The Mysterious Friend

The Reincarnation of Lee Donghae

 

Listen to Korean Dream (ft. Taeyang) by G-Dragon:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBvuZceLqyI

“No. I want Eunhyuk.”

Aiden lay back on his futon, while his manager stood with a BlackBerry in each hand. The two were inside the actor’s van, which was more like a second home to its owner. The manager was about to say something when Aiden handed him a pen.

“Here.” The manager stared at the object and then at the star.

“Sir, what do I do with this?” Still, he slowly held the pen in between his fingers.

Aiden smirked. “Shove it up your nose.”

“Oh..haha..” The manager gave him a second look and was shocked to see the seriousness in his eyes. “You don’t mean that, do you?”

Aiden grew agitated and got up off his seat. “Shove. It. Now.”

The manager turned around so that only his profile showed. Sneakily, he lifted the pen next to his nose and squirmed, pretending to feel uncomfortable. Aiden laughed in delight and sat back.

“See? This is what happens if you don’t listen to me. I said I want Eunhyuk, so get me Eunhyuk!”

“But Aiden,” the manager spoke in a nasal tone, keeping up the act. “Eunhyuk is unavailable!”

Aiden scrunched up his nose, then snatched the pen away. “You’re supposed to be my manager, right? Then arrange it, no matter what! You know I won’t dance to any other choreographer but him!”

The manager nodded then turned to face his phone. After a long fifteen minute conversation, he hung up the phone with a wide grin on his face. “He’s saying he’s sending a dancer. Now!”

Aiden scowled and went inside the bathroom. “Why the hell does he have to be like this? Just because he’s in-charge of all my dances, doesn’t mean he has to act like he’s busy. He should learn to clean out his schedule for me.”

The manager smiled when Aiden closed the door. Deep inside, he knew that Aiden was being thoughtful rather than stubborn. When he had first made his singing debut, everyone touted him as nothing but a ‘chaebol’ product. It was then that a mysterious choreographer by the name of Eunhyuk decided to help him out. It had worked. The innovative dance steps had created a revolution and people were finally seeing Aiden’s true potential. A star was born. Ever since then, whether it was fan-meetings, guerilla performances, dance battles, Eunhyuk was the only guy Aiden would ask for. Though no one had ever seen Eunhyuk in person-once Aiden had tried to follow his dancer but landed up getting mobbed in the middle of a dukbokki village-Aiden still appreciated his support and this was something that the manager was fully aware of.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU DONKEY?? GET MY TOWEL!”