Prologue

She Reminds Me A Lot About Her

2 years ago

Hye Jin shked comfortably on the couch in front of the television. What a beautiful day for he favourite drama marathon until,

the roof started to tremble.

"Omma!! Appa!!!" she bellowed, wind-sprinting to her parent's room on the 1st floor of the semi-D. She twisted the door handle. Locked.

"Hye jin-ah! Retreat!! Don't-"

BOOM! The roof corrupted and the roof fell flat onto her parent's room.

"No no no no no!!" she screamed as she bumped herself onto the corrupted walls. Traces of blood seemed visible flowing off like a stream.

"Omma...oppa.." her tears flowed heavily as her parents blood, but she got no time to spare.

She ran out to the corridor. Strange, no one was around. Are they dead already?

"Help Me!!!" she squatted and leaned against the corridor, covering her ears with her hands. The building  near where she stood corrupted floor by floor. She cried louder.

Beneath the cacophony of falling buildings and her own voice, a faint deep voice called upon her.

"Hye Jin-ah!!!"

She looked up. Her eyes wide.

'It's Jungkook..he's here' she told herself.

"Jungkook-ah!!!" she screamed like hysteric.

"Jungkook oppa!"

Behind the corrupted walls, came Jeon Jungkook and the rest of the BTS.

"Jungkook-ah..It's you.." she wiped her tears as she saw him.

She stood up and ran to him bt then, the floor in front of her corrupted. She screamed in panic and fell down.

"It's okay Hye jin-ah," heard Jungkook's voice assured her a bit. "Jump!"

Hye jin scanned the margin in front of her. The cliff seemed led to nowhere, "No oppa. It's too far away!"

Another chorused on top of Hye jin,

"Jump!" Jungkook shouted hysterically. "You have no chance!"

The rest of the BTS cheered on you, "Hye jin-ah, Jump! Just do it!"

She reversed nervously. Her legs trembled like crazy. Opposite her, Jungkook pushed his arm open, ready to catch her. The BTS guys also shifted in position to catch her.

She starred at Jungkook. 'It's now or never'. She said to herself.

"Jump!"

She burst to long steps of strides towards the edge. With her qualification as the long jump athlete, she use the full strength of her knees to catapult herself upwards, towards Jungkook.

But, it wasn't enough.

She couldn't reach out for the pavement and tumbled down. She screamed closing her eyes, thinking that her life was at the very end.

Until sth clasped her hand.

Instead of going downwards, she went sideways. She collided with the cement hard enough to shake every bones of her body. she screamed.

 "Hye jin-ah!"

She looked up.

"Jungkook-ah.."

"Hold on! We're pulling you up!"

Jungkook with the helped of other BTS use the maximum rate of their energy to pull Hye Jin up.But they're getting extra nervous, their hands started sweating. The consequence was obvious.

"Jungkook-ah!!" she yelled hysterically, "I'm slipping!!"

"Hold on!" Jungkook tighten his loosen grip, trying to pull her up but she didn't get any higher. Sweat started to flood between their palms.

"Kookie-ah, I want you to know-"

"We'll make it Hye Jin-ah!" Jungkook snapped.

"No we won't" Hye jin smiled to him as tears started to flow off her cheeks.

"Yes, we will!"

"There's nothing we could do about it" Hye jin unfasted her necklace with her free hand and snucked it between their hands.

"No, Hye jin-ah, jaebal-"

In the instant, she let go of her grip. 

"HYE JIN-AH!"

But it no longer came from Jungkook's mouth. He'd lost his words. He could helplessly watch Hye jin engulfed in the piles of the corrupted buildings.

V patted his shoulder, trying to regain his strength.Jungkook starred at the only memory of Hye jin saved his possession - her necklace. Manly tears flowing out his eyes like a river.

"No sign of life..left" Sighed Rapmon, scanning the destruction.

"She's...gone.." Jungkook looked at V in front of him with tears flowing heavily from her eyes.

V quickly hugged him.

"She's gone Taehyung-ah!" Jungkook cried harder on V's shoulder. All the other members also feel the same. Hye Jin is dead.