The Reason

She Reminds Me A Lot About Her

It's recess time. You went to the canteen and bought a piece of sandwich. You brought your novel along as you always read it while eating to avoid you from getting sleepy.

You went to a garden at the school and sit on a bench, facing a few tables around the park. 

As you're eating, you look around.

'' you cursed as soon as you saw BTS who is sitting at the table in front of you and Jungkook....he's starring at you?!

'Oh my god!!!! What he's thinking he's doing??!!' you can't believe what he's doing it since what's happened yesterday. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook smiled as he saw your reaction.

"~ah, ~kook-ah, Jungkook-ah!!"

Jungkook  blinked. He saw Rapmon clicked his finger in front of him.

"What?"

Bts looked at Jungkook, you and Jungkook back.

"Wuuuuuuuuu" BTS teased Jungkook. 

Jungkook smiled as he got caught and rub the back of his neck.

"Oh! He smiled!" Jimin shouted.

"Yes, he is"

"It's been a long time she didn't smile for a girl!"

"Is this love~"

"Our kookie had matured!"

BTS keep teasing Jungkook while looking at you and him.

"Shut up!! Enough!!! Arghh"Jungkook begged as he blushed while closing both of his ears.

BTS laughed looking at this cute kid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You noticed that Jungkook keep following you and starred at you everywhere you go. With his creepy face.

"Ughh, what's this?!"you murmured to yourself as you saw Jungkook again for the 100th times this week in front of the corridor as you're trying to go upstairs.

However, you never saw that Jungkook chuckled everytime you're panic and try to ran away from him everytime you saw him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm, where are you?" you looked up and down from every rack at the library to find the novel that you're looking for.

"There!" you shout as you saw the novel at the top of a shelf.

However, you failed to reach it as it was too high on the top.Without thinking longer, you climbed up the rack and grabbed it.

"Yes!"you shouted as you grab the book.

However, you start to feel unstable and...

"Aah!!" you shut your eyes as you're about to fall.

"Whoaa" 

Someone grabbed you. You opened your eyes. You widened your eyes as you found out who it is.

"Huh?! Jungkook!"

You quickly push your body to stand up from his hand.

"I'm sorry"you bow to him as quickly as possible and leave.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Your novel?!"

You stopped.

"Oh ."you cursed and turned to face him.

You saw the novel in his hand. You stepped closer to him and tried to grab it from his hand.

However, he pulled it away.

"What the-?" you can't believe your eyes.

You tried to grab it again but he pulled it away, again. You tried it again and he did the same. Again and again.

"Gimme back!" you raised your voice as you started to feel annoyed looking at him laughing at you.

You stop and take a deep breathe.

"Jungkook-ah, why did you always follow me?" you asked him an unexpected question all the sudden.

Jungkook face change. He looked down and bite his lips looking at you, thinking 'what should I answer?'

"I just-"

"Got it!" You quickly stole the novel from his hand as he is too focus to answer that question.

You quickly turned and ran away from him.

"Yah!" he shouted at you as he can't believe what've you done.

Jungkook sighed.

"I just start to like you" Jungkook finished his answer as he smiled, looking at you who was stepping out from the library.