Chapter 8

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo had always thought she's straight. It's not that she's prejudice towards gay people. She even had a gay bestfriend, Sana who had a girlfriend named Dahyun. Momo never treated them differently from any other people. But never once in her life she had doubted her uality. She dated a few guys during high school in Japan, but this time she was so sure that she was in love with a girl. Momo just accepted the fact that she's a gay...or a bi? She didn't know and she didn't care. At this moment, it was Jeongyeon that she loved and she must confess everything to Jeongyeon. Whatever the consequences are, she would accept them. 

Here she was, in front of Jeongyeon's house. Momo stood for a while, it wasn't like she didn't know the password of the door. She was thinking hard how to spill everything. "Jeongyeonie, I'm gay. I love you," Momo practiced. "Nah, it's creepy," Momo shook her head. "My dear Jeongyeonie, your eyes brightened the most, your smile shines out the most. Even a sun couldn't....too cheesy," Momo sighed. "Listen, Jeongyeonie...." Momo was cut when the door in front of her opened and revealed Jeongyeon who looked at her weirdly.

"Momoring, what are...." Momo launched herself to Jeongyeon and hugged her. Jeongyeon was beyond worried and asked "what happened to you? Did Mark do something to you? If he did, I will..." Jeongyeon was mad but stopped when she heard Momo's giggling. Momo looked at Jeongyeon. "No, Mark didn't do anything to me. He's a very nice guy actually. It was you. You made me became like this," Momo's face became serious. "Wowowowow, what did I do? We didn't even spend time together...." Jeongyeon was cut when there was a pair of lips on hers. Jeongyeon's eyes widened. 

Did Hirai Momo just kissed her? Was she drunk? Was she dreaming? A lot of questions were invading her mind at that time but her body didn't react the same way when her eyes was closed and responded to the kiss. It lasted for a while. The kiss was a short and sweet one. They leaned their forehead onto each other's and took a breath. "What is the meaning of the kiss, Momoring? Are you drunk? Or on drug right now?" Jeongyeon's eyes were still closed. Momo giggled once again. "No, you stupid. I'm perfectly fine and on my right mind. It just this, Jeongyeon-ah..." Momo stopped and stared into Jeongyeon's eyes. Hearing that Momo stopped talking, Jeongyeon opened her eyes too and looked into Momo's. "I'm in love with you, Jeongyeonie. Not love as a friend or a family or a sister. But that kind of love where I want you to look at me and only me, treat me like I'm the most important girl in your life, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter