Chapter VI

He Beat Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VI

Jiyong pull Taeyeon hands and pull her into his car while he start his car engine and going away from the cakeshop club.

In the car, Taeyeon just stay quiet and just looking scenery out of the window of Jiyong car. Jiyong himself is also doesn’t have any intention to make and open a conversation with Taeyeon.

After half an hour of silent, Taeyeon who look outside the window, suddenly realize that they begin to move away from seoul border street. She finally open up a conversation and ask Jiyong “Where are we going?” she said frantically.

“We are going to Gapyunggun, Gyeonggi do” Jiyong said to Taeyeon briefly.

*(Gyeonggi-do is the most populous province in South Korea. Its name, Gyeonggi means the area surrounding capital).

“To Gyeonggi?? Why we are going to Gyeonggi do?? And it takes 2 (two) and half hours to go to Gyeonggi do, and right now is 1 (one) am already.” Taeyeon said histerically.

“We are going to my house, don’t histerically like that Taeyeon~a” Jiyong said to Taeyeon while holding his ears. “Just sleep, I will woke you up when we arrive at Gyeonggi do.” Jiyong said again.

“Why your house is so far away from Seoul??” Taeyeon asked again to Jiyong.

“I have an apartment in Seoul, the Galleria Foret, and There is also Kwon Family house in Seoul, but we are going to Gyeonggi-do because that’s my private house and I don’t want anybody to disturb me right now, because I’m so tired and wanna go out from the hustle of Seoul this weekend.” Jiyong explain to Taeyeon. “Just go to sleep Taeyeon~a, If we already arrived in my private house, I will woke you up.” Jiyong said that while glance at Taeyeon and caress Taeyeon head gently.

“You are not sleepy? Is really dangerous driving when you already tired.” Taeyeon said to Jiyong with a worry tone.

“Just go to sleep Taeyeon~a, Im not that tired and I will drive savely..I promise” Jiyong said and caress Taeyeon head again.

Taeyeon just about to fall asleep but suddenly there is an incoming call on her cell phone, from Tiffany. Taeyeon pick up her phone. Tiffany is asking where Taeyeon is because all of them already freaking out searching and looking for Taeyeon. Taeyeon then explain that she’s going with Jiyong and will call Tiffany later. Tiffany scream excitedly and tell to Taeyeon that she must tell the detail tomorrow. Taeyeon then hang up his phone after finish talking with Tiffany on her phone.

While Taeyeon finish talking with Tiffany in her phone, Jiyong is also received a call from Kiko, he pick up his phone and same like Taeyeon call, Kiko ask where Jiyong is and Jiyong just said that he was tired so he going home first and he briefly hang up his phone.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong while he have a conversation with someone in his phone. Taeyeon vaguely hear a woman voice. Taeyeon who heard that turned her face and back looking outside the window car and close her eyes and fall asleep.

 

After 2 (two hours of driving)   

 

They arrive in Jiyong private house.

(Jiyong house)

Jiyong park his car in the garage of his house and turned off his car machine.

(Jiyong Garage)

He turned his face and looking at Taeyeon who still deeply fall asleep. Jiyong mesmerized with Taeyeon sleeping face, so calm. He then sweep Taeyeon face which half of her face covered with her hair strands. Jiyong sweep the hair strand in her face and caress Taeyeon cheek gently.

She is indeed so pretty..perfectly beautiful. Jiyong thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter