Chapter 3

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon never heard anything about Momo after a few weeks. ‘Tch, maybe she’s already went back to Japan. Maybe I’m just a stranger for her,’ Jeongyeon thought while mopping the kitchen floor. It was only 9.30 am. 30 minutes before the restaurant opened. “Oh, Momo ssi! It’s been a long time? Why are you crying? And what’s with these bags?” Jeongyeon heard Hae samcheon’s voice. ‘Momo? Crying?’ she threw away the mop and heading to the front. She saw Momo was comforted by Hyuk samcheon, while Hae samcheon got some water for her. Jeongyeon took a seat beside Momo. “What happened though, Momoring?” Jeongyeon worried.

 

“The landlord chased us out from the house because we couldn’t pay him. Joy went back to her hometown. I was planning to go back to Japan too, but I was robbed on the way to airport,” Momo wiped her tears. “What?! Oh my god, that just horrible! What did you lose?” Hae samcheon asked. “My wallet, phone and flight ticket,” Momo said. “How bout your passport?” Jeongyeon asked. “I accidentally put my passport in my luggage,” Momo looked at her bags. “It’s okay. We’ll make a police report after this,” Hyuk samcheon patted her back. Momo sighed and smiled weakly. “Why you haven’t contacted me for a few weeks?” Jeongyeon asked. “About that, I needed a job desperately to pay the landlord, so, I’ve been searching for one these few weeks. But I got rejected unfortunately,” Momo said.

 

Suddenly, Hyuk samcheon and Hae samcheon exchanged gazes and smiled. “Don’t worry. I know a place where you will get a job. Without interview whatsoever,” Hyuk samcheon said. “Really? Where?” Momo beamed. “Welcome to Woohoo Restaurant!” Hae samcheon said. Jeongyeon’s eyes widen. “Are you kidding me?” Jeongyeon asked. “What? Momo needs a job, we should help her, Jeongyeonie,” Hae samcheon said. Suddenly, Momo became sad again. “But I don’t even have a place to stay. I need to search for a home first,” she said. “Aha, how bout you move in into Jeongyeonie’s apartment? She has been living alone for a long time,” Hyuk samcheon said. Jeongyeon eyes’ widen for the second time. “Really, Jeongyeonie? Is that okay with you?” Momo turned to Jeongyeon while flashing her bright smile. Upon seeing that, Jeongyeon nodded. “Uhm, oh okay, sure!” she muttered. Suddenly, Momo hugged Jeongyeon. “Thank you so much, Jeongyeonie! I really owe you a lot. Although I was just a stranger, you helped me a lot. You’re a really good friend!” Momo said. ‘Yeah, friend,’ Jeongyeon said.

 

“Jeongyeon-ah, bring Momo to your apartment right now. Here’s my car key,” Hae samcheon threw the car key to Jeongyeon. “How bout this restaurant?” Jeongyeon was confused. “Let’s just close it for today. I’m the boss, I get to decide what I want. Today is a holiday to celebrate our second waitress,” Hyuk samcheon said. “And now go! Come back here for lunch, kids!” Hae samcheon pushed them and the bags out of the restaurant and locked the door. The atmosphere became a bit awkward. “Wow, they are so fast!” Momo broke the silence. Jeongyeon laughed awkwardly. “Yeah, I guess. Let’s go, Momoring,” Jeongyeon helped Momo with her bags. There were a big pink polka dot luggage, one bag pack and two small bags.

 

Ten minutes later, they have arrived at Jeongyeon’s apartment. “Your apartment is really clean, Jeongyeonie,” Momo said while put down her bags. “Thank you. I can’t live in a messy and dirty surrounding. It’s suffocating for me,” Jeongyeon put Momo’s luggage in her room. “I promise I’m going to keep your apartment clean and clear like this,” Momo said. “Err, Momo, you know, I have two rooms only. My bedroom and a store. If you don’t mind, you can sleep in my room. My bed is a queen sized,” Jeongyeon hesitated. “Oh, no! I don’t mind. We’re both girls anyway,” Momo giggled. Jeongyeon’s face changed. “You can put your clothes at this space. It’s empty,” Jeongyeon opened her wardrobe and pointed at the empty space. “Oh, okay then!” Momo said. “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter