Chapter 1

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, Nayeon! You can't leave me just like that! I'm still in love with you. I need you!"

"I'm sorry, Jeongyeon. I was never in love with you. This love is not right, you know that. It's impossible for me because you're a-"

"Girl! Woman! So what? After all these times, after I gave you everything,"

"This is not right, Jeongyeon. You're like my younger sister, nothing beyond that. Goodbye, Jeongyeon. I hope you'll find someone that can give you that kind of love,"

"No, Nayeon. Please!"

 

"Jeongyeon-ah, are you okay?" someone poked her. "Huh, what?" Jeongyeon looked at that person. "Oh, Jackson! Yeah, I'm good!" she said. "Let's go now! They're waiting for us," Jackson said. They were now in JYP Club - a famous nightclub in Seoul. Jeongyeon was a drummer for a band called The Clique along with Jackson - the main guitarist, JB - the main vocal and lead guitarist and Mark as the bassist. They were a popular band in Seoul and often perform at exclusive clubs.

 

Crowds were screaming wildly when The Clique went on the stage. Jeongyeon took her sit and hit the drum slowly. After receiving cue from JB, they started the performance. It was just like another nights for Jeongyeon until her eyes caught a glimpse of a really beautiful girl. The girl was wearing a short red dress, but from her gesture, Jeongyeon knew that the girl was uncomfortable with that kind of dress. The girl was sitting with her friend at the counter but her friend went to the dance floor with a guy, leaving the poor girl alone.

 

'Why the time is so slow today?' Jeongyeon said to herself. "Thank you, guys! I hope you guys enjoyed our performance tonight! Have a great night!" JB said. Jeongyeon rushed down the stage to search for that girl. The girl gave the same vibe when she met Nayeon for the first time. Unfortunately, the girl was gone. "Damnit!" she said. "What's up, Jeongyeon? You seem anxious," Yugyeom, the bartender asked. "Do you know where's this blonde girl? She's wearing short red dress," Jeongyeon asked.

 

"Is it that girl?" Yugyeom pointed to the dance floor. Jeongyeon turned to the direction. She saw that girl in the middle of the crowd, hugging herself and a middle aged man with an ugly moustache tried to grind with her. "Oh, !" Jeongyeon cursed.

 

****

"What am I doing here? I shouldn't follow Joy. Stupid Momo! Now, Joy's left me alone in this foreign club in a foreign country," Momo hugged herself. She was trying to find Joy in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter