Mission 256

She Reminds Me A Lot About Her

“Ready to launch mission 256 - Ramen box. Wind!” Jungkook called.

“Ready!” V and Jimin answer.

“Earth!”

“Ready!” Rapmon and Jin answer.

“Water!”

“Ready!” Suga and Jhope answer.

“Then, let’s move! Remember the mission. Get in, locked. Jimin, grab the ramen box, run. Absorb all the power and V, amnesia. Get that?!” Jungkook explained their mission to steal a box of ramen.

“Yes!” they answer together.

“Let’s go!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTS step into the store with hands in their pockets. Suga is humming. Jungkook nodded at Jhope as he look at the man at the counter.

“Stay.” Jhope stare at the man.

“What’s this?! What are you going to do?!” the man look around but there’s no one else unless himself.

“Water!” Jhope eyes turn into four rings, blue in colour and so do his necklace.

Water come out from his palm and towards the man’s leg. His other palm went straight to the door handle.

“Freeze!” Suga face both of his palm to the water at the man’s leg and the door handle.

The water froze at the man’s leg and the door lock.

“It’s locked!” Suga smirked as he hold the door handle that was freeze.

“What’s this?! Help!” the man called out for help but there’s no one there.

Jungkook smirked.

“Earth!” Jin shout.

His eyes turn into four green rings. Plants and trees nearby the store start to grow and wrap the windows around the store.

“Locked!” Jin shout.  

 “Jimin! Now!” Jungkook shout to him.

“Wind!” Jimin’s eye turn into four grey rings.

“Lightning!” Jimin ran as quick as a lightning to the ramen section and grab a box of it. He return in just a split of second.

BTS smile in happiness as they thought they’ve made it.

“Excuse me sir, there’s a bunch of weird kids is robbing..”

BTS widened their eyes and looked at the man.

“Ouh ” Suga cursed.

The man is calling the police.

“We still have time to run! Let’s-“

“Are you kidding me?! The police station is just in front of us.”

Rapmon point at the police station.

“Absorb!!” Jungkook shout.

As they’re busy absorbing the power, the police siren is heard.

“Ouh ” Suga cursed harder.

“Run!” V shout.

They step out from the store and saw a few police cars are going to stop close to them. They ran away as quick as possible.

“Get them!” One of the police shout with guns in their hands.

“Rapmon!” Jimin shout at him.

“Earth!”

In the panic situation, Rapmon’s eye turn into four green rings.

He punched the road and the road breaks into two, separating BTS with the police.

The police stop.

“What the-“ they can’t believe their eyes.

“Fire.” Jungkook smirked, his eyes turn into four red rings and create a fire wall in front of them so the police can’t chase them.

“V!” Jungkook call.

“Amnesia.” V stare at the police with his four grey rings.

The police blink in twice.

“What’s this?! Where does it come from?” one of them ask.

The police look really clueless as they see a fire wall and a separated road in front of them. They can’t remember anything.

BTS laugh looking at them.

“Jimin-ah, did you get it?” Rapmon call him.

“Yea yeah!” Jimin raise the box of ramen in his hand.

“Good job, buddy!”

BTS walk to their home together.

As they’re chatting on their way home, someone pulled Jungkook to a narrow streets.

“Whoa!”

“Yah, It’s me.” You opened your hood and look at his face.

Jungkook wide his eyes, looking at you who is wearing a black hoodie sweater and a pair of black jeans.

“What have you done just now?” You quickly ask him.

“You-you saw it?” Jungkook ask.

You nodded.