Chapter XVI

He Beat Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kwon Jiyong POV

 

When Jiyong received an information from the concierge in Serenity Office, he immediately going to the Dongdaemun Design Plaza. After he arrive in the building, he going out from his car and start searching for where Taeyeon is.

 

He been wandering around the Dongdaemun Design Plaza, when he finally saw that Taeyeon walking and going toward a car. His heart jolting and beating so fast, because finally he can see Taeyeon after such a long time. He feel that world is revolve around and he only can see Taeyeon standing just about 300 meters from where he stand, so beautiful and graceful and look so mature. His consciousness returned when he saw her open the car door which in Jiyong opinion is her car. Seems like he will going out from Dongdaemun Plaza. Jiyong who saw that run as fast as he can toward Taeyeon, and then he reach her hand and pull her body toward him and hug her tightly.

 

Jiyong miss her so much, finally he can touch her and hug her again. Jiyong thought, and in his mind, he promise that he will never ever let her go and will try everything to make her always in his side and to make her become his wife.

 

After he hug her for approximately 5 (five) minutes, he finally let her go from his hug and out from his grasp. He then saw her face. But what he saw shocked him most,  Taeyeon face colour is deathly pale and seems like she doesn’t even want to meet and saw Jiyong face, and suddenly she cry, tears start dripping into her pale cheek. Jiyong who saw that feeling so aghast. He then grab her shoulder and slowly pull one of his hand to her face and start to sweep the tears in her face. But Taeyeon brushed off his hand from her face and her shoulder, and she rub out the rest of her tears in her face, and finally she looking and staring toward him. However the eyes who staring toward Jiyong are staring so fierce and staring him so coldly and it makes him froze and confused.

 

“What did I do wrong Taeyeon~a? Why are you being like this toward me?” Jiyong ask her with a weak and freal tone, so confused, because he don’t understand why she hate him so much. For five years everyday he have been ask the same question all the time, every hours, minute, and second, but he can find the answer why Taeyeon left him.

 

Instead of answering Jiyong questions, Taeyeon throwing he face away from him and try to go inside her car, but before she open the car door, there is a boy going outside her car and grab Taeyeon hand and ask a question toward Taeyeon “mom, what are we waiting for, lets go to granpa house.” The boys said to Taeyeon. And when he saw Taeyeon is crying he said again “why are you crying mom?” he ask to Taeyeon with a gloomy and worry face and tone.

 

Mom? Jiyong thought. The boys call Taeyeon mom..oh my god..don’t tell me that his...

 

But before Jiyong finish his thought, that boy who seems finally realize that there is someone beside his mom staring to Jiyong and his face change and smile so brightly “Daddy” he jump excitedly and walking back and going inside the car, and for a just a moment, he going out again with a little girl just about his age and the boy said again “Look Jiyeon~a, what oppa said is true right? Because we are going back to Korea, finally we can see daddy!!” The little girl then also looking toward Jiyong and when she realize something the little girl also smile so brightly and also said “Daddy.” Toward him and then both of them reach him and hug his feet.

 

Jiyong feeling so shocked. He knew exactly and for sure that the little boy and the little girl is his own blood, they look exactly like him. Why! Seems like the little boy and the little girl is a twinns. Omg! Jiyong feel like he just being hit by a thunder struck. she left me when she was pregnant. Why! Omg why! Jiyong suddenly feeling so angry toward Taeyeon. How dare she hide this truth behind him. After 5 years, he never imagine that he already have his own kids! A twins! Jiyong thought.

 

Taeyeon grab their children hand which in Jiyong feet away from him. But Jiyong squad his feet and grab back their childer to him and hug them so tightly and said “Yes, I’m your father.” toward the little boy (who until now Jiyong doesn’t knew his name) and the little girl Jiyeon.

 

The kids hug him so tightly, and Jiyong feel a blissfulness, blessedness reaching his heart. He was so happy that they (he and Taeyeon) have a children together.

 

He still angry right now toward her, but he can not erase his happy feeling about him having a children. A cute, beautiful, handsome twins boy and girl.

 

“I think we need to talk about all of this Kim Taeyeon.” Jiyong said very sternly toward Taeyeon.

 

“Ok, but just let them going to my parents first. Because there is no one who can take care of the children  cause I have so much to do.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter