Sharp

Wolves

Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon’s fangs were sharp. After all, he was a vampire and their fangs were there to rip into people’s throats. That meant that they had to be sharp. They had to be able to draw blood easily.

And yet he found himself looking down at his hand in surprise as is bleed.

“I-I,” Hakyeon stuttered, eyes wide as he looked at what he had done.

He hadn’t meant to bite Taekwoon. They’d been playing around and during this Hakyeon had tried to kiss Taekwoon. Taekwoon had covered Hakyeon’s mouth with his hand and the vampire just…… out. For some stupid reason, the act of having his mouth covered just….it took him back to his days as a human. Specifically, how his human life and ended.

When Taekwoon put his hand over his mouth, his brain instantly recalled that horrible night. It recalled who he’d tried to scream for help, only to have his mouth covered. It recalled how he’d tried to fight back, tried to bite the hand, but nothing worked. It recalled having blood forced down his throat and being drained dry, only to wake up in a daze that ended in killing his mother and father.

“It’s alright,” Taekwoon assured Hakyeon, thinking that the tears welling up in the other’s eyes were because he was upset over making Taekwoon bleed, “don’t cry.”

“I’m so sorry,” Hakyeon hung his head, “it just….I just….”

“It’s fine,” Taekwoon said, slowly realizing that there was a lot more going on then he originally thought, “hey, it’s fine. Whatever…..whatever is going through your head…..it’s over. Everything is fine now.”

“R-Right,” Hakyeon nodded slightly, “le-let me get you something for that bite.”

Hakyeon rushed out of the room after that.

A/N: heck if I know where this came from. I just saw the theme and decided that ‘oh, Hakyeon bites Taekwoon accidentally. That sounds good.’ And then that turned into this.