Chapter 9

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a queen sized bed. But Momo and Jeongyeon were lying very close, there's no gap at all between them and they would like it to be that way. Silence filled in the room. Only their eyes were communicating with each other until Momo decided to break the silence. "Jeongyeonie, let's play a game, ". "Game? Why so sudden?". Jeongyeon asked. "I don't know. I just want to,". Jeongyeon played with Momo's strands of hair and said "okay. What game do you want to play, Momoring?". Momo sat up and leaned on the headbed while looking at the ceiling. Jeongyeon followed her. "The game is called as true. You just have to answer the other person's question without lying, " Momo said. "True? Is it like true or dare? Without the dare part? " Jeongyeon laughed loudly while ruffled Momo's hair. "You're really cute, Momoring. Do you know that? ". "Stop laughing at me. I'm being serious here. Do you wanna play the game or not? " Momo pouted. 

Jeongyeon nodded. "Why not? Since we got nothing to do. You start first since you were the one who suggested this game, ". Momo was being silenced for a few seconds before she asked " do you still love Nayeon?" . Jeongyeon chuckled. She knew that Momo was going to ask that question to her. "The answer is yes, " Jeongyeon said. Momo was disheartened. "But..." Jeongyeon held Momo's shoulders and made Momo facing her. "I would be lying to you, to myself if I said I don't love her. She's my first love and owned my heart for a long time. I can't throw her away just like that. She hurted me. That's why I would like you, Hirai Momo to heal me. Make me forget about her. Can you do that for me?" Jeongyeon's eyes were full of hope. "Jeongyeonie, I will try whatever to heal you, " Momo cupped Jeongyeon's face.

"Okay, it's my turn to ask now. Hmmm. What should I ask?" Jeongyeon put her hands under her chin like a thinker. "Please don't ask Math question. I'm at it," Momo joked. "Hahahaha. Okay. Why did you come to Korea? " Jeongyeon asked. She has been curious for a long time and she felt like Momo has been hiding the real reason why she came here. Momo pursed her lips. "Because I fought with my parents. They wanted me to do something that I don't want to. So I ran away from home with hope they will change their mind," Momo looked down. Jeongyeon hugged Momo, she didn't want to ask what's the thing because she believed that Momo would opened up to her when she was ready. 

****

They were having their breakfast together when Momo got a direct message from her friend in Facebook. Momo-chan! I'm in Korea right now. Gonna meet Dahyunnie's parents tomorrow! I'm so nervous! - Sana-chan. 

"What? Sana is here too? " Momo stood up abruptly. "Sana who? Isn't she's one of the member from the popular girl group? But I heard they can't sing, " Jeongyeon asked. "Sana is my bff from Japan. She's in Korea, meeting her girlfriend's parents, ". "Does she know you're here too? ". Momo shook her head. "Should I tell her?" Momo wondered. "If you believe in her, why not? " Jeongyeon took a sip of the hot lemon tea. Momo nodded and dialed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter