Chapter 6

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh, my head!” Jeongyeon groaned. She turned her body to the left side and felt the blanket fell. “I don’t remember sleeping with blanket and a pillow,” she thought and opened her eyes slowly. “Are you awake already?” Momo said while carrying a bowl of soup and a drink. “Have this and take the medicine,” Momo put the tray on the table in front of Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon sat up slowly. “What time it is?” she asked. “10 in the morning,” Momo said while looking at her. “I thought you’re meeting your friend last night,” she took a seat beside Jeongyeon. “Well, she cancelled the plan on the last minute,” Jeongyeon said while eating the soup.

“How was your date last night?” Jeongyeon asked. “It wasn’t a date. Just a friendly dinner though. But yeah, he brought me to an expensive restaurant that I couldn’t even pronounce the name,” Momo giggled. ‘I’m glad you’re happy,’ Jeongyeon smiled. “By the way, I’ve called your uncles and said you can’t come to the restaurant because you’re not feeling very well,” Momo said. “You what?!” Jeongyeon panicked.

Suddenly, the door house burst opened. “Oh my god, Jeongyeonnie! Are you alright? Where is it hurt? Is it your head? Your stomach? Your eyes? Your liver?” Hyuk samcheon examined Jeongyeon up and down. “Calm down, Hyuk. I think she’s fine,” Hae samcheon said. “Yeah. I’m okay. Just a little hangover,” Jeongyeon said. Hyuk samcheon sighed relieved. “You know I’m gonna get a panic attack when I heard you aren’t feeling very well,”. Jeongyeon looked at Momo while the latter smiled apologetically.

“By the way, why are you drinking? You won’t drink unless you want to forget bout your problems,” Hae samcheon stared at her. “Ah, it’s nothing. I felt like drinking that’s all,” Jeongyeon lied. “Okay then. We will take our leave,” Hyuk samcheon said. “What? Why so fast? Where are you going?” Jeongyeon asked. Hyuk patted Jeongyeon’s head. “Today is our 5th Year anniversary, so, we will have a vacation at Jeju Island. And don’t come to the restaurant for a week. Spend time with Momo, bring her and show her the beauty of our nation. Bye, Jeongyeon. Bye, Momo,” with that Hyuk and Hae left the house. “Are they superhero or what? They come suddenly and disappeared suddenly,” Momo said.

Jeongyeon thought about what Hyuk had said. ‘Spend time with her?’. “Jeongyeonnie, where are we going today?” Momo asked. “How about we ride a bicycl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter