imagine me without you

Ticking Clock; Collection of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 minutes

 

{Imagine me without you}

 

 

He was her sun. He was her light. He was her moon. He was her darkness. He was her air. He was her happiness. He was her sadness. He was her everything. To Taeyeon, he was her life. He is Leeteuk. One man which was the most special person in the world, and she loved him so much.

...

When Taeyeon felt empty, he was the one that fill the emptiness.

 

Taeyeon was walking to her school front gate to go back home. Taeyeon was an orphan, lived alone with the remaining expenses she got from her aunt. She literally had no friends because of her shyness and she rarely talked.

 

One day, Taeyeon bumped with someone without she noticed, as the books that she was holding dropped on the ground because of her lose grip. She quickly apologized thinking it was her fault and squatted down to gather all her books. Like any romance drama, she met with that person.

 

“Let me help you.”

 

Oh, that voice. Taeyeon seemed to recognize the voice. It was man. As she arranging her books, she watched as the man squatted down and helped her.

 

Finished everything all up, Taeyeon stood up with the books in her hands. She took a look of the man wanted to thank him. “Oh?” she got shock. “L-Leeteuk, thank you.” She said while bowed. Leeteuk - the man that she had been crushed with.

 

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too for bumping on you too.” Leeteuk said, smiled as he flashed his dimpled.

 

Then it was silent between them. Taeyeon felt sudden nervous and awkward. She thought she should walk away and leave. As her heart beats faster than normal, she looked at him and said. “Hmm... I think I should go now.” She quickly bowed and walked away but then stopped when she felt her hand being held by someone. She looked behind. It was him, Leeteuk. “Yes?” she said nervously. What is it now?

 

Leeteuk held on her hand tightly, she could felt it. He looked to her eyes; she was captivated by his eyes. “Taeyeon,” he said, seemed nervous. “I like you.”

 

Taeyeon was stunned. She was shock. She was wondering whether she heard it wrong because it seemed to be unbelievable. It was too sudden. She lost her grip of her books that she held by one hand as all of it fell on the group again. “Huh?”

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Leeteuk confessed. “I really like you.”

 

The man that she had crushed on was confessing to her. Taeyeon was happy as she felt her heart reacted to it but there was slightly doubt. It was just too good to be true. “Wh-why do you even like me?” she asked, the only thing she could think of.

 

Leeteuk smiled – it was the sweetest thing ever to her. “Why wouldn’t I?” he replied. “You’re a nice person. You always greet every elders at the park and without I notice, i got attract to you.”

 

“Park- How did you know?”

 

Leeteuk’s face turned red, bright red. Something she hardly sees on any other man. He was blushing as he replied. “I-I always follow you. That’s why...” he looked to his left and took a deep breath, calming him but still held on her hand.

 

Taeyeon watched Leeteuk. Seeing how Leeteuk was embarrassed by it but still saying, it felt sincere. A smile carved in her face, feeling delight. She walked toward him, closer to him. She didn’t know why but it was all her hidden strength was gathered and she put a small peak on his cheek.

 

The foreign touch was making Leeteuk startled. He looked back at her, knowing what she had done. She kisses me.

 

Realised what she had done, Taeyeon blushed as she looked down. Oh my, this is so not me.

 

Leeteuk then smiled very wide. “So?” He was so happy.

 

Taeyeon still couldn’t look at him. She felt so embarrassed by it. She didn’t know what she should say.

 

As Leeteuk didn’t hear a word from her, he smirked as he wrapped his arm around her waist and letting go the hand that he had been holding. Cute. “Made it official.” He teased.

 

Taeyeon was startled as she felt his hand around her waist. She was closer to him as his face was 2 inch away. She could felt the warm breath from him. She wondered if he hear her heart beats because she thought it was so loud. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter