Chapter 7

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they were shocked by Mark's presence in front of their house early in the morning. "Yo, Mark. What are you doing here?" it was Jeongyeon who opened the door while Momo was still in the shower. Mark pulled Jeongyeon out from the house and whispered. "I'm going to confess to Momo today and ask her to be my girlfriend. Wish me luck, dude,". Jeongyeon was so shock. "B-but you only known her for short time," Jeongyeon tried to be cool. "I know but I love her so much. I must make a move before anyone snatch her from me," Mark said. 'Wow, I should be like you!' Jeongyeon thought. "Well, okay then. Goodluck, buddy. But if she rejects you, don't cry okay," Jeongyeon tried to joke. Mark laughed. "Well, if she rejects me, you have to be my girlfriend then," Mark said. "Euww, no!" Jeongyeon made a disgusted face. "By the way, come in! She's still in shower. Have you had your breakfast?" Jeongyeon asked. "Nah, it's okay. I'm going to take Momo out the whole day and confess to her at the end of the day," Mark sitted on the couch. "Oh, what a plan! She's gonna like it," Jeongyeon said. Momo came out from the room. "Eh, good morning, Mark-ssi. Are you here to see Jeongyeon?" Momo smiled. "What I said about calling me Mark-ssi? By the way, I'm here to see you. Let's get out and have a breakfast together. And then we'll go to another place," Mark smiled. 

Momo looked at Jeongyeon. "Is it okay if I have a breakfast with Mark, Jeongyeonnie?" Momo asked. "Why you have to ask me, Momoring? I'm not your owner or anything," Jeongyeon faked a laugh. 'Of course no, you stupid. I want you to stay with me forever,' she said. "Well, okay then. Give me ten minuted to get ready," Momo got into the room back. 

"I'm ready," Momo said. She was wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. Mark was quite disappointed because he wanted Momo to dress beautifully for their date today. While Jeongyeon was trying to hold her laugh by putting her hands on . "Let's go. I'm really hungry," Momo took her handbag and went out from the house and followed by Mark.

****

Mark brought Momo to a fancy restaurant for a breakfast. "Is it really okay if we have a breakfast here, Mark? We can go to other place," Momo asked. "This is the best place for eating in South Korea, Momo. I didn't mind to spend all my money for you," Mark said. 'It's not because of the price, I just don't like the food here,' Momo rolled her eyes internally. "May I take your order?" the waiter came. "We will take two of this and this," Mark ordered without asking what Momo wants. "Believe me. I know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter