His Real Characteristic

She Reminds Me A Lot About Her

"Are you okay?!" Jungkook bend closer to your face.

 You met his eyes.

'Should I tell him I'm hurt? No I shouldn't. Or... should I?' you kept asking yourself.

You blinked and looked away.

"I-uh. No. I mean like yeah, I'm not hurt." you answered quickly and stand up.

You grabbed your bag and walked away when suddenly, he grabbed your hand.

He pulled your body closer to him until your eyes met his.

"Whoa" you screamed as you stumbled a little.

He starred at your face and put his finger at the end of your lips.

"Ouch" you slowly screamed.

"Don't act strong if you're not"

He showed his finger. There's a little blood on it. Your lips bleed.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the class.

"Yah, where are we going?!" you quickly ask him.

However, he didn't answer.

He pulled you along the way to the school  gate. You looked around.

"Yah, people are watching."you warn him and punched his arm as all of the students around looked at both of you.

Still, he doesn't even care.

"Where are we going?!"Your raised your voice.

You punched his arm again. And again and again. But, it results the same. Your blood boils.

"Yah! Aren't you hearing me?!"

"Shh!"he turned and look at your face. 

His eyes, full of worries. You lost your words.

You looked down. He turned back and pulled you straight out from the school gate.

Both of you arrive at a busy road. He grabbed your hand tighter as both of of you were crossing the road.

You keep looking at his back. The warmth of his hand makes you feel so secured. You can';t take off your eyes from him.

Suddenly, he turned facing you. You blinked.

"Wait here." he told you with a deep voice and asking you to sit on a bench.

You looked around as you sit. It was in front of a playground. There's a few stalls close to you as you saw Jungkook walked towards them.

You keep starring at his back as he was asking something from a woman at the counter. He looked at you and caught you starring at him.

"Oh "You quickly hide your face.

He walked to you with a few tissue and a cup of ice in his hand.

"Here"he grabbed your chin and pulled your face closer to his.

He gently wipe the bleed from your lips. He picked out his handkerchief and put a few ice in it. He put in on the bruise near your cheek.

He did it as gentle as he could. You keep asking yourself as you stare at his face, why did people always say that he is warm-hearted?

"Wuaaa!! There's a sweet couple!"

You looked around and so do he. Both of you didn't realised there's a few kids are looking at both of you. Bot of you looked at each other.

"Err... I guess all of you had misunderstand us. We're just-"

"She's my wife"Jungkook wrap his arm on your shoulder.

"Bo?!"you looked at him, widened your eyes.

He winked at you.

"Wuaa!! That is so sweet." the children keep teasing both of you.

You can't believe what you just heard. You pinched his arm.

"Are you crazy? We're wearing school uniform. What will they think? They can get married when they're still a student?"you murmured slowly to him.

"Why not?" he answered.

You lost your words. He laughed looking at your reaction.

'He's.......laughing' you told yourself.

He never laugh before, even smile in front of others.You smiled at him as he looked at you.

You looked at the cup of ice that he's holding.

It melt. All of them turn into 100% liquid.

He take a look at it since you're furrowing your eyebrows looking at it.

He widened his eyes.

"Yah are you-Ouch!"you pulled away your hand as you touch his hand in a split second.

It was hot. Like boiling hot.

You look at his face. He looks really panic. He dropped the cup on the grass, grabbed his bag and walked away. You can't even say a single word since he look in rush.

'What just happened?'you ask yourself as you look at your fingers that touch his hand. It burns a little.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did it came out?"Jungkook ask himself as he is walking home, looking at his palm and thinking about what just happened.

"YO!"

"Yah! You scared me." Jungkook looked up and found out it was V that came out from nowhere.

V chuckled and put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"You look very nice to her"V speak out.

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at V.

"You-you saw it?" Jungkook asked him.

V nodded.

"Tell me what's the reason? It's been a long time you didn't laugh, even smile. Especially in front of the girls and us."V explained.

"Nothing. No reason" Jungkook quickly answered.

V starred at Jungkook's eye with a face that you you can read as 'I know you're hiding something'.

"What? I'm serious."

"Tell me. It's weird especially after she died." V added.

Jungkook looked down and let out a deep breathe.

"Well u know. I miss her. Sang hee reminds me about Hye Jin a lot" Jungkook answered and smile, looking at V.