Teach Me!

She Reminds Me A Lot About Her

“Kookie-ah! Let’s eat!” Rapmon called Jungkook from downstairs.

“Okey!!”

Jungkook ran downstairs and sit together with the rest of the BTS at the dining table.

As they’re eating, Rapmon started a conversation.

“Wanna know something?”

Everybody looked up to Rapmon.

“Jungkook fall in love with Sang Hee.”

BTS widened their eyes and looked at Jungkook.

“No way…” Jungkook look in panic.

He looked at Taehyung. Taehyung quickly look to the ceiling like he did nothing wrong.

“Taehyung-ah! I’m just saying that she reminds me about Hye jin a lot!” Jungkook scolded V.

“That means you like her!”J hope give a conclusion.

“No, I’m not!”Jungkook raised his voice.

BTS chuckled looking at Jungkook who looks really panic on defending himself.

“Yes you are. You followed her to the class, to the library,to the hall to the-“

“Shut up!”Jungkook throw his chopstick to V who was mentioning the paces while counting it with his finger.

The rest of them laughed.

“O! Jungkook blush!”Jin shouted and point at Jungkook.

Yup, his face is turning as red as tomato.

“Enouuuuggghhhh!!” Jungkook covered his cheeks.

They laugh harder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The maths exam is coming so make sure you study well.” The teacher remind us before he step out.

“Ugh exams…” Most of them sighed as the teacher walked out.

You keep thinking what you have to do since you can’t remember a lot of things even how you came here. You looked at Jeong In next to you.

“Can you teach me?” you touch Jeong In hand.

“Sure!” she turned to you with a wide smile.

Someone in front of you turned to face you.

“Sang Hee-ah, you should be lucky. She’s the best in Maths” the girl told you.

You turned to Jeong In. She’s blushing. You become more confident and hold her hand tightly.

“I didn’t want to ask you much. Just teach me the basic okay!” you smiled happily to her.

“I don’t mind” she answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jeong In teach you Maths after school until 5 pm.

“And then, you move the ‘x’ to the left and minus the numbers.”Jeong In pointed at the question in the book.

 You nodded.

“And that’s the end of it!”Jeong In closed the book and stretched her body.

“It is?” you asked in excitement.

She nodded.

“Yah, I can’t believe you can catch up with it in just two days. We take months to master it.”Jeong In added as you’re tidying up your things.

You turned to her and gave a wide smile.

“Well, thanks to you!”

You raised your palm and she gave you a high-five.

“Hey, let me treat you something” you hold Jeong in hands as both of you are taking your bag.

Jeong In looked down and bite her lip.

“I’m sorry I can’t” she slowly answer.

“Why?” you quickly ask her.

“I have a plan”

“With who?”

“Minjung and her friends”

“Minjung?” you furrowed your eyebrows.

“I thought you didn’t like her” you added.

She nodded and hold your shoulder.

“I really didn’t like her but she said she has something to tell me. I promise you I won’t friend with them okay!” she gave you her trust.

“Okay!”you nodded.