Why? Why? Why?

Your "Bling Bling" Has Blinded Me

A/N: So, I made a minor change to the story. It just came up when I was writing this update. Bella has a twin brother. Kevin (Really, the guy from U-Kiss)I hope you guys don't mind the addition! I edited/added some small parts of Kevin in the other chapters so please look back there and see the changes! Just rummage through because I only added like 2-3 sentences in each other chapter. But, if you prefer not to look... he's in Key's homeroom and didn't come to school the first day because he woke up with a bad stomach ache.  Oh! And I'm not familiar with U-Kiss (Sorry) I just thought about having a brother and then I looked at someone that looked similar to the Ulzzang I am using as Bella (Mei Mei) and I thought of Kevin! (: So I'm sorry if I make him do/say something that doesn't seem like him. Well it is a FF, so every character won't be completely accurate. Another reason why I chose Kevin is because Bella's mom is American so I wanted to use someone who wasn't full Korean with no knowledge of English. I was going to use Sungmin (Super Junior) and then just make him a minor character and say there wasn't enough rooms in the dormetory of his college but he's like all Korean so I thought I would use someone who knows English. And anyways, Kevin looks more like Bella than Sungmin :P

 

 

^ Kevin


 

The next morning I wake up and my eyes are a little puffy. I sit up in bed, take a small mirror from my night table and look at my eyes. Puffy and unattractive. Great! Just what I need! I get out of bed and head to the washroom to freshen up. When I walk out, my cell phone starts to ring. I take the small white cell phone off my night table and double check the Caller ID before answering. It's Donghae.

newest%20latest%20mobile%20cell%20phone% 

^ The white one

 

“Yoboseo?” I answer.

“Bella-sshi! Omo, I’m coming to school today! Did you find out my homeroom?”

“Ne. You have Mr. Gang in room 76.”

“Bwoh?? You memorized it?”

“Yeh”

“Oh you silly dino’s girl”

“Yah”

He chuckles, “Do you want to walk with me to school today? Bring the dino along”

“Dino and I always walk together”

“Oh so now I’m just a third wheel?”

“Anniyo. Maybe you’ll help make the situation less awkward. Can you get ready early and get here before Jjongie? I need to talk to you about something.”

“Ah, the things I do for you dongsaeng. Let me go shower”

“Arasso. Annyong! See you later!”

“Annyong, dongsaeng-ie”

I hang up the phone and throw it on my bed. I stand with my feet shoulder length apart as I stare into my closet. UL High has no dress code unlike other schools in Korea. It is mandatory to wear uniform during the first two weeks of school and then every Monday and Friday. I wonder if I can make my uniform look any better. Jonghyun may be crushing on Se Kyung but I can still try to impress him. I sigh realizing that no matter what, he’ll just see me as another girl in a uniform. Lucky Se Kyung! She probably just transferred to UL High so she hasn’t gotten her uniform yet and gets to wear what she wants! I take out the hanger holding my uniform and close my bedroom door. I change into the uniform and stare at myself in the mirror.

“Oh, Jjongie. Se Kyung will be so happy when you are with her. Fighting…” I say and droop my head to the side.

“Bella! Do you want breakfast?!” my mom calls from downstairs.

“Neh! Dangsin-ege eomeoni, kamsahamnida!” I shout.

I decide to do my make up before heading downstairs.

2_200912111249281BgzM.thumb.jpg

^ Like that

 

I stare at my appearance in the mirror and my head to the side. Why can’t I be the girl he pursues? If we were together… Oh never mind Bella-sshi. I’ve been dreaming for so long. Stupid me won’t give up. Why doesn’t he just stomp on my heart?

My twin brother interrupts my thoughts, “Yah, Bella-yah. Let’s go eat breakfast.”. 

“Donsaeng, you're coming to school today?” I say getting up from the small pink chair I was sitting in to do my make-up.

“Neh, I'm feeling better. I hated staying home yesterday” he pouts.

We head downstairs and sit down at the dining table. Kevin is already dressed in his uniform so he places a napkin over his lap as to not soil his clothing.

“Are you feeling better today, Kev-ie?” Mom asks.

“Yeah. My stomach ache went away”

“Key will take care of you if you get sick again”

“I’m in his class?”

“Yes, you’re in his homeroom”

“Oh, cool! I really like Key oppa”

“So does Amber!” I whisper to my brother. He giggles.

"Are you feeling okay, today? I really am worried about you" Kevin says recalling what happened to me yesterday.

"If you're there with me, I'll feel better"

“So, what do I pack the both of you for lunch?” Mom asks.

“Tuna sandwich!” Kevin shouts turning to face mom in his chair. Kevin and his tuna…

“Shocker” I say sarcastically.

“How about you Bella?” mom asks me in her fluent English. Ever since Kevin and I were little, she would have us practise our Korean and English throughout the day.

“Oh! Sushi. Dad bought some yesterday” I say, grinning.

“Alrighty” mom says preparing our lunch boxes. Kevin’s lunch box is just as unique as mine.

lunchbox-JUJU-500.jpg

 

^ Kevin’s lunch box. Yes, that really is his lunch box.

 

Kevin and I eat our breakfast while chit chatting and then soon it’s 7:15 am and school starts at 8:30 am. It takes us about 17 minutes to get to school but I told Donghae to be here early. He lives 5 minutes from my house. I really need to tell him about what happened yesterday. Come to think of it, a lot happened yesterday. Seems like the things that happened would happen over a week’s time. I go up the stairs to my room and pick up my phone to see 3 text messages from Jjongie. I open the first message.

 

From The Dino xoxo!> Me~

 

I’m going over to your house a little earlier today. See you soon <3

 

 

Then the second one,

 

From The Dino xoxo!> Me~

 

Omo, Bella-nie. Are you okay from yesterday? I couldn’t sleep because I was too worried. You give your dino worry lines because of this. I punish you okay? Bobo immediately when I get there! Arasso? ;)

 

 

And finally, the third one,

 

From The Dino xoxo!> Me~

 

Bella-nah?? …

 

 

This dino, do you really not know?! I start a new message to him before he freaks.

 

Me> The Dino xoxo

 

Neh, dino. I’ll be waiting for you. Kevin-yee will be coming to school as well today and Donghae will be walking with us. Take your time in preparing yourself ^^

 

 

I tuck my phone in the pocket of my skirt and head down the stairs. I hear ‘Oh!’ playing and as I come into the living room, I see Kevin dancing the choreography in front of the computer screen that is playing the video. I smirk. I take out my cell phone again and call Donghae.

“Yoboseo?” he asks panting.

“Yah, Donghae oppa! Where are you?”

“I’m on my way. My donsaeng was attacking me on my way out”

“Isn’t your donsaeng 7 years old?!”

“Yeah, but that kid is crazy!”

“Okay, I’ll see you soon”

“Okay, bye”

I hang up and look up to see Kevin striking an ending pose.

“Hey, mom! I got the choreography down this time!” he says huffing out air.

Mom simply says, “Mmhmm”

I walk over to the couch and sit down on it waiting for Donghae to come over. My cell phone goes off with my text ring tone from Despicable Me ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5LYbia7uHI&feature=related ). I take out my phone and see a new text from Jjongie.

 

New message from The Dino xoxo!

 

I’m going to have a talk with you when I get there!

 

 

I rest back on the couch and wonder what I’m going to say to him. Kevin sits down beside me.

“That dino is really stupid. I guess it’s true about them having small brains”

“Maybe he just doesn’t want to accept me.”

“My noona is very pretty! Everyone knows that. You know there’s guys at school that talk amongst themselves saying that you are hot?!”

“I take dance class. I’m always sweaty”

“Anni. Not like that”

“It doesn’t matter. I don’t care about those boys”

“Yah, don’t be so down. Why didn’t you ever tell Jjong-yah about your romantic feelings towards him? You always let a perfect moment slip away. Other girls just in because you don’t make a move”

“He has Se Kyung. Maybe she’ll make him happy”

“Yah, you know him better. He didn’t even talk to that girl when we were in grade school. They won’t last long”

“You know that when Jjongie oppa falls, he falls hard”

“Then we’ll just have to make him fall harder for you”

I sigh. That all sounds so easy! I rest my head on Kevin’s shoulder.

“I really needed you there yesterday, oppa. I don’t like being alone” I look up at him and pout.

“Ah, noona-yah. You’re making me feel so guilty!”

Then, the doorbell rings. I get up and open the door to see a panting Donghae outside on the front porch.

“Evil… dongsaengs…” he puffs. I direct him inside using my arm and then close the door.

“Oh, Donghae-yah, what happened to you?” Kevin asks getting up from the couch, and over to Donghae. He starts touching Donghae’s face to make sure he’s okay.

“I swear, I hate my parents for having more babies after me! Couldn’t they use protection??!”

“Don’t blame your parents for this. It’s your brother that has issues” Kevin says straightening out the wrinkles in Donghae’s uniform.

“He just loves to jump all over me and try to rip me apart like some sort of animal!”

“Donghae oppa. Can I talk to you while you catch your breath?” I ask sitting down gently on the couch.

“Oh, neh”

Kevin also makes his way to the couch but sits on the other edge, allowing room for Donghae to sit.

“Mmm… You remember Shin Se Kyung, right?”

“Neh, the pretty tall brunette? She left during grade school to another part of the city, right?”

“Yes, she did. But now she’s back. I think Jonghyun likes her. Well more like I know he likes her and am almost positive she likes him back”

“Why do you say that?” Donghae says adjusting a strap on his backpack.

“They’ve been flirting ever since the first moment they laid eyes on each other again. I caught Jonghyun looking at her with that in love look”

“Bella-nah, you still have not confessed??!” Donghae asks opening his mouth like an O. I look around making sure mom isn’t around.

“She’s in the garden, watering the plants” Kevin says reading my mind. I nod.

“How am I supposed to confess?” I start to say.

“You’ve had quite a bit of opportunities! Even ones that your friends have set up! You just never take the risk of any bad outcome”

“Those times just never seemed right to me”

“Aigoo! It’s not about it being right, noona. He just needs to know.” Kevin says with authority but sweetness at the same time.

“But oppa. He still has no clue that I like him more than a best friend. Won’t it come as a big shock to him? He is already interested in someone else, too. And yesterday, we got lockers assigned and he is next to Se Kyung. You know well that Jjong-ah and I have wanted to be locker partners since 6th grade but I told him that I did not want to switch to the locker on the other side of him when he offered to switch me with Ryeo-wook. He got so mad. And then on the way home, he said that he would let me stay where I am because he could live without me. I found myself crying. Oppa, what am I going to do if they get together?!” I say and shake my head various times throughout.

“I’m going to kill that dino” Donghae says starting to pace around the living room.

That dino… Why are you so frustrating?!

Mom soon comes in and puts some dead plants and weeds in the garbage bin of the kitchen. She washes up, takes off her rubber boots and gloves and comes into the living room.

“Oh! Donghae-yah! Annyong haseyo!”

“Annyong haseyo, ahjumma!” Donghae replies, bowing. Mom smiles at him before galloping up the stairs to her bedroom.

“Did your appa leave already?” Donghae asks.

“Neh… he is working shifts 6-8 for two and a half weeks” I say. Donghae frowns.

“Donghae-yee, what class are you in?” Kevin speaks up.

“Oh, room 76 for Mr. Gang”

“Aigoo, we aren’t together in homeroom this year. I have Key”

“You two seem to have a lot in common”

“Oh, oppa. What if Se Kyung takes all the classes with Jonghyun and then I’m stuck in all my classes without him and the whole time they make kissy faces!” I suddenly panic.

“Yah, you are so crazy. Just like an owl, your eyes go big. That is what I will call you now, Owl. Hoo – hoo.”

“Bwoh??! Wha kind of name is Owl?”

“Oh, noona. I think it's a good name!” Kevin says with a bright smile.

“I’m a dino… owl is better than dino” Donghae says.

“Arasso, you’re right” I smirk.

“Oh, don’t get cocky” Donghae replies lifting his right eyebrow up at the far corner. Kevin moves over on the couch to sit closer to me and lays his head down in my lap. Donghae sits down on the other side of him and takes out his phone. I graze my hand through Kevin’s hair and glance over at Donghae who is now texting someone. He sends about 2 replies after getting replied to by the unknown person. I see him smile as he reads a new text.

“Who are you texting?” I ask.

“Hyuk-ie”

“You two are so cute” I grin. Even Kevin smiles from his place by my lap, but Donghae shakes his head. “What? You two are like glue and paper”

“Glue and paper can always be ripped apart…” Donghae says with sadness roaming over his tone.

“Aww, Dong-ie. Love is never perfect” I say sympathetically.

“Who said I was in love?” he asks looking at me in fake bewilderment.

“Hyung, you have to stop hiding at one point” Kevin chuckles sweetly. I quickly grab Donghae’s cell phone out of his hands to see the text.

“Yah!” he yells.

I read;

 

Hyukieeee :3> Me~

 

Don’t go chasing after girls this year! Kekeke. My handsome dino!! ;)

 

 

I giggle and fall over onto Kevin’s head.

“Yah, noona!” Kevin complains. I keep laughing right above Kevin’s ear. He starts giggling too due to being ticklish.

“You pabos” Donghae says and grabs his cellphone back from my hands. I pinch his cheek and he gives me a mehrong. The doorbell rings and Kevin gets up to answer it.

“I got it!”

It’s probably Jonghyun! Make a run for it!! Donghae notices my tension and eyes me strangely.

“Annyong, Jjo-“ Kevin starts to say but Jjongie yells out, “Yah, Bella-sshi come here now!!!”. I scurry off into the kitchen and then into a supply closet. I hear Jonghyun call me several times, still at the top of his lungs.

“Yah, Jonghyun-sshi! Be quiet!” I hear my mom scold him. I nibble at my finger nails, getting nervous as to what he will do if he finds me. Damn! Why can’t I live in a closet?? Then suddenly, the closet door opens. I shriek. I lift my head to see an angry dino staring at me. Dino Jjongie.

“I called you…” he says sending me laser stares.

“You- You did?” I stutter. Damn, it! Stupid mouth!

“Yees” he says and then leans into the closet and starts tickling me. I yelp and start squirming around but he holds me by the waist, preventing me from moving. After what seemed like 10 minutes of tickling, he pushes me against a wall in an uncomfortable position where my leg is leaning on a bucket. He breathes heavily after his attack on me and looks at me with a satisfied, mischievous smile. Oh how you tease me dino! He leans closer and I feel my heart beat speed up x2000. He smirks. Bwoh??!! Has he heard my heart beat get faster?!! Ottoke???

“I thought I told you since we were little to never get me angry. You remember don’t you?” he says under his breath. I nod my head.

 

*Flashback*

Jjongie and I had to hand in a paper at school and I got sick the night before. I didn’t show up the next day and didn’t wake up in time to call him and give him notice. He ended up breaking a window at school because everyone in class was saying that I was a ditcher and he got protective.

 

*Back to now*

“Good. Then why did you run?” he asks stepping another couple steps towards me. His chest is now only 2 inches away from mine.

“I didn’t”

“Don’t lie to me pabo”

“Yah, I learned from you…”

“Bwoh?” he asks making wide expressions and stepping another inch closer. I start shaking.

“What do you want Jjongie?” I shiver as I feel his breath along my face.

“What’s wrong with you lately? You seem so tense…” he says now closing the gap between our bodies.

“I’ve just been… I felt… I wanted to leave you alone with Se Kyung”

“Anni. That’s not it. Se Kyung had nothing to do with this”. I stare at him in bewilderment. Are you messing with me?? She’s has to do with EVERYTHING about this!!

“How do you know?” I state.

“Why would she have anything to do with you? You two don’t even know each other”

“Like you do?”

“About that…” he says removing his arm and backing away. I eye him questionably. This can’t be good. For me. Heart, I’m sorry…

‘I’m going to ask her out soon. I think we have something. We’ve only seen each other again recently but I stayed up till 4am talking to her yesterday. I think it could be love. She called me her baby dino. She’s my SeSe” he starts to blush. Baby dino? Baby dino!!! This girl even steals the nickname I wanted. I’m never thinking about that nickname coming from me to him ever again! Stupid dino!

“Dino… in love?” I say, gazing at the floor. Im in shock and confusion. How could this happen? And why did this happen?

“Ne. I really hope you approve of her” he smiles.

“She seems nice….. And she’s pretty…. I think she likes you, too…….. Go for it” I say hugging my stomach, not wanting to break down in heart ache.

“Ah, omo. Dongsaeng-ie, kamsahamnida! You’re the best” he says and hugs me. I let two tears fall and quickly wipe them away before putting my arms around him. I can’t do this!

“Now, I don’t want you to be sad. Whatever is bothering you will pass. Don’t make the dino mad. He will be if he sees you too sad. Now, for what I came. Bobo!” he says and pulls me closer to him by the hands. He leans in cocking his head slightly and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. I pull away and feel dizzy.

“Oppa, kamsahamnida” I say thanking him for his affection and head out of the closet. I stumble up the stairs and into my room to grab my bag. I feel my breakfast finding its way back into my mouth and I grab my garbage bin in my room and barf in it. Afterwards, I steady myself up and breathe deeply. Why did that kiss do that to me? He’s been giving me bobo’s for years now. He’s full of skin ship. He never means anything but friendly brother/brother, brother/sister affection. I head to the washroom to wash up again and then grab my bag for school.

 

During the walk to school, Jonghyun hugged me by the waist. What he did to me, he had no idea. Having Donghae and Kevin with me calmed me quite a bit, though. They were able to make Jonghyun cut down on the skin ship as to not make me too emotional. When we got to the school, we all went our separate ways and I walked up to the third floor with Jonghyun.

“Omo, Bella-yah. You rushed off yesterday and we didn’t compare schedules”

“Oh, right” I say trying to calm down my emotions.

“I didn’t run after you because you seemed really distressed and I know you like to be left alone when you are like that”

“Oh, right” I say. He looks at me for a second and then just ignores my blank expression. We make it to our lockers, put away our bags and grab the things we need for our first couple classes. I close up my locker after grabbing my things and turn to face the direction of Jonghyun. He’s talking to Se Kyung who is grabbing her stuff as well. They stop and examine their schedules, comparing their classes. I hear laughter and then Se Kyung walks away with a wide, bright smile. I walk over to Jjongie and ask, “You two have any classes together?...”

“Most of our cores and 1 of our complementary ones. Well for this term at least” he half grins, half smirks. I nod, hiding the pain. I take his schedule out of his hands and look over it and then compare it to mine. We only have 2 core classes together and 2 complementary classes together. Jonghyun and Se Kyung must have 6 classes together.

“So…” Jonghyun asks eyeing me and closing his locker.

“We have Math, Biology, Dance and Msic together” I say simply as I hand back his schedule.

“Only 4? SeSe and I have 6 classes together!!” he pouts, looking at his schedule. He takes my schedule out of my hand to double check again with his. “It’s true…” he pouts.

“Ne. Walk me to class?” I ask trying to forget the subject.

He looks up from his schedule, “Neh” and hands me back mine. He takes my hand into his and we look around for our classes. We find mine after some trial and error and he pouts when we stand in front of the doorway. I giggle at his face.

“Yah, stop being a puppy” I say, punching his arm gently.

“Puppies need their family with them or they’ll be sad” he says hugging me.

“Yah, Jonghyun-yah. People will stare”

He pulls away and gives me a surprise bobo on the lips. Whoa…

“Yeobo, I’ll see you later” he says and turns to leave with a wink. I feel someone elbow my arm and I turn my head slowly to the side to see Amber, Key and Eunhyuk smirking at me.

“Bwoh?? When did you guys get here?”

“We have English with you” Key says in English.

“Eun-ie, too?” I ask, cocking an eyebrow.

“Key is going to be my tutor…” Eunhyuk says.

“Well let’s hope his almightiness works!” I say turning to go into the classroom.

 

After English class, I walk out with the other three into the hallway. I see Donghae pass by to his next class with Hyorin.

“Dong-ie, Hyorin!” I shout and grab them by the back of their shirts.

“Yah!!” Hyorin complains as she stumbles.

“Mianhae hamnida” I say and smile as Donghae gives me a hug. He notices Eunhyuk nearby and smiles at him. Eunhyuk returns the smile.

“You flirts…” Hyorin whispers to Donghae.

“Bwoh??” Donghae asks turning to look at her. We all giggle. I look around for a quick second and see Jonghyun run up to Se Kyung as she enters a class near mine. She turns around and gives him a hug. He smiles brightly and continues walking down the hallway to his find his next class. I don’t even call out for him. What’s the point? He’ll be gone from me soon…

 

 


 A/N: Hello pretty people!!! Everyone's pretty in their own way (:

So here I am with an update! Slightly long update this time, yeh? You guys happy? I've been neglected ALL school work and doing this. Yay, for failing! Uhm, so I think I will lay off on updating my Key fanfiction until I get up to date on my homework. I had a a bit of a severe family problem and that put me back :/ And I had some sort of thing I had to go to yesterday and I didn't go because of this thing I have... *Mumbles: Social Anxiety!!...* I've broken down crying before. I had a feeling it would happen if I went. It only happens when I have to put myself out of comfort zone in front of people I don't know and am not comfortable with. The event yesterday fell right under that category :'( *Hugs Key for comfort*

Oh! Also, for my Key fic... I need some help! Are you all familiar with the show 'Running Man'? If you are, I need your help thinking of challenges because the show will be used in the next chapter of the fic. So inbox me if your willing to help!! <3

But enough of my other story! Let's talk about this story! So, I bet you guys want to knock Jonghyun on the head for doing this to Bella!! I actually felt quite bad while writing this. Have any of you ever been in a similar situation as Bella? I kinda have. Not as bad, though. Hmm... so I'm thinking of how I can fit a GIF in this author note...

Oh... haha. So I started this update yesterday and I'm pretty sure I would have had it done yesterday, giving me time for homework today BUT yellowsocks... kept me from writing by having me see my biases meet other people!!! Speaking of such, 'G-Market''s playing on my IPod!!! So yeah... mean glare to her >.>

tumblr_lsmfwilRmw1qec3wy.gif 

Peace girl!!! Go die... JK JK (Diva ;D)

 

Yeah you better be scared!!!

tumblr_lkamqpWm7k1qj60veo1_400.gif 

 

Hmm... so what to say now?? I had stuff to say!!! But now it all escaped from me. Darn Onew condition...

 

Oh! So to show you how great these two look together and how happy I am that they do, here is the ulzzang Mei Mei I am using as Bella and Kevin. It's shocking how alike they are!! 0.0

186538_100000888188919_5378845_n.jpg    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMPujbKDu0NDUzy5JvJTY  

 

Oh! And btw, I always add photos I use in chapters to the photo album so if you look back and see added new photos it's probably because I'm working on the update where those photos are at the moment! Anndd... as I wrote in that chapter, this story was inspired by 'Crushed' a song originally by Rosette but I listen to the Elise Estrada version. Have a listen to it please! It might explain the story a bit more kekekeke  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2pBQJgZxI  

 

Annyong!

 

 

onew_heart_gif.gif