Chapter XII

He Beat Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next 1 months @Friday afternoon

Kim Tae Yeon POV

Jiyong oppa has become the CEO of Kwon Enterprise and he been so busy all the time. Jiyong and Taeyeon only can spend their dating time on the weekend because of that.

The engagement day of Taeyeon and Jiyong just 1 and half months left, so Taeyeon herself is busy with her mother and Jiyong mother prepare the engagement party.

Taeyeon is about to fitting her dress when he receive a phone call from Jiyong.

“Where are you and what are you doing right now Taeyeon~a?”

“I’m in Serenity (Kim Enterprise fashion brand) to fitting my dress oppa.”

“I can not pick you up because there still I need to do, how about we meet in Galerria Foret tonight. Just sleep over in my place, I will ask for your parents permit.”

“Ok oppa, I think I will finish and go to Galleria Foret around 9 pm.”

“Do you want to eat something.?” Taeyeon ask him.

“No, I will eat before I’m going home, I need to meet my friend today.” Jiyong said to Taeyeon.

“Ok oppa, see you in the Galleria Foret. And there is something that I want to tell you oppa. ” Taeyeon said that with an exciting tone before she hung up the phone.

@Galleria Foret 9 pm

Taeyeon arrive at Jiyong mansion. There is something she need to tell jiyong that very important that night.

She enter Jiyong mansion, she is his girlfriend of course she know Jiyong lock code to enter the house.

She walking toward the living room. But she stop her step when she heard Jiyong voice who were talking to a guy.

She heard that Jiyong laughing and said to that guy “Yes, you know I hate her and want to win the bet and to revange because once she make me embrassed. I already told you the story about Taeyeon who put my love letter to her in school bulletine board right?”

And then that guy is laughing “yes you already told me that story.”

 Taeyeon is standing behind the cabinets and she so shock hear Jiyong said that, her heart is breaking,  she peeking to look who is Jiyong talking with.

And Jiyong is actually talking with his bestfriend Choi Seunghyun. Her tears pouring down in her cheek immediately after she heard what Jiyong said to Seunghyun. She close not believe what she heard. She doesn’t want to hear their conversation any longer, so carefully she walking outside Jiyong mansion and leaving from there immediately with her heart broken in to million pieces.

 

Kwon Jiyong POV

Jiyong finsih his work on 7 pm that night. He have a dinner appointment with one of his bestfriend Seunghyun. They eat dinner near Jiyong office. After they eat dinner Jiyong invite him to his mansion to watch baseball game. He know that Taeyeon will not mad or upset if he invite seunghyun to his mansion on the Saturday were he should spend his quality time with Taeyeon.

 

In Jiyong mansion in the living room they are talking about Jiyong relationship with Taeyeon to Seunghyun.

“I can not believe that you will be engage to Kim Taeyeon, once you said that you really hate her.”

Jiyong laugh and said to Seunghyun “Yes, you know I hate her and want to win the bet and to revange because once she make me embrassed. I already told you the story about Taeyeon who put my love letter to her in school bulletine board right?”

But before Jiyong continue his talking he receive a phone call, so he pick up the phone..its actually from youngbae who want to go to his mansion too. So he said to youngbae to come over faster because the baseball game almost start.

After he hung up his talking in phone. He continue talking and said to Seunghyun “at first I pure and intend to take my revenge to her. But as a time running, I can not control my heart, and I fall again with her charm and became crazy in love again with her.And what I feel right now is that I can not live without her.” Jiyong said that while touch his cheast.

“Ouch. You’re such a melodramatic men!” seunghyun said and throwing up a sofa pillow to Jiyong. I got a goosebumps hearing your confession.

And they laugh.

After that youngbae coming and they finish watching the baseball game and youngbae and seunghyun permit to going to their home.

The time is already 11 pm but Taeyeon does not arrive yet in his mansion. He become worry and try to call her. But he can not reach her because her phone is off.

He become very worried, so he took his car key and drive toward Taeyeon house. Because the security has known his car very well, they open the gate and Jiyong can tell how relieve he is when he saw Taeyeon car.

 

He get out from his car and push the house bell..after  a quite time Jiwoong appear and open the house door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter