Her?

Your "Bling Bling" Has Blinded Me

 I look at Hyorin to tell her something and then a loud horn sounds. I smile hearing the familiar sound. But my smle quickly fades to a sulk when I realize this is my last time hearing it. The principle Mr. Park Tae Hyun (Tae Hyun Park) stands up on a podium by the school’s bear statue. He holds up a bullhorn and starts the first day ceremony. I see Jjong smiling through the corner of my eye.

“Hello everyone! Welcome to your first day at UL High. We hope you enjoy the year ahead of you but do it responsibly. There is no alcohol, no inappropriate contact, no skipping classes, no loitering, so smoking, no skateboards, no video games, no talking back and no pranks.” He lists his usual rules. A perk of this school is that we were allowed to have cellphones in class except the library and computer lab and we were allowed to show PDA, as long as we weren’t ing in the hall. Not something that concerns me because I haven’t had a boyfriend since 9th grade. I listen to some more of his welcoming words. Then the time comes for us to go inside and find our classes. He tells us that the freshman were to go to the music room to find their names on a list, sophomores were to go to the cafeteria and seniors to the gymnasium. (There are 3 levels in Korea. I checked)

“This is it guys” I say with a bright smile to everyone.

“Yeah, you guys excited?” I hear a voice say. I look up behind Jonghyun and see three other familiar faces behind him.

“Hey, Onew, Taemin, Minho! I haven’t seen you guys in forever!” Key says pulling the new boys into an embrace.

“You saw me 2 weeks ago, hyung” Minho says.

“Well I haven’t seen Taemin and Onew like all summer!”

“Annyong!” Amber, Hyorin and I greet Onew, Taemin and Minho.

“Annyong!”

"Oh, Bella-sshi. Where's Kevin? It's seems weird without him" Key remarks.

"He's sick today. He woke up with a bad stomach ache. I feel weird without him, too"

"You two are so close. It's like you're each others halfs" Minho says.

"They are twins. You know how they say twins have telepathy and all those magical things. It's kinda weird if you ask me..." Taemin says, a bit to himself.

"But she's my best friend..." Jonghyun pouts and takes my hand into his.

"Someone's jealous" Onew chuckles.

"Anni" Jonghyun pouts. i try to transfer my attention to my surroundings since there's nothing in this conversation that makes me happy. I see half of the students entering into the school now.

I grab Jonghyun’s wrist and drag him towards the school, “I can’t wait any longer”

“Yah, wait for me!” Key calls. Jonghyun pulls me aside for a second.

“Umm, this year… Can you keep Hyorin away from me?”

“That’s rude! Why are you so mean?”

“You know what I mean. You always bring her along with you. I really don’t feel comfortable when she’s around. We can just be together. She doesn’t need to be around all the time, right?”

His words replay, We can just be together. If only he meant ‘that’ kind of togetherness.

“Bella? Bella? Bella!” he calls me back to reality.

“I guess…” I say awkwardly.

He senses my awkwardness and asks, “I guess? What do you mean by th-“ but Key comes over and drags us into the big building. Maybe it’s best to not discuss the matter… I walk in and look around the insides of the building. The walls have been freshly painted and the floors have been waxed to a bright shine. I hear sneaker marks along the floor and know that they won’t be this shiny and clean by the end of this period. We make it into the crowded gymnasium and huddle together by the entrance. I occasionally get bumped as we look around for the lists of classes.

“Hey, here’s Mr. Park’s list!” Minho says pointing at the closest list on the wall. Mr. Park is a total nerd. He loves all things math and philosophy. He teaches math and physics. Frankly, from what I’ve heard, even his homeroom attendance is boring and like a lecture. We look at the list and none of us are on it. I checked for Donghae and Eunhyuk as well. We move on to the next list, Mrs. Nam. No one on that list either. We check three more lists until some names start popping up. The fifth teacher’s list, Mr. Hwang has Minho and Eunhyuk in his homeroom.

“Great. I get Eun-ie” Minho says.

“What’s the big deal?” Jonghyun asks.

“He’s Eunhyuk…”

“Great excuse” Key scoffs. Minho decides to stay for a while to wait for more of us to find our class. We look at the last list on the first wall, Mrs. Lee and Taemin, Onew and Amber have her class.

“What?!! No! they can’t take you dina! Not without me!” I say clutching onto Amber’s hand.

“Yeobo, I’ll hide in your class with you” Amber says hugging me around the waist.

“Ne!!!” I say interlocking our fingers. Yeah, me and Amber have a romance + sister relationship. Would that be called a sismance? Or romasis? Yeah… let’s go with romasis. She kisses my cheek.

“It’s just homeroom! You can have a ton of classes together!” Key says.

“But homeroom does a lot of stuff together!” I pout. Jonghyun comes in front of me and removes my hands from Amber’s and wraps them around him.

“Come on. It’s okay. You’ll see her…” he says soothingly into my ear. I hug him.

“Whaaa!” I fake cry.

“Oppa, what room is it in?” Amber asks Onew.

“Room 26” he replies.

“Oh, okay. Bella-yah, I’ll stay here until we find out your class” Amber says trying to make me feel better.

“Yay!” I say and let go of Jonghyun. I start walking to the next wall to look at the next list. Jonghyun gets in front of me and pinches my cheeks. He gives me another hug and giggles.

“I missed you. We spent all summer working separate jobs” he grunts. Jonghyun works at a coffee shop by the school called ‘Coffee Prince’. Yeah just like the drama.

 

2010_0320garces20trading20co_20.jpg

 

1308400217-14.jpg

 

 

I work at a clothing store called ‘Love. Shine. Jeans’.

 

frenchconnection.jpg

 

 

(Fitting rooms look like this. They have a couch. You’ll need to know this (; )

110629-fittingroom-fashion-1130a.grid-7x

 

“Come on. We have the rest of our lives to hang out” I say and flick his hair.

“Yah” he smiles, positioning his hair properly back over his forehead. He decided to be as bold as Key this summer and dye his hair three different shades of yellow. I think it looks awesome but I never would have thought he would be one to do something crazy like that to his image.

 

suansampranjonghyun003.png

^ I took that on the day he got it done. We went to a barbecue at his house.

 

I walk over to the next list, Mrs. Choi. Hyorin has her as her homeroom teacher.

“Hyorin! I don’t have homeroom with you either?” I pout.

“I guess not Bella-shi” she says adjusting the bag on her shoulder.

I hear Jonghyun mumble, “Oh thank god”.

“I’m meeting up with Kibum. I’ll see you guys later” she says glancing at her watch.

“Oh, okay” I say and wave her goodbye as she departs from the gymnasium. I move onto the next list, Mr. Lee. I find Jonghyun and my name on it.

“Oppa! We’re actually together!” I shout jumping up and down.

“Ne” he says and continues reading the list. Key looks to the next list and finds his name under Mr. Kim’s class.

“Oh, here I am! Bella-nah! Kevin donsaeng is also with me!” he says joyfully. Oh, I guess that's good!

"I'm sure donsaeng will be happy" I smile.

“What room?” Amber asks, coming into closer contact with Key.

“Room 56” he says. I check my class room. Room 49.

“Hmm. Where’s Donghae?” I wonder out loud and look at the rest of the lists on the wall. I finally find his name some 7 lists later. He’s in Mr. Gang’s class, room 76. I take out my phone and open a note and write down his teacher’s name and room #. I walk back over to the group.

“I finally found Donghae’s class all the way down there!” I say pointing to where I’ve just come from.

“Where is he?” Jonghyun asks.

“Room 76. Mr. Gang” I say reading the note on my phone. We all depart to look for our homerooms. I walk into the hallway with my arm linked in Jonghyun’s.

“Omo, Jonghyun oppa! You look so hot again this year” I hear a voice say. I look up and see Dara. The school . Everyone hates her but she seems to still get attention. Jonghyun just stares at her and says a simple, “Thanks”. She looks at me.

“Your s shrunk” she says before walking off with her posy consisting of a girl named Minzy, Chae-rin, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny. Oh how I would love to dig my fist into her nose.

“” Jonghyun mumbles. We’re about to start walking again until someone else grabs Jonghyun’s attention. The school pranksters Heechul, Seunghyun (Goes by T.O.P) and Kyuhyun.

“Hey, Jonghyun! Did you get peed on?” Heechul grins.

“Shut up you ” I say pushing Jonghyun to continue walking.

“What? I’m just playing with him” Heechul says.

“Aha. I haven’t missed your ugly face all summer. how I have to see it now. Your parents had an epic fail” I say. He glares at me blankly. “What? I’m just playing…” I say with a smile. Jonghyun takes my hand and drags me onwards down the hall.

“You’re such a talk back” he says leading me to the staircase. I chuckle. We run up the stairs and go up to the third level of the school where rooms 45-70 are. When we get to the top, he grabs me and puts me on his back. I laugh because I got a little scared. He walks down the hall to the left until we reach our class. There’s already quite a bit of people in the classroom. Some of them I recognize from previous years. Jonghyun makes his way to a group of three desks against the left wall, three rows from the back. We both like sitting a bit isolated from everyone else. He sets me down on the ground and I sit in the middle desk of the three. He sits in the desk nearest the aisle. He opens his mouth to say something and then something by the doorway catches his eye. I chuckle at the expression he has. Mouth open slightly, eyes big and leaning his head forwards. He doesn’t move an inch so I decide to see what he’s staring at. Standing in the doorway is a girl I haven’t seen since grade school. Shin Se Kyung. She looks completely different. A LOT prettier. I remember one thing. Jonghyun had feelings for her. Maybe not love but I knew that he definitely liked her. He never admitted it when I asked but I knew he was just uber embarrassed. He kept asking about her once she left in the middle of sixth grade to another part of the city. Now she was back. I know I’m pretty but it was already a given that Jonghyun liked Se Kyung. Now I had competition. Or maybe not?... He would never have liked me anyways. She catches Jonghyun’s eyes and smiles. He smiles cheekily. I turn to look at him. Love deep in his eyes. My heart explodes from disappointment. He nods towards the desk beside me, motioning for her to sit there. I stare at Jonghyun and then at Se Kyung. Are they seriously going to hit it off this quickly? They didn’t even talk in grade school. Now suddenly they have chemistry? That’s just crazy. Who is this chick? My mind goes into frenzy as she walks over to our row of seats. She takes the seat beside me and sets her bag down.

“Wow, oppa. I haven’t seen you in so long!” she says leaning on her knees and facing him past the back of my chair. Thankfully, I didn’t have anything in my hands. If not I would have broken it. “And oh, who’s this?” she asks looking at my face.

“Bella.” I say turning my head to face her.

“Wow, you guys should talk more. You seem to be really nice” Jonghyun says a little awkwardly. Are you serious, Jjongie? She laughs flirtatiously. Gosh, I wish Kevin was here! I need his support. Kevin, donsaeng... jebal, help me! Why did you have to be sick on this day? He's probably asleep right now, too. This day is a roller coaster ride.

“Oh, oppa. Come on, we just met. We can’t know that much about each other” she says playing with her hair. God, this girl is getting the heck on my nerves! I feel the phone in my pocket vibrate and I take it out of my skirt pocket.

 

New message from Key!

 

Did you hear Se Kyung is back?

 

 

I sigh. People are already getting excited. I text Amber.

 

Me> Amber~

 

Plan Jonghyun, seems to have gotten more complicated.

 

I hear Jonghyun and Se Kyung giggle behind me. I start another text to Hyorin.

 

Me> Hyorin~

 

Remember Shin Se Kyung? She’s back.  

 

 

A/N: *Pops up from behind couch* Hello! So I'm back. Hope you guys are satisfied with this chapter! Comment!

 tumblr_ljaln9CGFQ1qzk90mo1_500.gif 

 

 Yeah... if it's your birthday then happy birthday? And TiaraL are you liking your character? And I find this story to be quite fluffy...