Chapter V

He Beat Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter V

Kwon Jiyong PoV

Jiyong hangout with his “night life” friend that night. They are being invited by Jay Park to his birthday party. Jiyong actually feel tired that day after he finish doing some of his thesis for his final project in SNU college.

But, because he can stop thinking about Taeyeon, then for the distraction he agree to go to the Cakeshop Club, the club he and his friend usually hangout.

When jiyong arrive in Cakeshop he was being suprised by his friend Kiko Mizuhara which already been there too and just arrived from england. They are partying, drinking, chatting and dancing. Kiko sit beside Jiyong all the time and there is a time when she permit herself to go to toilet.

Kiko who just got back from toilet sit beside Jiyong again, and they are cuddling and Jiyong then kissing Kiko. After he kiss kiko he laughing. When he was laughing talking about something while holding his stomach, there he saw Taeyeon, sit in his opposite side.

What the hell is she doing in this night club. Jiyong thought that, he feel mad and also angry. He doesn’t like to see Taeyeon who he knows is a good girl, going to the night club.

 

Kim Taeyeon POV

After Jiyong kiss that unknown girl Taeyeon turned her face and doesn’t looking to Jiyong side again. And she start chatting with sunny, talking about a random thing about sunny who really wants to be an anchor. When they’re talking about that, Tiffany suddenly came with grey in her side and said to Taeyeon and Sunny “guys come on, come down to the dance floor.”

Taeyeon who afraid if she sit there longer will look to Jiyong side again, then rise from her sit and join Tiffany and her other friend who already in the dance floor.

Taeyeon dancing with her friends on the dance floor with the ardor spirit and tried to get off the picture in her thought about Jiyong kissed another woman.

When Taeyeon being absorbed with her dance, her friends also absorbed with their dancing and not looking for each other. Suddenly there is a man who come near her and try to dance with her. Taeyeon who are not interested turned her body and continue dancing. But that guy is persistence, he grab taeyeon to his side. Taeyeon is trying so hard to push that man to get off from her side. But that man is so strong, when taeyeon struggling to push that man, suddenly there is someone who grab that man hands and said to that man “Don’t you dare touch my woman.” Taeyeon turned her face to see her savior and the savior turned out to be Kwon Jiyong!’

 

Kwon Jiyong POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter