Maybe We Should Kiss to Break the Tension

Wolves

Wonsik slammed the phone down, glaring darkly ahead. Calls from his parents tended to end like that a lot. They just didn't get it! They didn't even try. Their minds were made up and nothing and no one could change that. Wonsik had tried.

His parents were convinced that he'd only killed that blasted hunter and awoke his werewolf blood because Sanghyuk and Taekwoon and Hakyeon and everyone were bad people. They'd tricked Wonsik into doing what he did so they could steal him away into their cult of evil. They had figured that Sanghyuk must have taken a liking to Wonsik and wanted him as some kind of slave or something.

Wonsik couldn't even begin to wrap his head around how they'd come up with something like that. It was just so crazy, how could anyone think up something like that. And when he asked how his parents got this insane idea that Sanghyuk and Taekwoon were evil, they brought up the Jung sibling's father. They thought that Taekwoon was evil for killing him, Sanghyuk evil for helping, and the rest of their group evil for having no problem with the murder.

Needless to say, this was something that angered Wonsik a great deal.

Taekwoon did kill his father, but only because of what that man had done to him and Sanghyuk and their mother. He'd done what he had to in order to protect his beloved little brother. How could anyone demonize for that? Wonsik would have done the same thing in Taekwoon's place. Heck, most people probably would have if they had been in Taekwoon's shoes. 

But when he said this to his parents? Thy would hear none of it. In their eyes, that man could never have done anything so horrible. In their eyes, that man was a damned saint and Wonsik was being told horrible lies.

How could two people be so....so.......insane?

Wonsik had mentioned to several people about Taekwwon and Sanghyuk's father hurting them. He'd mentioned how the two kids had always shown up around town with long sleeved shirts that didn't totally cover the bruises and black eyes that they insisted had happened because of accidents. And everyone he mentioned this to got a thoughtful look on their face that soon turned into a look of horrified realization. Everyone realized that Taekwoon and Sanghyuk's father wasn't the good man they had all pretending he was.

Everyone but his dear old mom and dad.

It made Wonsik sick.

Sanghyuk watched his boyfriend from the other end of the couch. He really did hate it when Wonsik's parents called. It always left the room so thick with tension that Sanghyuk was pretty sure he could see it. More importantly, it left Wonsik angry.

"Hey," Sanghyuk said, pulling Wonsik from his thoughts, "is it tense in here, or is it just me?"

"What?" Wonsik blinked, trying to understand what the heck the other was talking about.

"Maybe we should kiss to break the tension," Sanghyuk suggested, grinning brightly.

Wonsik took a moment to take in Sanghyuk's words before he started laughing.

"What is wrong with you?" Wonsik asked through his laughter, reaching out and grabbing Sanghyuk before pulling the other into his lap.

"You were angry," Sanghyuk shrugged, "so I said the first thing I could think of to make you smile."

"Sanghyukkie," Wonsik smiled softly at the love of his life, "baby.......thank you."

"I'm your boyfriend and mate," Sanghyuk shrugged, "no need to thank me for doing something like that."

The pair shared a short kiss, pressing their foreheads together and smiling at each other.

A/N: So I got an idea! Honestly, I was originally gonna try for some Kenbin, but I just could not get an idea and then this popped into my head and I ran with it. Wonsik's parents are real pieces of work, huh? Good thing he's got Hyukkie there for him.