You Like Him

Wolves

“Taekwoon,” Sanghyuk scowled, his sudden appearance causing the older to jump slightly.

“Sanghyuk,” Taekwoon huffed, trying to collect himself, “what the hell are you doing sneaking up on me like that?”

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Sanghyuk demanded.

“I think I’m making coffee,” Taekwoon replied, biting back a growl over Sanghyuk’s tone.

“With Hakyeon,” the younger rolled his eyes, “he asked you out and you turned him down.”

“Oh,” the elder brother looked away, “that.”

“Yeah,” Sanghyuk growled, “that.”

“I didn’t think it was a good idea,” Taekwoon explained, earning another growl from Sanghyuk.

“And why the hell not?” Sanghyuk scoffed, “he likes you and you like him and you’re kind of awesome together.”

“He’s--,” Taekwoon tried to say.

“If you’re next word is vampire,” Sanghyuk huffed, “I swear to god I’m going to kick your .”

“But he is,” the werewolf huffed, “and I’m a werewolf.”

“So is Wonsik,” Sanghyuk countered, “and I’m human. Yet here we are. Jaehwan is a wolf and Hongbin is a magic user, but they’re together. Whatever argument you can think of, I can probably counter it.”

“I could kill him,” Taekwoon sighed, “what do you have to counter that?”

“You have to bite him to kill him,” Sanghyuk shrugged, “when are you gonna be able to do that? When you’re in wolf form? Hakyeon knows enough to stay clear of you when you do that.”

“But I could!” Taekwoon pressed, “I could hurt him and I don’t want to hurt him. It’s better to just not take the chance.”

“So,” the younger brother hissed, “instead of taking a chance and being happy, you’ll make the pair of you miserable.”

“It’s for the best,” Taekwoon tried to say.

“Bull,” Sanghyuk hissed, “if it was, then why is Hakyeon at home crying? Why is he talking about leaving?”

“He’s what?” Taekwoon froze, eyes wide and scared at the thought of Hakyeon leaving town.

“That’s what he said,” Sanghyuk replied, still glaring at his older brother, “he didn’t want to stay here and see you when it hurt so much.”

“No,” Taekwoon whimpered, his wolf crying out in more pain then when he’d rejected Hakyeon, “no, he…he can’t leave.”

“Tell him that then,” Sanghyuk rolled his eyes, “because I’m pretty sure he meant every word.”

Taekwoon rushed out then, determined to make Hakyeon stay.

“You lied,” Wonsik said, finally entering the kitchen, “Hakyeon never said about leaving.”

“I know,” Sanghyuk smirked, “but I knew the very idea of Hakyeon leaving was just the thing Taekwoon needed to hear to get his act together.”

“You’re evil,” Wonsik said, laughing and shaking his head, “wonderfully evil.”

“I know,” Sanghyuk grinned, throwing his arms around Wonsik and kissing him, “it’s part of why you love me.”

A/N: alright, so I honestly don’t know what to do with this story. I have no more ideas for this so…..I think it’s time to mark this as complete. If I do come up with something, I’ll add it, but consider this story done.