Chapter 2

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : I can't believe I've reached 30 subs in just a day. Thank you guys! T..T By the way, I'm entering Uni next week, but I'll try to update once a week. Pray for me. If you have anything to ask or anything, do comment below or you can mention/dm me on Twitter @heart_jeongyeon .I'll try not to leave this fic hanging. I already have the plot in my mind, just need to write it down. I appreciate if you comment. Thank you once again. I love you <3

 

The next day, Jeongyeon went to work at her uncle's restaurant. She worked as a waitress there. But she couldn't focus on that day. Her mind kept playing a certain girl's face. Hirai Momo. It's been a long time since she felt like this. It's been three years since she promised to herself that she would never falling in love to a girl again. Three years since Nayeon left her because of her uality. "That's all," the customer said. "Sorry, can you repeat the order?" Jeongyeon said. The customer sighed and repeated again. "Sorry once again, mister," Jeongyeon said before walked away to the kitchen. "What's wrong with you, Jeongyeonie? You seem lost today," her uncle, also the resturant chef said. "Nothing, Hyuk samcheon. Just tired from last night performance," Jeongyeon smiled and put the order in front the counter.

 

Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrated. Are you free today? Want to give back your jacket. - Momoring. Momoring? Is that her nickname? Hihi. So cute. "Who's Momoring?" Jeongyeon heard a voice from behind. "Hae samcheon! No one. Just a friend," Jeongyeon kept her phone in her pocket. Hae crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. "Just a friend? You giggled like that when reading a friend's messege? Of course she's a friend, " Hae laughed before walked away to the counter. Hae samcheon was the cashier for that restaurant...and also Hyuk samcheon gay partner. Jeongyeon's parents passed away when she was little due to airplane crash. Hyuk samcheon had taken care of her since then. But five years ago, she decided to move out from Hyuk samcheon's house and moved into her old house. She also offered to work at her uncle's restaurant to gain some money.

 

Meet me at Woohoo Restaurant at 10 p.m. - Jeongyeonie :) . Jeongyeon sent. She didn't want to sound too excited, she tried to play it cool. But she smiled when she sent that messege.

 

*****

10.00 p.m.

 

"Phew, what a hectic day!" Jeongyeon wiped her sweats while leaning on a chair. Suddenly, she heard the door was opened. " I'm sorry but this restauraurant is already close," Hae samcheon said. "Oh, I want to meet Yoo Jeongyeon! She said she'll be here at 10 pm," a familiar voice said. Jeongyeon fell off the chair. "Damnit, I totally forget about the meeting!" she said. She stood up abruptly and turned to Momo. "Uhm, hello there Momo ssi," Jeongyeon said. Momo giggled. "Hello, Jeongyeon ssi. So, you work here?" Momo said while looking around the restaurant. "Yes, she works here as a waitress. By the way, who are you miss?" Hyuk samcheon came out from the kitchen and stood beside Hae samcheon.

 

"Nice to meet you. My name is Hirai Momo and I'm Jeongyeonie new friend," Momo bowed. "Woah, I never knew that my niece has a really beautiful friend! Have a seat, Momo ssi," Hyuk samcheon said while pulling a chair for Momo. After that, he and Hae samche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter