married couple

Ticking Clock; Collection of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 minutes

 

{Married Couple}

 

✿Note; this is going to be my last one-shot in this collect. I want to close this because I’m really busy these days and future. And I have my other stories also to continue. This is for khunjunglove . Since I promise you that I write about them… I hope you like this because I don’t really have idea for them, sorry. I have a bit of writer’s block. Please do comment and enjoy this story. And I’m really sorry if there’s any grammar error. Everyone that subscribe & read my stories… thank you so much!

 

 

The noisy sounds that come from the kitchen made Jung Ilwoo woke up from his sweet dreams. He opened his eyes only to be greeted by a bright light. “Morning already?” he mumbled as he rubs his eyes for more clear view. As he finally got a clear view, he looked at the clock beside him. “Already nine?” he said. He got up from the bed and then went out quietly to surprise his lovely wife.

 

Upon arriving at the kitchen, he pecks inside and saw his wife who was busy cooking for their breakfast. He put a smile in his face. He then walking quietly, not making any sound; tip toe towards his wife. As soon as he arrived at the back of his wife, he quickly put his arms around his waist.

 

“Omo!” Eunjung said as she was startled by it. “Oppa!” she yelled angrily but cute as she looked the owner of the sneaky hands.

 

“Why?” Jung Ilwoo said, cutely as he tightens the hugged.

 

“I’m cooking here.”

 

“Well, you can continue cooking, sweetheart.”

 

Every time Jung Ilwoo used the word sweetheart to her, making Eunjung blushed. “Oppa…” she whined.

 

“Wae~” he whined.

 

“You smelly guy… Go shower!” Eunjung scolded but in cute way.

 

“Araso… araso… you nagging women.” He joked. He kissed his wife by her cheek and said, “Good morning sweetly.”

 

She smiled, “Good morning.”

 

After that, he began to walk to clean himself.

 

 

“Oppa!” Eunjung said as she again was startled by her husband sneaky hands, wrapping around her waist. “You almost gave me a heart attack.” She pouted.

 

Jung Ilwoo turned around her body; facing him. Then he said, “I’m sorry my dear.” After that he kissed her forehead with his hands wrapping her waist and her hands on his chest.

 

Although they had been married for 4 months and been in a relationship for 3 years, her heart would always beats faster every time he kissed her.

 

After he kissed her forehead, he down and kissed her nose, making her giggles. After that the final stage was the lips.

 

They kissed passionately, it was as though the flame was rekindled, the flame that was never really blown out in the first place.

 

And with that they forgot their tasty breakfast.

 

 

Like any other married couples, they began their sweet dating moment; walking at the park with their fingers intertwining to each other. They walked hand by hand with smiled in their face, talking on some childish matters.

 

“Ah… I’m so tired… let’s sit over there.” Jung Ilwoo said as he pointed at bench nearby.

 

Eunjung chuckled, “Old man.” She joked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter