Devilish

Wolves

Wonsik frowned slightly as he watched Sanghyuk moving around the dance floor. He wasn’t ashamed to admit that he didn’t know about Sanghyuk’s passion for dance until his boyfriend actually told him. But he was ashamed to admit that he hadn’t even entertained the idea that Sanghyuk could move so……sensually.

Sanghyuk’s movements were just so captivating and Wonsik couldn’t even think of looking away. And that…..that was a curse and a blessing. Wonsik was absolutely in love with watching Sanghyuk dance, but it also made him want to take Sanghyuk. Right there. In the middle of the room. To hell with anyone who could see. Then again…..

Wonsik glanced over at Taekwoon who was on the other side of the room talking to Hakyeon.

Yeah, it might be smart not to defile Sanghyuk with his brother right there. There was no way Taekwoon would take that well. He was already struggling with not ripping Wonsik apart after Sanghyuk slept over at Wonsik’s apartment. It would be smart not to do anything that would snap Taekwoon’s control over his anger.

Wonsik was pulled from his thoughts by Sanghyuk coming to stop.

“Are you done?” Wonsik asked as his boyfriend made his way over.

“Yeah,” Sanghyuk nodded, grabbing his water bottle and taking a big gulp, “let’s get going. I’m super hungry.”

“Right,” Wonsik nodded, trying not to follow the trails of sweat that ran down Sanghyuk’s throat and soaked the collar of his shirt.

He clearly failed because Sanghyuk noticed. Wonsik flashed an apologetic smile, his inner wolf huffed because it felt he didn’t have to apologize for drooling over what was belonged to them.

“Well,” Sanghyuk smirked devilishly, “see something you like?”

“Sanghyuk,” Wonsik pouted, trying to keep his voice low so no one could hear him, “stop it. Taekwoon is right there.”

“We’ll have to do something about that,” Sanghyuk said, ignoring Wonsik as he started gathering his things, “after dinner of course. Although, I’m not against the idea of doing something before.”

“Sanghyuk,” Wonsik whined, trailing after his boyfriend as they left the room. He silently cursed the cute devil who held his heart, but he didn’t mean it. After all, he loved Sanghyuk will all his being. So what if Sanghyuk was an evil devil of a man.

A/N: I was trying to think of something to write for this little Rahyuk werewolf au. Then I saw this theme and just had to write this.