Hero

She Reminds Me A Lot About Her

"Is she a new girl?"Minjung asked her friends as she saw you walked away from the boy's toilet.

Minjung friends blinked in twice.

"I guess so" one of them spoke out.

"Aren't BTS stepped into the toilet just right before she came out?" one of them added.

All of them shocked.

"Really?!"

Minjung friends started to make their own theory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi! I'm Jeong In. Lee Jeong In." she lend you her hand as you're about to sit next to her after you introduce yourself in front of the class.

You grabbed her hand and smile as you sit down.

"Park Sang Hee." you spoke to her. She nodded.

The class went pretty well.

"Jeong In-ah, do you know Jungkook?" you asked Jeong In as soon as the the class end.

"Jungkook who? Jeon Jungkook? The BTS?" 

" I guess so" 

" His class is next to us. Why?"

Her face gets closer to your ear.

" Did you do something terrible on him?" Jeong In whispered.

"No I'm not" you pulled your body a little bit far away from her.

"You better not cause Minjung and her friends are going to kick you out." Jeong In advices you.

You gulped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm sorry." you bow to him as you saw him reading alone in the class during recess time.

He looked up  and saw you holding a bar of chocolate. He furrowed his eyebrows as you met his eye.

"Take it. You make me feel guilty after what happened this morning."you lend the chocolate closer to him.

He put his chin on his palm and gave you a deep starred on your eyes. Your heart beat faster than ever.' What's wrong with this guy? Is it so hard to just take this chocolate.' you asked yourself.

"Ishh!" you quickly put the chocolate on his table and leave as fast as possible.

You hold your cheek and slapped it a little bit."What's happened just now? Is it a dream? Is it true? Why? Why did he do that?" you murmured to yourself as you step out from the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So it's true!" one of Minjung friends whispered to her friend behind the door of Jungkook's classrom as they saw both of you.

"She's the one that flirt Jungkook!" her friend replied.

They looked at each other other and gave a high-five.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ehem, reading alone?" Minjung asked you as she saw you reading alone in the class after school.

Her friends followed behind her.

"Yeah. I just-"

"Do you know Jeon Jungkook?" she quickly cut your words and step closer to you.

"I-uh, he's one of the BTS right?" you anwered as she step closer and closer to you, She looked at your face. Angry clearly shows in her eyes.

"You messed up with my boyfriend, b****!"

Minjung slapped your face until you fell ontop the floor.You hold your cheek as she grabbed your collar. She punched your cheek as hard as she could. You screamed in pain. Her friends grabbed your hands and hair so you couldn't fight back. Minjung raise your chin so that you can face her.

"You shouldn't do that you rascal!" she raised her hand as she want to slap you.

"Stop it! Please! I'm sorry!" you begged her as you saw her hand getting higher and you close your eyes.

Someone grabbed Minjung's hand.

"That's enough"

Minjung widened her eyes.

" Ju-Jungkook-ah"

Minjung friends looked really shock too.

"What are you doing Jeon Jungkook?! You never interrupt me before!" Minjung furrowed his eyebrows as she saw Jungkook looked at you.

"Leave" Jungkook pushed Minjung hands.

"I won't!" Minjung objected and grabbed you.

Jungkook grabbed Minjung's hand and turn her face to face his.

"I said that's enough!" Jungkook blood boils.

"What's special about this girl hah! Why did you want-"

Pap!. Jungkook slapped Minjung.

" Is the word leave is so hard to understand?! Let me give you an easier word. off!"Jungkook shouted at her.

Minjung can't believe her eyes. Angry shows clearly on her face. She fix her collar and look at you as Jungkook turn his face onto you.

She leave immediately with her friends.