The Exam

She Reminds Me A Lot About Her

Jungkook startle.

“I jus-“

“Jungkook-ah, why are you turning thaaat”

V saw you as he wrap his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder.

“way?’’ V finish his question and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Did she saw it?” V ask Jungkook.

Jungkook nod but still starring at you. You look at both of them.

“What are we going to do?” Jungkook ask V.

V chuckle.

“Come on Jungkook. Have you forgotten?” V pat Jungkook’s shoulder and step closer to you.

He stare at you and click his finger.

“Amnesia.”

You blink in twice and furrow your eyebrows.

“There!” V look at Jungkook as he know that you’ve forget what you saw.

Jungkook smile in relief.

“We’ll see you again Sang Hee-ah!” V wave at you and walk away with Jungkook.

You still can’t believe what happen.

“Amnesia? Is that a joke? What’s that suppose to mean?” you question it as you saw what V did to you just now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay everybody, clear up your tables.  I’m going to pass the question paper.” The teacher  announce as the Maths exam is going to start.

You stretch your body as the question paper arrive on your table.

“You may start now.Goodluck”

You look at the question one by one and solve it. You can feel that you’re answering it well since you know how to do it, thanks to Minjung.

Time pass very quick and you reach the final question.

Suddenly, a drop of blood fall onto your paper.

‘oh gosh’ you quickly touch your noise.

It’s bleeding.

You quickly pick a piece of tissue and put it into your nostril to avoid the blood from dropping onto your paper. You continue to answer.

A few minutes passes and,

“Time’s up!” the teacher announce. All of the students put down their pencils and so do you.

They sigh in relief as the teacher is collecting the paper. You pick out the tissue from your nostril. The bleeding had stop.

You yawn and put your arm onto the table when suddenly you’ve didn’t realize that you fall asleep until the recess time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aren’t you realize Jungkook look happy these days” Minjung ask her friends as they walk pass your class.

“Yes he is. I thought you didn’t realize it.” One of her friend answer.

“That’s right. He never talk to girls even smile in front of them. But now he did it to someone.” One of her friend added.

“Who?”Minjung wrap her hand.

Her friend whisper to her.

“Sang Hee”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook walk pass your class, heading to the cafeteria. He stop as he saw you sleeping alone in your class.

He take a step inside.

He walk closer to you as he enjoy looking at how adorable you are when you’re sleeping.

He put his face closer to yours.

He put his hand on your head and he sigh. It’s hot. You’re having a fever.

“You should tell me if you’re sick” Jungkook talk to you whenever you’re sleeping and can’t hear anything.

He grab a sweater from his bag and wrap it around your body like a blanket.

He chuckle as he saw you move a bit to comfort yourself.

He put his hand in his pocket and walk away with a blush smile on his face.