The Protective Dino

Your "Bling Bling" Has Blinded Me

After my eventful time in Music class, I started to head out the door towards my next class. I hear Sanghyun call my name from behind and I stop to turn and look behind me. I watch him come scurrying towards me with his books in his arms. 

"What class do you have now?" he asks. I take a look at my schedule, not knowing either. I find it and turn back to Sanghyun.

"Chemistry"

"Really?", Sanghyun grins, "I have chemistry too. Let's go together, I'd like it if I didn't get lost the first day" 

I chuckle and nod. The two of us continue walking down the hall towards room B21 which is the Chemistry room. We reach the classroom after a good amount of pushing and shoving in the hallways. Why do hallways always have to be so cluttered? 

"Let's sit there" Sanghyun says pointing to an empty desk with two seats in the middle row. 

"Sure" I say as we start squishing past some people and chairs. As soon as I get to the desk I plop down on one of the chairs and drop my books onto the table. Sanghyun does the same. I look around the classroom and notice Jjong siting a couple tables in front of us. I have this class with him too? How did he get here so fast anyways? I look in his direction thoughtfully until Sanghyun brings me back to earth. 

"Cute binder" 

I blink and look down at my Hello Kitty binder. I blush a little, somewhat embarrassed at my childlike choice of a binder. Some people find it adorable, others find it way too childish. 

"Oh, t-thanks" I bite my lip nervously thinking whether he meant what he said about it being cute. 

He notices my insecurity and smiles, "I mean it. Who doesn't like Hello Kitty?", he grins and leans on the table with his elbow as he looks at me. I smile shyly at him. I hear a chair scratching the floor and then suddenly Jjong is leaning over our table and grinning. 

"Bella! You're here. Aigoo~ this is great" he smiles at me, oblivious to Sanghyun's existence. 

I nod, "Neh.. really great". Unless Se Kyung manages to be in this class as well. Sanghyun looks away as Jjong continues to talk to me about his dog Roo that peed all over his floor this morning. 

Soon, the Chemistry teacher walks into the classroom and Jjong hurries back to his seat. The teacher walks up to the front of the room and writes his name 'Mr. Jeung' on the board. He leads into a discussion about our first project that we will be starting up right away. We have to conduct studies of matter. I sort of zone off during the discussion until I hear my name being called by Mr. Jeung. 

"Bella you will work with Sanghyun", Mr. Jeung calls announces and then continues to give everyone else their partner. I blink as my brain tries to get back on track. 

"Did you zone off?" Sanghyun asks with a chuckle. I turn to look at him.

"I think so" I say as I ruffle my hair in confusion. Sanghyun smiles. 

"Basically, we need to conduct a study on a piece of matter of our choice" 

"Oh, okay" I smile faintly. 

"Okay, you can start brainstorming now!" Mr. Jeung announces. I puff my cheeks and open up my notebook to a blank page and write the title 'Brainstorming' at the top. Sanghyun swivels in his chair to look at me. 

"Well... any ideas?" he asks. I shake my head. "Yeah, me neither" 

We continue to try and come up with ideas for about 10 minutes before actually finding a good idea. I enthusiastically write down some notes, wanting this idea to work. After some good idea planning we started to come up with a project plan. We take a small break from laziness and start making jokes about Mr. Jeung's obvious fake hair piece. I notice Jjong through the corner of my eye staring at us with an odd expression on his face. It looks almost angry or.. jealous? Why would Jjongie ever be jealous? 

 

After class, Sanghyun asks me whether I want to have lunch with him or not so we can work on the project a bit. I nod and head to my locker to get my lunch. Jjong runs after, calling my name. I turn around as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. 

"Let's go eat" he grins. 

"Oh.. oppa. Umm, I'm having lunch with Sanghyun. We have to work on our project. I doubt you would want to come along." I say as I close my locker. "We can have lunch time tomorrow maybe" I smile as I slowly walk away.

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

I watch Bella walk off to have lunch with the new guy. I don't know if I trust this guy. Bella is my best friend. How come she's so close to him? Why did he have to be her partner. I'm always her partner. Who does he think he is?

I decided to follow him. I can't leave Bella alone with that guy. 

 

 


 

Okay, so I'm alive :D Sorry ;; 

But here is a short update. Better than nothing, right? My life has been really bleh so I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I hope you guys still read. I hope to update more. And I honestly have forgotten about some details /sobs. *Bad author here* 

/awkward wave.

waving-gif.69851