Chapter X

He Beat Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Tae Yeon POV

Jiyong send Taeyeon to her family house that night. Taeyeon can not sleep entire night, thinking about Jiyong kiss hiss lips. She cover her face when thinking about the kiss. She does not feel Jiyong kiss are roughly at all. Taeyeon like the taste of Jiyong lips so much. She can not stop thinking about it. The kiss is Taeyeon first Kiss. She never imagine that the taste of the kiss will be so great.

When Taeyeon can not sleep and thinking about Jiyong, suddenly there is someone who call her. Thats Jiyong who call her, she immediately pick up her phone.

“Yes oppa.”

“Sorry I call you in this past hour, I just want to let you know that I’ve arrived at home safely. What are you doing right now?”

“I’m thinking about you.” Taeyeon said that.

“So am I.” Jiyong reply Taeyeon sweet talk.

“Taeyeon~a, do you have any schedule tomorrow? I want to introduce you to my entire family. We will have a family dinner tomorrow” Jiyong said that to Taeyeon

Taeyeon was thrilled to hear that Jiyong ask her and want to introduce her to his family “I don’t have any schedule tomorrow. I will come with you to your family house.” Taeyeon said that to Jiyong.

“Ok, I will pick you up tomorrow on 6 pm, because the dinner will start at 7 pm in my family house.” Jiyong said that.

“Ok oppa.” Taeyeon said that.

“Its already late, go to sleep and have sweet dream Taeyeon~a. Good night honey.”

“Good night oppa.” Taeyeon said that and giggle hearing Jiyong call her honey.

 

Kwon Jiyong POV

Jiyong pick up Taeyeon from her house the next day on 6 pm.

They are heading toward Hannam-dong, where his family home is located.

 

 

After they arrive in his family house, They are going to the living room of his family house.

In the living room, his entire family has been there. Jiyong father Kwon Young Hwan the owner of Kwon Enterprise, his mother, grandmother and Jiyong older sister Kwon Dami has been there too.

Living Room

“you just arrive Jiyong~a?” Kwon Dami said to Jiyong. She raise from her seat and approach his younger brother and hug him, and she smile seeing his brother bring a girl to their family house.

“Uwaa~you finally bring a girl to our family house. Introduce her to us Jiyong~a.” Dami said excitedly to Jiyong.

Jiyong then grab Taeyeon hair and said “Appa, Omma, Halmoni, Nuna, Introduce her, Kim Taeyeon, my girlfriend.”

Taeyeon then bowing and said “I’m Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you.”

“Are you Kim Tae Woong daughter? The Kim Enterprise owner?” Jiyong father ask Taeyeon.

“Yes, I’m Kim Tae Woong daughter.” Taeyeon answer Kim Young Hwan (Jiyong father) question.

“Omo, omo, your grandmother in Jeonju is my best friend.” Jiyong grandmother said that and smile very brightly to her.

“Omooo..omooo..Jiyong~a, you have a really great choice of a woman.” Jiyong mother said to him and smile more brightly than his mother in law.

“Welcome to our family Kim Taeyeon.” Kim Young Hw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter