MOM

Masquerade of the Fallen Angels
“The baby you gave birth to eighteen years ago wasn’t me. It was Eunji. Jung Eunji!;”


No matter how unbelievable Sunggyu’s words sounded, they had the power to draw an expression of confusion, shock and dread on the faces of the people present in the room.

The clock tickled in the room as all of them remained still, not quiet processing the situation.


“Sunggyu what… what do…” Mrs Lee had a hard time forming a coherent sentence. “Do you even realize what you’re saying? How absurd it sounds!” 


“Well it’s the truth. Eunji is your biological daughter.” Sunggyu repeated.


He felt as if a heavy load had been removed from over his shoulders. He finally was able to say the secret that had been torturing him for months. But even if he felt lighter, his heart became heavier. Even if he didn’t want to admit it, the truth pained him as well and he was afraid of the future.


“Son, your words really don’t make any sense. Where did you even get that idea?” Mr Kim asked, a thought that he’s son has gone delusional crossed his mind.


“I heard Mrs Kim once speaking about it with Madam Jo. I couldn’t believe it at first, but since it’s Mrs Kim we’re talking about here, everything is possible. So I warned Sunggyu about it.” Woohyun explained.


“So it’s just a conclusion from an eavesdrop! You don’t have any proof?” Mr Jung asked, him too hoping that it was just a misunderstanding.


“I do. I made a DNA test when I was in the US last winter.” 



-


6 Months ago


“Instead of giving me a gift, I want you to do me a favor.” Sunggyu took four plastic wraps from his pocket and put them on the table.


“What are those?” Henry cocked a brow curiously.


“I’m doing this for a friend. He has a little doubt about his real parents’ identity. Those are hair samples.”


“You want me to do a DNA test for him?” the young doctor frowned. “Why didn’t you ask your mother for such thing?” 


“Seriously Hyung? Do you think that she will accept to do it? Plus he wanted it to be more of a secret. So can you keep it a secret from her?” Sunggyu looked at him pleadingly.


Henry took the four plastic wraps analyzing them. Each one of them had a name tag on it with only initials written on it. 


“Mrs M.K, Mr K.K, Miss E.J, Mr S.K. Are you sure it’s for your friend?” Henry was still not fully convinced about the whole over-deal.


“I told you, it’s for a close friend of mine.” the teenage boy insisted. “So? Will you do it?” 


Henry sighed in defeat. “I will. How can I say no to you?"


Sunggyu’s eyes lit at the words. “thank you hyung! That means a lot.”




-




“So you’re saying that according to the DNA test, Eunji is Mr Kim’s daughter?” Sungjong asked for confirmation and Sunggyu nodded.


“Then you are...” 


“I am Mrs Kim’s son. In other words, me and Eunji were switched at birth.” he stated the fact that everyone was trying so hard to deny at that moment.


“I-it can’t be.” Mrs Lee chocked on her words, burying her face in her hands. 


Dongwoo was too chocked that he stormed out of the room while Mr Jung and Mr Kim stayed unmoved.

Woohyun and Sungjong weren’t focused on the others’ reactions as much as they were focused on Sunggyu’s expression. The latter was almost frozen in his spot with his hands fisted on his lap. He avoided looking at the elders, too afraid to see their reactions. Dongwoo leaving the room and Mrs. Lee’s sobs were enough.

Sungjong finally understood what the teenage had gone through lately and felt awfully bad and regretful about the hurtful words he once said to him.

He had hated Sunggyu for breaking Eunji’s heart, but now, he knew that he did it because he felt guilty about the truth. He probably blamed himself for it. that’s why he did his best to finish the mission by himself and put his own mother behind the bars. 
Sungjong had never thought that he could respect someone as he respected Sunngyu that moment. No one in his age would’ve acted in that way, even if his decisions weren’t all the best, he did a lot of great things.



Staying in his seat became more and more unbearable, so Sunggyu abruptly stood from his seat. “When Mrs Lee calms down, take her and Mr Kim to see Eunji.” he asked Woohyun before leaving the room.

The suffocation that he felt in there didn’t go away when he went to the roof. Sunggyu suddenly felt like an orphan. After doing such an announcement, he felt like he stopped being a part of his family, he actually wasn’t a part of it anymore, or never was. But he didn’t feel like he could be a part of his biological family either. 
His birth mother hated him more than any living person on earth, his father seemed indifferent about the whole deal, the only thing that saddened him was probably the Eunji-isn’t-your-daughter part. 

As for Dongwoo, he was probably disappointed. Sunggyu didn’t expect him to accept him right away but he thought that maybe he’d be more considerate. Once again, why would he be considerate to an almost stranger that claimed to be his brother?  

Sunggyu refused to cry. He cried enough over this matter and had spent months preparing himself for that moment. it’s not like their reactions wasn’t something he didn’t expect. 
The most important thing for him at that moment was to give Eunji her family back and ensure she’ll recover. 


‘I need to be strong for her.’




-




Woohyun opened the door to Eunji’s room and let Mrs Lee enter, followed with Mr Kim.
The woman was brought to tears again at the sight of the girl who was literally living on machines. Even if it was unbelievable, that girl was her daughter and she didn’t want to deny it anymore. She lost enough time away from her.


“H-hi. I’m Lee Misook. We finally got to meet each other.” she started with a shaken voice. 
“You probably don’t know yet. I only heard about it now too. I am your mother Eunji-ah. Your real mother.” 


“I don’t know what happened eighteen years ago, or how you ended up in that evil woman’s hands. I’m so sorry you had to suffer that much because I was an incompetent mother. I should have knew-” Again, she broke in another fist of sobs. 


Even if she had spent eighteen years away from her, she sensed something toward the girl. They say that mothers’ instinct never lies. That’s why she felt her heart warms up when she looked at Eunji’s peaceful face and when she held her hand.


“I’m ready to pay for all the years you spent away from me. The pain you felt when you were in that family, I will erase all of it and we will create new happy memories together.”


Mr Kim just stayed standing at the side, havocs occurring in his brain. Memories of little Eunji attending his classes with Dongwoo and Ailee and him discovering her natural talent in music. He may had never admitted it, but at some point he wished she was really his daughter.

But then his mind traveled to the day he pushed her in the pool, attempting to kill her. What if she really died that day? He ended up losing his eldest son anyways. But what if Eunji wakes up with her memories, will he ever be able to look at her in the eyes? He wasn’t sure. 

He already hated himself enough for treating Sunggyu harshly for years and trying to kill Eunji once. Now that it turned out that the latter was his daughter, he felt no different than Mrs Kim who wanted Eunji dead for so long. 
At that moment, he felt the gravity of what he did and wanted to redeem for his mistakes.



‘What could be the best choice?’ he wondered.





-





“I’m in with the procedure. If it means that it will save her, than I don’t care abut her memories” Mrs Lee announced once they were all gathered again in the office.



“So you’re going to take her with you after she wakes up?” it wasn’t a question, Dongwoo was just stating a fact.


“But what are you going to tell her? If she asks about her childhood or how she ended up losing her memory, what are you going to tell her?” Mr Jung demanded.


“Well, for someone who successfully put Kim Misook in prison, I don’t think coming up with a good lie is that hard.” Sunggyu replied dryly.


“How long will it take for her to wake up after this procedure?” Mr Kim asked Dr Park.


“She’ll need three injections, each on a different day. The clots will be dissolved in three days after at max. So I predict that she’ll wake up about a week after the first injection, ten days at max.” 


“So in that time, we should do another DNA test to be able to add her to our family register and add Sunggyu’s name in Mr Jung’s family register.” Mr Kim planned. “Then we will need to prepare a ‘good lie’ so she won’t be suspicious when she wakes up.”


“About that. I think it’ll be better if she wakes up in LA, to make it less convenient.” Sunggyu remarked. “And I want my name to move to Mrs Kim’s family register. I want my name to stay the same. It will be weird if my last name changes so suddenly.” he added.  


“We better start with the procedure as soon as possible. Eunji’s state is worsening.” Dr Park said.


“You can start today if you can. We will try to go through everything as quickly as possible.” the teenage boy replied, not waiting for anyone to speak.



“One last thing. Tomorrow, we have an important appointment.” he looked at the elders and Dongwoo. “I want to know what really happened back then.”





-






Mr Kim, Mr Jung, Mrs Lee, Dongwoo and Sunggyu were sitting impatiently in the hot room silently waiting.
Two police officers entered the room after a while, guiding a handcuffed woman.

The crazily expensive clothes and jewelries were replaced by a bright orange jumpsuit and she had no make up on. It was hard to recognize her if it wasn’t for the permanent smug smirk that never disappeared off her face.


“Oh look what we have here! I feel honored to have all of you paying me a visit at once.” she sat on the chair across them, crossing her legs.


Mr Jung gestured for the two police officers to leave and they did.


“May I know why are you here? Did you miss me that much?” she asked playfully.


“We’re here to get answers. I think you have a lot to explain.” Sunggyu glared at her.



“Ooooh Sunggyu! You really did tell them about it! What a brave son I have! Too bad you weren’t that brave when Eunji was alive.” 


“Leave Sunggyu alone and look at me.” Mrs Lee gritted. “How did it happen? Was it just a coincidence or did you really switch them?”


“It could be a coincidence since we have the same name but it wasn’t. I asked the doctor to do it.” Mrs Kim answered calmly, as if she was about switching something as simple as pens, not two human beings.


“Why?” Mrs Lee demanded. 


“Why? Let me ask you a question and answer frankly. didn’t you ever think of Sunggyu as an unlucky charm? Like since he was born, nothing worked in your favor?” 


Mrs Lee was too chocked to answer such an absurd question. “W-hy would I think so?”


“I don’t know, maybe because during the first months after his birth you were miserable because he wasn’t alive but wasn’t dead either. Or maybe because your eldest son died when he was with him. You had to end your married life because of him too, and you had to live in another country because of him. And I won’t mention the amount of problems he caused to you. After all of this, you still think that him as a good happening in life?” Mrs Kim’s smirk only widened when she saw how Sunggyu tensed because of her words.


Mrs Lee noticed how the words affected him and it only made her glare at the woman more.



“I’m not like you! Any woman would want a son as considerate and nice as Sunggyu.”


“Well not me. Since the moment the doctor told me that I was pregnant, Only bad things happened. And do you know what my fortuneteller told me? She said that he would end my glory, will destroy me. And look to what happened, he came back eighteen years later and stood against me. I’m here because of him.” her expression changed to a hateful one as she turned to him. “I just don’t get how you survived! When I was pregnant with you, I tried everything to abort you but you just survived. You should have died back then.” she spat at him.


“If you really wanted me dead. Why didn’t you just kill me after I was born? Why did you have to bring Eunji in all of this?” Sunggyu asked, trying his best to stay composed.


“Well, when I couldn’t abort you and after I got a divorce, I found a way to use you in my favor. As you can see, you will inherit everything if that man dies.” She pointed at Mr Jung. “And if you die, I will inherit you. Brilliant, right? But when you were born, the doctor told me that you won’t make it, that it would be a miracle if you survived. I figured out that I’d need a baby if I wanted to double my fortune. That’s when I came with the idea of doing a little exchange. It just happened that on the same day, a woman with the same name as me had gave birth to a little girl. I always wanted a girl.” she then started laughing hysterically.   

In a fraction of a second, Dongwoo, who’s been holding himself for a long time, found himself chocking the woman he used to call mother.



“Dongwoo let her go!” Mr Jung and Mr Kim held him trying to free her from his hold, but he was stronger than them and only tightened his hold around .




“A person like you should just die! You don’t deserve to be called a mother! Just die!”  


“Dongwoo stop! Please! You don’t want to be like her! Please!”


It was Sunggyu’s pleading voice that brought him to his senses. He released he, as he realized what he was about to do.


Mrs Kim was gasping for air, her eyes still wide and an expression of betrayal on her face.



“After all the love that I showered you with! After all these years!” she yelled at him once she regained her normal breathing. “You ungrateful son! You wanted to kill me! Get out of here! I don’t wanna see you ever again!” 


“It’s not like I will visit you ever again! I feel disgusted for having someone like you as a mother! I wish you just rot in prison and never come out of it!” he yelled back with as much venom in his voice as hers before leaving.


Mrs Lee stood as well. “I hope that you reached your goal now. Both Your sons hate you, you’ll spend the rest of your life in prison and you lost the money that you sacrificed your humanity for.” she then followed Dongwoo out of the room.


“I didn’t lose anything! I will come back and take what is mine! Then I will kill every single one of you!” Mrs Kim yelled furiously at the two men leaving the room.


Sunggyu was about to follow them when her next words stopped him.


“You might have locked me in here. But I have eyes and ears outside of the prison. Bad thing Eunji died, I won’t have anything to entertain myself with. I will just stick to watching you destroy yourself by your own hands.” 

Sunggyu couldn’t stand listen to her speak anymore. He knew that he will let her words affect him like every single time but this time he was already on the edge. He just couldn’t afford to break at that moment. 





-





Dr Park started with the treatment on the morning of their visit and the results were encouraging with most of the clots dissolving gradually. 
But even if it was good news, it didn’t make Sunggyu that happy. He even considered himself as a selfish person at some points. The few days he had left with her by his side were coming to an end and he barely had left her room because of that, reducing his hours of sleep.

Five days passed and Sunggyu became so restless. They were one injection apart from the end of treatment and in two days she was opted to leave the country with her parents, Mrs Lee and Mr Kim.

Sunggyu entered Eunji’s room but at the sight of Mr Kim, he stood up and bowed to him.


“You came back?” 


“Yes, just now. The lawyer was fast and the judge is my friend, so it didn’t take a long time.” he answered.


“So Eunji’s now a part of your family. Please take good care of her. Be better than the father you were to me.” he half pleaded half ordered.


That morning, the elders went to the court to complete the last step in switching Sunggyu and Eunji’s names from their family registers. Sunggyu were no  longer of the family he always thought was his.


“Sunggyu, maybe I never said this before, but I really loved you as my son. I know that I had always treated you harshly and was cold to you and I really regret it. I regret what I did to Eunji, and I considered turning myself in because of it. I deserve punishment.”


“Don’t.” Sunggyu gritted. “There’s a reason why I didn’t report you to the police and didn’t tell mo- Mrs Lee about it. If you really regret it then do what you had always failed to do. Be a good father to Eunji or at least try not to hurt her. I will keep what you did a secret even from everyone, so do as I say.” Sunggyu answered furiously before stomping out of the room.


‘Maybe it’s time to fix what went wrong.’ Mr Kim released a wary sight.





-




Suitcases were all over the penthouse, but only some of them belonged to Mrs Lee and Mr Kim. 


“You still can stay here. No one is kicking you out.” Mrs Lee leaned on the door frame, watching Sunggyu folding a shirt and placing it in the huge suitcase, that was filled with his clothes.


“Thank you for the suggestion Mrs Lee but I still can’t stay. It’s not my home.” he replied, not meeting her eyes and missing the hurt that filled her eyes.


He’s been avoiding her for too long and it only caused her pain.


She slowly walked to where he was standing. “Sunggyu, look at me.” 


The boy’s hands stopped in mid air, afraid of complying to her words but he turned nevertheless.
Mrs Lee’s expression was so tender with warmth overflowing from it, Sunggyu felt his heart constrict. 


“Are you okay?” 

No one had asked Sunggyu that question for a while. Everyone was too busy with what was going on and he didn’t see his friends for a while. But Mrs Lee knew that he had it the hardest no matter how indifferent he played it. So she asked again.


“Are you going to be fine?”


“Yes, Mrs Lee I will be fine.” he replied.


“KIM SUNGGYU! Don’t you ever call me Mrs Lee ever again!” sh warned him, finally letting her anger show up.


“I- I don’t have the right t-” his words were cut short with a harsh slap.


Sunggyu blinked, still processing the situation, while his hand held his throbbing cheek.. in the eighteen years he lived as her son, Mrs Lee had never hit him.

But the sight of her crying was more hurtful that the slap itself.


“You earned the right to call me mom since the moment I held you in my arms at the hospital when you were just a baby.” she spoke, chocking on her words while tears kept falling on her cheeks. “That woman my had gave birth to you, but I was the one who raised you and loved you like no one else. I have the right to be your mother, I have the right to hear you call me mom even if we don’t share the same blood.” she put her hand of his that was on his abused cheek.


“You’re the most wonderful gift I had ever received. Eunji being my real daughter doesn’t mean that I will stop loving you as a son. Each one of you, Mingyu included, has his precious spot in my heart. I only gave birth to two kids but I have three. Mingyu is in heaven but the two of you by my side, is more than I had ever asked for.” 
Sunggyu’s head was hanging low with a tear escaping and running down his cheek. Mrs Lee hugged him tightly.


“I wish I could stay by your side too. I’m so sorry that I have to leave like this. I know it’s hard but please stay strong. You still have a lot of people that cares about you and love you. Lean on them and it will pass by.”


Sunggyu burst crying in her hold, hugging her back tightly. he’s been trying to keep a strong facade for so long, while he was breaking little by little inside. Everything was happening all at once and in a fast pace, exhausting him psychologically and even physically. He didn’t even notice that he needed someone to lean on and release the pent out stress and distress that was accumulating within him for the last few weeks. 
He also didn’t realize how much he missed Mrs Lee’s warmth that always kept him at ease and feeling loved, contrasting with the feelings that his biological mother made him feel. 
Sunggyu knew that once Mrs Lee leaves, he’ll be drown in the darkness of his negative thoughts once again. 




-





The dreadful day came too soon for anyone’s liking. Sunggyu couldn’t sleep the whole night and even when it was ten in the morning, just an hour before the last injection, he refused to budge from his bed, too afraid to witness what was going to happen.

As he dragged his feet to Eunji’s room, he heard many voices coming from inside. He could guess that there were many people inside. Just then, the door slid open and Sunggyu saw glimpses of the four crying figures inside. He frowned in both surprise and confusion, not noticing when Dongwoo closed the door behind him.


“Let’s leave them alone for them.” the elder suggested and both of them started walking away from the room.



“I told them everything.” Dongwoo started. “They were her friends and they deserved to know.” 


“I was going to tell them after we send her away. But I think it’s better if we let them say their goodbyes.” Sunggyu replied, still looking ahead of him.


“Are you still insisting on moving in with Mr Jung?” 


Sunggyu stiffened a little at the question. His relationship had only worsened in the last week. If Sunggyu had tried to keep a distance, Dongwoo was worse because he barely acknowledged his existence whenever they were together in the same place. 
The teenage boy didn’t find a better explanation than that Dongwoo didn’t want him as a part of the family. 


“Yes.” he replied curtly.


“Why don’t you move in with me? Mr Jung’s mansion won’t be anywhere fuller than Mr Kim’s penthouse. He won’t be there most of the times. It will be better for you if you live with me.” Dongwoo reasoned, but the youngest didn’t find his invitation welcoming at all. 



“It’s okay. I won’t be there most of the times too. All I need is somewhere to sleep at for the night before college.” Sunggyu’s answer was as polite as the forced bow he gave the guy, his eldest brother, before turning away.


‘The last thing I’d want is your pity.’ he really wanted to add but decided to leave the thought for himself.





-





“Okay, it’s time.” Dr Park announced as she entered the room with her assistants.


Bora, Krystal, Sungyeol and Myungsoo had calmed down and were sitting by the bed, while the elders and Dongwoo sat at the long couch opposite to the bed and Sunggyu was standing at the far corner by himself.


They started to leave one by one, only Sunggyu remaining. 


“C-can you give us a moment. I have one last thing I want to say.”


Dr Park almost protested but she couldn’t. She understood what kind of situation he was going through and saying no to such thing felt extremily wrong and cruel.


“Five minutes.” she said before leaving him alone.


Sunggyu walked closer to where Eunji was laid. 


“By tomorrow, the last traces of me in your memory will be erased. You will never remember me again after this, but if it means that all your bed memories will go away then I don’t care.” he started.

Sunggyu couldn’t imagine it, a life without Eunji. If he had to choose the worst days of his life it would be those he spent thinking she was dead. By letting her go, it meant that he had to live the rest of his life with that thought. 
He couldn’t imagine her living without him either. One day they could cross roads and she’d consider him as a passerby. A complete stranger. It was scary.


“I brought you something,” he took out the pendant from his pocket. “It was the only thing that I ever gave to you so I still want you to keep it.” he leaned closer to her face and secured the pendant around her neck. 


“I will always love you.” he whispered closely to her ear. “Please engrave this in your mind.” 


He dropped a soft kiss on her forehead and another one on her lips. 


“Be safe and happy.” 





-





Three men plus Sungjong carried the white casket and put in the back door of the black van before closing the door. 
To avoid raising any suspicion, they decided to move Eunji to the airport in that way. It wasn’t only Mrs Kim and Kim Chaerin they wanted to protect the girl from, even the media was a big threat at the moment.

Hakyeon was going to ride both Mr Kim and Mrs Lee to the airport. The latter didn’t get in the car without giving Sunggyu a warm hug with glassy eyes. 


“Don’t forget what I told you.” she cupped his face. “Goodbye son. I love you.” 


As both the car and the van left the parking lot, Sunggyu felt that a big piece of his heart and soul had just left him. 


‘I should be satisfied because it was my own decision, but why do I feel so empty?’ 


Yes, empty was the best word to describe his current state.


No one around him dared to speak or move, but he started to feel numb and sleepy, thus he wanted to go home as soon as possible and just stay the whole day in bed. After all he hadn’t slept properly in a very long time.



“Where are you going?” Myungsoo asked when he saw him turning to the opposite side.


“Home.” he replied without stopping walking.


“Do you want me to come with you?” Sungyeol asked.


“I want to be alone.” 


Bora gestured for the two boys to follow him, afraid he’d do something stupid.


“Don’t follow me. I just need some rest.”  with that he left them all looking worriedly.


But Sunggyu didn’t lie. As soon as he reached the penthouse, he dropped dead on his bed and slept for the whole night and the next day. 


When Sunggyu woke up, it was dark. His body felt sore and he was a little bit dizzy.


“What a weird dream I just had. I must had really gone crazy.” he mumbled to himself.


‘I really wish she was just alive.’ he stared at the ceiling. ‘If it was real, I would’ve done the same. I wouldn’t had wanted her to stay by my side if she’ll only be miserable. I’d rather she forgets all about me and be happy.’ 


He felt his heart constrict at the thought as his tears fell once more. 
The reality was painful but the dream felt so real and was painful as well. Dead or alive, she’ll never be part of his life anymore.


‘But it was just a dream. Eunji’s dead.’ 


Sunggyu sat up, but it made him feel nauseous and his head started pounding painfully. 

He walked to the bathroom to get himself a painkiller from the cabinet. 
After swallowing two pills and splashing some cold water over his face, the throbbing pain in his head eased a little.


‘What about the pain in my chest? Would it ever be eased?’ he wondered while looking a his reflection in the mirror.


He was about to close the cabinet door again when he saw the one item that made him weak. The little shaving blade.
Sunggyu hesitated before taking it out and he sat on the border of the bath tub, examining it for the umpteenth time. A strong debate starting in his mind.


‘For how long am I going to run away? Even in my dreams I was more courageous.’ 


‘You still have some unfinished things.’


‘Woohyun will do it for me.’


‘What about the people who cares about you?’


‘Who? The mother who wants me dead or the father who don’t even know that I’m his son? Or my half brother who didn’t accept me even in my dream? Friends? They have each other and will get over it in no time. I have no one that really cares about me anymore.’


‘Sunggyu you know that they care! You can’t do that!’


“But it’s too painful...” his eyes blurred with tears.


‘I can’t stand it anymore. Even though I’m breathing, I don’t feel that I’m alive.’


Sunggyu didn’t feel his inner self protest anymore, a sign that he had finally won the argument.






-


Dongwoo opened the door and entered the penthouse to find it swimming in darkness. He was supposed to help Sunggyu move his things to the mansion that day, but no matter how many times he called or knocked, no one answered.
He ended up asking Hakyeon for the lock’s pass-code and coming back to check for himself. 

The eldest boy had tried calling for Sunggyu a few times as he climbed the stairs, but no response came. Even when he entered his room, he didn’t find him.

Dongwoo had a bad feeling about it already. After all, not a month ago, the boy had tried to jump off the rooftop. 
He needed to find the boy as soon as possible before he end up doing something bad.

As of instinct, he went straight to the bathroom, pushed the door open and  the light.
What he found was something his negative thoughts had expected more than once.

Sunggyu’s body was laying on the cold bathroom tiles that had gone red from the blood running from his wrests.

On the right wall, two words were written with the crimson red blood.



‘I’m sorry.’




-





Eunji opened her eyes abruptly, taking a deep harsh breath as if she didn’t breath in a while.
All she could see was the white ceiling so she tried sitting up but her head felt too heavy and her muscles barely complied to her order. She ended up giving up and just tilting her head slightly to the side.
The whole room was white and there was a weird smell filling the air. A woman was sleeping on the couch across the room, using her hand as a pillow.



‘Who’s that woman? Where am I? And who… who am I?’

 

 


 

Another chapter finished....

I hope everything is clearer by now, so no, they're not siblings. (Imagine if they really turned out to be siblings, I'll probably find you at my door step trying to kill me >.<

Their journey isn't finished yet, so stay tuned in. I don't want to surpass 35 chapters in total and two epilogues at max. I want to take a pause afterwards then start a new ff (a happier and fluffier one)

Don't forget to comment if you like this chapter and see you next time.

BYE BYE~~ have  a good day :***