The Meet

She Reminds Me A Lot About Her

You hesitated  to step in the school, as if a barrier was set in between the fence, preventing you from taking a step into your new school.

"Relax, Sang hee-ah" you coaxed yourself.

"Act cool babe. New school, new life"

You glanced at your watch. Plenty of time left before homeroom. You waltzed into the toilet to fix your attire. You took off the blazer and ed one by one.

Someone lurked in. You didn't mean to act arrogantly, yet ignoring the new arrival and continued ing. The sounds of the clattering hells halted.

For a very long time.

"What aaaaaarrrreee yoooouuuuu-"

Yikes. You gulped. That didn't sounds like a girl.Your mind started processing for she-males with deep vocals, but your mind was numb. Nothing could change the fact that you are standing half- in front of a man.

"AAAAARRRGGHHHH" both of you screamed like hell as the guy closed his eyes and you quickly grabbed your blazer to cover your front.

"Yah!! What are ! Are you nuts?!" you scolded him.

"Me?! You're the one-"

A splash of water arrived at his face. He looked terribly shocked.

"Is that necessary?!" he raised his voice as he saw you holding a pail.

He glanced at you with an angry look. He took a step forward to you.

"Oi! Don't move. I-I'll splash it again! I swear!" you shouted to him as you put the pail in the sink and tried to twist the pipe.

"Jungkook-ah!! What's gooooooo-" Jimin came in and saw both of you.

"iiinggg on?" he looked at Jungkook and furrowed his eyebrows.

The rest of the BTS came in and showed the same reaction except,

"Whoaa" V all the sudden closed his eyes.

"Why? What's wrong?" Rapmon quickly asked him.

"Is this a kissing scene?" he asked Rapmon with his eyes closed.

Rapmon slapped his forehead.

"Oh come on! You're matured enough" Rapmon scolded him.

V slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh it is not." V smiled happily.

 Rapmon showed his weird reaction face on V.

Everybody gone speechless when suddenly Jin speaked out to Suga.

"Isn't the girl's bathroom is over there" Jin pointed somewhere out from the door.

You wide your eyes as you heard what Jin said.

"Jin-jinjja??" you asked them.

They all looked at you and take a deep breath.

"Yeahh"

You turned opposite them. 'oh . shiitt'. You can't stop cursing as you button up and put on your blazer.

You looked down as you turned away and walk straight to the door without even taking a look at them who are controlling themselves not to laugh at you.

"Oh god!! That is so embarrassing!!!" you talked to yourself as you came out from the toilet.In the toilet, the BTS were burst out of laugh at the misfortune you experienced, except for Jungkook. He starred deeply and thingking 

'Aren't she looks familiar?'