand, and he said “I think you should change your clothes first, you still wearing a same clothes from last night. Isnt that uncomfortable?”

 

Taeyeon look to her own self and she said “You right, I think I would take a shower first and change my clothes.”

 

“I want to take a shower to, Is that okay if you use a washroom in the guest room? You can use my sister clothes. Her clothes are in the wardrobe in the guest room.” Jiyong said to Taeyeon.

 

“Okey, Oppa” Taeyeon said to Jiyong, then  he Taeyeon to the guest room, near his work space.

 

 

Taeyeon then take a bath, in the bathroom in guest room.

 

Taeyeon use (Jiyong sister (kwon jisoo) clothes

 

 

After bath – In the kitchen

 

Taeyeon open the refrigator to see the ingridient she can use to make a breakfast. She saw variant ingridients and take the sprouts, egg, and kimchi from the refrigator.

 

Taeyeon intend to make a simple breakfast, she want to make a 콩나물 국 (bean sprout soup)  which is good as a hangover cures, 계란 마리 (eggroll) and 김치(kimchi).

 

 

When she wash the ingridients, Jiyong arrive in the kitchen.

 

 

Jiyong who see Taeyeon wash the ingridients say to Taeyeon “You don’t need to make a breakfast. I will call my head housekeeper to make that for us. Beside did you know how to cook?” Jiyong ask Taeyeon disparagingly and rising his eyebrow.

 

“Of course I know how to cook.” Taeyeon said to Jiyong with annoying tone,because of Jiyong underestimate her. “You don’t need to call your head housekeeper. I will cook the breakfast! Just sit and wait for the breakfast I made.” Taeyeon said and start to cook the breakfast.

 

When Taeyeon start to cook, Jiyong still stand in the kitchen. He lean his body on one of the kitchen cabinets and folded his hands while staring toward Taeyeon.


Taeyeon who realised that Jiyong look at her said “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“I’m not looking at you! I’m looking to the bean sprout and the egg. Because I’m hungry” Jiyong said and leaving the kitchen and sit in the dining room. He sit in the dining room while watching Taeyeon who cook and sing at the same time.

 

After Taeyeon finish cooking, they eat the breakfast Taeyeon made. Jiyong actually feel pesimistic toward Taeyeon cooking. But it turned out that Taeyeon cooking is so delicious.

 

“Ok, I must say that you are a great chef Kim Taeyeon.” Jiyong said that sincerely.

 

“I already told you oppa, but you are so pesimistic toward my ability.” Taeyeon said back to Jiyong.

 

Then they are eating the breakfast. While they are eating the breakfast, Taeyeon receive a call from his brother. She pick up the phone and his brother said to her “where are you Kim Taeyeon? you are not going home last night! Mom is freaking out right now!!”

 

“I’m in Gyeonggi right now oppa”  Taeyeon answer Jiwoong question honestly.

 

“What! Gyeonggi? What are you doing in Gyeonggi? Is to far away from Seoul.”

 

“You know that Im going out with my friend yesterday, but right now I’m in Gyeonggi, in Jiyong oppa house.” Taeyeon said honestly to Jiwoong.

 

“YAAA!!! Kim Tae Yeon!! How dare you spend a night with a man!!” Jiwoong shout to Taeyeon. “and did you forget that we need to go to Jeonju today? Tomorrow is grandma birthday party!”

 

“OMG Jiwoong oppa, I forgot about that!”

 

 “YAA!! Kim Taeyeon, send me Jiyong house location right now! I will pick you up in Gyeonggi.”

 

“But, oppa....” however Jiwoong already hang up the phone. And there is a message come to Taeyeon phone.

 

Jiwoong :

Send the location right now Kim Taeyeon. I will pick you up right now, and we will right away going toward Jeonju. I’ll bring your clothes so we do not need to go back to Seoul again.

 

Taeyeon :

Ok oppa. And she send the location to Jiwoong.

 

“Is that Jiwoong?” Jiyong ask Taeyeon. After she continue to eat.

 

“Yes, it is Jiwoong, he was freaking out because I spend a night with you, in your house.”

 

“Don’t worry, I will explain to him, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter