Chapter XV

He Beat Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong POV

@Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – 12 pm

Kwon Jiyong Outfit

Kwon Jiyong is standing infront of LAX, he just been arrived in Los Angeles from Taiwan and waiting for his chauffeur to pick him up. He have a business to settle first thing in the morning tomorrow regarding the Kwon Enterprise.

He going for his business trip with his personal assistant Kang Seungyoon, they walk and get to the car going toward The Ritz Carlton Hotel, where the business meeting will held tomorrow.

“Are you already call Mr. Robert and told him about the adjustment I request to make in the agreement?” Jiyong ask Seungyoon in the car.

“Yes I already told him when we’re about to take off from Taiwan. When we arrive in LA, he call me back and tell me that they do not mind with the adjustment you request in the agreement as long as you agree to give them 5% (five percent) of the profit to them.

“Very well then.” After that Jiyong continue working with reviewing another agreement, where he should go to England tomorrow night to settle that agreement and also he have his highschool reunion in England as well, that he should attend.

When he reviewing the agremeent, suddenly there is a message come to his phone. Jiyong open and check who the message from. He a little bit taken a back when he saw Kim Jiwoong who send the message. He open the message and read the text which has been sent from Jiwong to him :

Jiwoong :

My sister already in Korea. She will take over Serenity and will work there start from tomorrow. She become a designer right now and quite famous. She not using her Korean name while she’s leaving Korea. Her name is Elisabeth Kim.

Here is my sister picture :

This is how she looks right now. I hope my decision to tell all of this to you is right.

Jiyong heart jolt and beating so fast when he saw the message. All the feeling mixed together longing, spark, happy, love, sad, hurt, all become one that Jiyong even can explain and describe.

He snap and said to his chauffeur “STOP THE CAR”. The chauffeur is shock and make a sudden brake, and make Jiyong and Seungyoon body jerked forward.

“What happen?” Seungyoon ask him.

All the memory like a smoke floating in Jiyong mind. In a glance of time Jiyong can not even think and so shocked for the information he receive from Jiwoong. There is an interlude for a minute and after that Jiyong said to his chauffeur “Back to the LAX right now! Immediately!.” Jiyong said with an overflowing feeling. He can not even describe the overflow feeling he savour which flare up through his entire body.

In the way back to airport Jiyong said to Seungyoon to cancel all his schedule for 3 (three) dayss and tell to Mr. Robert secretary, that Jiyong have an important things to do in Korea, so postponed the meeting until 1 (one) weeks if they gonna meet in London, or he can choose to meet him and going to Korea 3 (three) days later. Jiyong also told to Seungyoon to handle the business in England and send his regard to all his highschool friend and tell them sorry that he can not attend the reunion due to he have something that he can not avoid.

After he arrive at the LAX, Jiyong running so fastly to the counter and search for the first direct flight going to Seoul. He feel so restless and freal. It turns that the fastest flight will going in the next 2 hours. Jiyong agree and take the airplane ticket immediately, and waiting for the flight with a lot of thought in his mind.

In the waiting area of LAX, Jiyong can not stop looking for Jiwoong message. He look to Taeyeon face in his phone and touch his phone screen. Then he realise that he forget to reply Jiwoong message. He then write and send a reply message to Jiwoong :

I can not tell you how thank you I am Jiwoong~a. If there are another greatest word beside thank you, then I must already convey that word to  you for sure. I will prove it to you that your decision to tell me about your sister is not wrong. Thank you so much.

 

Jiyong

After he send the message to Jiwoong, Jiyong call his staff in Seoul to prepare his car in Incheon airport for him, and he make several other call regarding the posponement of his business.


@ Incheon – Seoul 9 am

Jiyong arrive at Incheon on 9 am in the morning, he walk toward the outside of Incheon airport where his chaffeur already there to hand over his car keys.

“Sir, this is your car key.” Chaffeur Seo give his car key to him.

“Thank you Chaffeur Seo.” Jiyong grab his car key.

“Are you sure you drive alone sir? If I’m not mistaken you’re just have a really long flight sir.” Chaffeur Seo who already work in his family for so long ask him politely.

“Its okay, I will drive by my self.” Jiyong said to him and after that he drive his car away from Incheon airport toward the Serenity office. Because, based from the message from Jiwoong, he only know that Taeyeon working in Serenity right now, then he supposed to search Taeyeon there right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter