I Need Some Thunder In My Life ↯

Your "Bling Bling" Has Blinded Me

"Bella-ah!..." Donghae says, waving his hand in front of my face. I jump back surprised.

"Oppa, I should get to my next class. Which is..." I say looking at my schedule, "physical education..."

"Have fun with that chingu" Donghae says ruffling my hair. I giggle. 

"I have fashion. See you later~" Hyorin says and walks off. I head to the gymnasium for class and find Amber drinking from the water fountain right outside the gymnasium.

"Hey, you" I say. She waves at me as she continues sipping water from the faucet. I walk over to the doors of the gym and peek inside. I don't really recognize anyone but then my eyes come across two familiar people. Taemin and Kevin. "Dongsaeng, do you have physical education this period?" I ask Amber.

"Yeah" she says finishing her drink and wiping with her sleeve.

“Oh, this is great” I smile.

“Two classes in a row”

We walk into the gymnasium and I try to sneak up behind Taemin. Before I can get close, Kevin notices me and announces my presence.

“Noona, do you have gym class?!” he asks. I sigh, but Taemin doesn’t move. I peak over his shoulder and see ear buds in his ears. That explains it~

“Yeh, I have gym class this period Kevin” I say. Then, I snake my arms around Taemin’s waist and tickle him. He shrieks and jumps up and down. I giggle and let go of him. He takes his ear buds out and looks at me. I smile and he pouts.

“Noona, waeyo?”

“You’re so fun to scare” I say and hug him by the waist again. Taemin puts his IPod away and starts swaying back and forth in my arms.

“So, Amber. How are you?” Kevin asks.

“Oh, good. How about you?”

“Happy”

“That’s good” Amber laughs.

“Class!! Sit in the middle” the gym teacher, Mr. Dong shouts. The students in the gymnasium do as told. Then, a list of expectations is read. Our work out for today is running around the field for 20 minutes. Lockers will be given to us next week and our gym clothes as well. Our class of about 100 head out to the grass field outside the school and onto the running track. The four of us find a space on the track to run and take a deep breath before starting our 20 minutes of jogging. Kevin, Taemin, me and Amber run in a line.

“I hope I don’t get too tired in skinny jeans” I say.

“I have a giant sweater on” Amber says.

“I just took a shower this morning” Taemin whines.

“Hey, did you guys hear that there’s going to be a new student in our grade today?” Kevin asks.

“No” the three of us respond in unison. 

“I heard he has a sister, too. But she’s out of school”

“How do you know so much?” I ask, cocking an eyebrow.

“Apparently someone in my art class is their neighbour”

“I wonder whose class he’ll end up in” Amber says.

“Noona, can you help me with an SNSD choreography?” Taemin asks me. (A/N: Bella knows hip hop)

“Oh, sure Taemin-ah. What song?”

“Hoot. We got dance assignments today in class and I got a female partner and she really wants to do Hoot”

“Oh” I say.

Amber laughs, “That’s going to be hilarious”

“Ehh…” Taemin pouts. I pat his hair.

 

2 Class Periods Later

I head out of my boring history class and head to the washroom. I look in the mirror to check my makeup before going to my next class. I do some small touch ups and then check my schedule for my next class. It’s math. Math… oh don’t I have that class with someone? I shrug and walk to the math room. I walk inside the classroom, bow to the teacher and look around the room. I notice Jonghyun sitting against the opposite wall, two desk rows from the back. Each row had two desks. Perfect! I walk over to the row where he’s sitting and smile on my way there. He’s talking to two guys sitting in the row behind him. I recognize them from past years. Their names are Kibum and Junsu if I remember correctly. I start to slow my pace as I get near their desks, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

“Yah, Tiffany is totally better” I hear Kibum say.

“Anniyo. Sooyoung is way hotter” Junsu says.

“I like Jessica” Jjongie says. I kinda look like Jessica… don’t I? Well I sure look more like her than Se Kyung does!!

“Oh, yeah~! She’s hot!!” the latter say in unison. I finally go and sit in the desk next to Jonghyun. He notices me and smiles.

“Annyong” he says.

“Annyong” I turn around and face the two others, “Annyong haseyo”

“Annyong” they answer. I smile and face the front to see if we have any directions or assignments for today.

“Yah, are you two finally dating?!” Kibum asks.

“Wae?? Annyo. Why would you even ask that?” Jonghyun says. I sigh. Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

“You two have seen each other half , kissed, held hands, said ‘I love you’, stayed up till the early morning talking, had sleepovers and drank out of the same cup. After all these years, I can’t believe you two aren’t dating!” Kibum says.

Exactly…

“You don’t think anything about that, right?” Jonghyun asks me. I shake my head but keep looking at the front of the room. Let’s keep it at that…

“Wait, half ? Sleepovers?” Junsu asks.

“Yeah… swimming suits. They also have sleepovers” Kibum says.

“But if Jonghyun saw Bella-ah half then…”

“No, she saw me half ” Jonghyun says.

“Oh! Okay, then” Junsu nods his head in understanding, “Wait… which half?”

“She saw the top half, you ert!” Jonghyun says slapping Junsu at the back of the head.

“And sleepovers, how does that work?” Junsu asks, rubbing his head.

“We have sleepovers like normal” Jonghyun says.

“You’re parents let you?” Junsu asks.

“Yes. They’re always happy when we have one” Jonghyun shrugs.

“That’s crazy” Junsu says.

“It’s Kibum, right…” I ask, turning around to face Kibum.

“Yeah, I’m Kibum”

“Did you hear about that new kid?”

“Oh, yeah. He seems to be popular and I haven’t even met him yet”

“What new kid?” Junsu asks.

“Of course you don’t know…” Kibum mumbles.

“He’s some new guy who is starting school today” Jonghyun says.

“You heard about him, too?” I ask.

“Yeah, I’m pretty popular myself…”

I nod and then turn my head to the door to look out to the hallway. Students are still hanging around in the hallway, chatting, kissing, hugging, holding hands and pushing each other into lockers. I notice two familiar people. Ji Eun and Wooyoung are standing in the middle of the hallway. They’ve always had a little something going on but nothing was ever decided between them. I see Wooyoung snake his arm around her waist and plant a kiss on her cheek. Ji Eun blushes and hits him lightly on the chest. Then they walk down the hall hand in hand. Looks like their finally together. Congratulations to them! Seems like it is possible for two people with a history to wind up together… Jonghyun and I just not the case…

“Looks like Wooyoung and Ji Eun finally got together” I tell Jonghyun.

“Really? Those two are pretty cute together” he says and then returns his attention back to a conversation with Kibum and Junsu.

 

After class

I gather my stuff and make my way to the front of the classroom.

“Bella-ah. Do you want to have lunch together today?” Jonghyun asks me. I smile. He’s asking me to spend lunch with him instead of Se Kyung!

“Of course, dino” I giggle.

“Bye, Jjong!” Junsu waves.

“Bye!” Jonghyun smiles as he waves back.

“Bye, Bella-ah” Junsu bows to me.

“Bye, Junsu-ah” I say and bow. I grab Jonghyun’s arm and walk outside of the classroom into the hallway. Immediately, I run into a big crowd gathered around the classroom opposite of ours.

“Stand back everybody!” I recognize Key’s voice say. I stare at the group in confusion.

“Key!” Jonghyun calls. I stare at the big group wondering what they could be gathered around.

“Move people!” Key commands and the crowd immediately moves back, allowing Key to walk by. When he appears out of the crowd I notice another boy standing behind him. I look at his features; tall, wide nose, brownish blonde hair, milky skin, plump cute lips and a boyish appearance.

“What’s going on?” Jonghyun asks.

“The new kid is here!” Key announces.

“Annyong haseyo” the unnamed boy bows.

“Annyong haseyo” Jonghyun and I bow at the same time. I straighten myself up and look at the boys outfit. Baggy jeans, high tops, an oversized dark blue sweater and a white shirt underneath. I wonder if he thinks I look bad in my uniform…

Before I can say anything to the new boy, Hyorin appears beside me along with another girl named Krystal.

“Oh, you’re the boy everyone’s been talking about!” Krystal says.

“I guess so” the boy says awkwardly.

“Krystal don’t embarrass him…” Hyorin blushes.

“Key how about we all go for lunch together?” Jonghyun asks.

“No. I’m going to have lunch with him” Key says.

As Key and Jonghyun talk, I lock eyes with the new boy. He looks at me and smiles. For some reason, I naturally smile back. I don’t feel any awkwardness even though the both of us don’t know each other.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t get your name” he says. Key and Jjong stop talking to look at us.

“Bella” I say.

“Oh, do you know English?” he asks.

“Yeah, I’m half American. Why?”

“I grew up in the Phillipines. I know English, too. And your accent sounded good when you said Bella”

“Oh” I laugh, “Kamsahamnida. We should speak it from time to time” I say. I feel people eyeing us but I just smile at the boy.

“Yeah, we should” he smiles.

Wait… what’s his name?

“What’s your name?” I ask.

Sang Hyun

“Oh. Sang Hyun” I repeat to myself. Jonghyun sends dark glares at Sang Hyun, who seems to not notice them. I look behind me to introduce Hyorin but she’s gone, along with Krystal and Kibum. Then a thought comes to mind, Hyorin and Kibum have been spending quite a bit of time together…

“Well let’s go to lunch Bella!” Jonghyun says tugging on my arm.

“Oh. Did you see where Hyorin went?” I ask.

“Nope!” Jonghyun says and then drags me away.

“Oppa, I have to say goodbye to Sang Hyun!” I say trying to walk back.

“I’m hungry” he says pulling me harder by the arm.

“You’re never hungry…”

“Well, I hear they have tteukbokki in the cafeteria today!”

“I’ll leave a bad impression. Oppa, I have to go back!”

“Anniyo!”

I remain silent. He only yells like that when he really means something. Sang Hyun... Jaesong hamnida...

 


A/N: Sorry for the short update!!! But it's better than nothing, no?

 

So, for those of you who didn't catch on. Thunder (MBLAQ) is the new student!! His real name is Park Sang Hyun. Cutie, ain't he? And btw, there's parts that are highlighted, and those are links, so click on those for pictures.

Hmm... what do you think is going to happen next??

Comment and if I get at least a comment from 3 different people, I will update. That's not alot to ask! I ended my last story because of lack of comments, let's let this one be different!!

And I have a friend who started a graphics shop and I would like to help her get some requests so if you need a poster, review or oneshot then request from here! ==♛HEROES AND HEARTBREAKERS♕==  (And the author is a super nice girl <3 So don't be scared of her. She'll be nice :])

Please comment on what you think is gonna happen!! Drama is surely included ^^ And if you want teasers, just ask :) And I changed the font. Do you guys like?

Annyong!

 

tumblr_lmfaajw3Dq1qch7eho1_500.gif