JEKYLL AND HYDE

Masquerade of the Fallen Angels

 

 

When the Ferris wheel ride ended, Eunji and Sunggyu weren't the only one who came off the ride red faced, but all of their friends had the same expressions as them, Bora's eyes were even glistering with tears.

 

 

“So you're officially a thing now?” Sunggyu asked Sungyeol, who nodded shyly.

“It took you forever to do it, dude!” Myungsoo commented.

“It's not my fault she's been playing hard to get, but don't tell her I said this.” he whispered the last part.


 

Fortunately for him, Bora was busy showing the promise ring he gifted her to Krystal and Eunji.

Coming to think of it, Sunggyu realized he never gave a real gift to Eunji.

'Well, I need to change that then.'

They took a lot of pictures and ate a lot of food in the amusement park, they needn't dinner anymore. They had enough calories to burn with practice the next day.

Usually, the school do not allow students in on Sundays, but Sunggyu managed to take a pass from Miss Amy, alongside the key of the studio.
And that's how they passed the Sunday purely training their new dance routine for their second song, which Dongwoo helped them with.

“I hate you Sunggyu!” said Sungyeol who was laying in the form of a star on the practice room's floor, panting harshly. “Why do you have to be a perfectionist? We're alright even without this amount of practice.” he peeked to his side.

The others were no better than him, drenched in sweat and panting, their bodies spread everywhere. Sunggyu was standing by the side of the practice room, coolly drinking water, before passing the bottle to Eunji.

“You said it yourself. We're alright, not amazing or perfect. Remember the people who're going to be in the audience. They won't miss the slightest mistake we make.” Myungsoo defended Sunggyu, his encounter with Hoya in mind.

“And we need to master this before the exams. We can't let the practice jeopardize our marks.” Bora noted firmly.

“Let's stop for today. I don't think you're ready for another practice day, so tomorrow we will practice the band song, okay?” Sunggyu commanded.

“Sir, yes, Sir!” Sungyeol rose from his spot, saluting the other like a commandant, before flying to the changing room.


 

 

The group of friends were out of energy on their way home, walking like a group of zombies. They were exhausted because of the continuous hours of non stop dancing, and the last thing they wished for was to meet Doojoon and his clique.

“Why does it have to be him in here out of all the places on earth and in the country!” Bora whined loudly.

“And why does it have to be you, in here, out of all the places?” Doojoon, who seemed to have heard her, questioned.

“We really don't want to deal with you right now. Can't you just get lost?” Myungsoo glared at him.

“And you are...? ahhh! The little orphan! How's it going?!” he gave him a dirty smirk.

“I fucking know that I'm an orphan! You don't have to rub it in my face every time you see me.” Myungsoo replied, surprising everyone by the calmness in his voice.

“Why? Does it annoy you?”

“Not as much as your face or unlimited stupidity. I heard you came in the bottom three in our grade. Congratulations!” Myungsoo was the one to smirk this time, clapping teasingly.

“You !” the latter launched at Myungsoo, but Sunggyu and Sungyeol stopped him in time, shielding their friends.

“I don't think you want to get yourself in trouble. You're in our area. And there's about five surveillance cameras filming us right now. It won't be hard for the police to know who started it, if one of us get hurt, you know.” Sunggyu threatened him.

Doojoon growled again when he saw the surveillance cameras in front of every shop in the street. He stepped back, never breaking the eye contact with Sunggyu.

“I'm gonna make you regret your words, little nothings.” he had spat at the group before retreating with his minions.

“Are you okay?” a concerned Krystal questioned Myungsoo.

“I'm fine. His words doesn't affect me anymore.” he reassured her.

“But what if he does something bad?” Sungyeol asked in a fearful tone.

“He won't. He's totally a coward.” Krystal replied.

“Even if he does, how bad could it be?” Eunji asked, not really fazed by Doojoon's behavior.

 


Her question was only answered, when the next day she saw students running to the second level, where the practice rooms were. She wouldn't care less about the 'fight', 'damages, or 'the things are getting heated and someone had already called the vice headmaster', but when 'the popular kids from class 2-2' and the name of Doojoon and Sunggyu were mentioned, she didn't hesitate a second before running to where everyone was.

Students were flooding the hallway, obviously curious about what was going inside of one of the practice rooms, their practice room.
Eunji pushed her way through the fool until she reached the open door. Shock would be an understatement to what she saw at the moment.
She was sure that the previous day, they left the studio perfectly neat. They surely didn't break the mirrors on the walls nor the few chairs and table on the side. And most importantly, they weren't the ones to spoil the walls with graffiti.

But the most shocking thing, was the sight of Doojoon and his minions, SunggyuMyungsoo and Sungyeol getting in a heated fight, throwing fists, kicks and some broken staff at each other. It was like all hell broke loose, and they were finally getting each other throats.

It took Eunji a few seconds to absorb the scene in front of her, and by the time she did, she noticed that Bora was already tangled in the mess, trying to break Sungyeol away from the guy he was kicking his , and Krystal was doing the same with Myungsoo. As on cue, she launched in the direction of Sunggyu, who had just sent Doojoon flying to one of the walls.

Yah yah stop! We're already in big trouble!” she stopped him from punching the guy again.

Eunji, get out of this! This brought it to himself.” his voice and gaze were dark, almost freaking her out, if she didn't know that it was only the anger speaking.

She was about to reply when a loud 'Enough' echoed in the room and all the students froze in their spots. Everyone turned to the source of the voice. They already knew its owner, the evil vice headmaster, Mr. Song, the man they feared more than the headmaster himself. As if things could get any worse, Miss Lee was standing next to him, sending them an angry look mixed with disappointment.

“YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU ! YOU! YOU! YOU! AND YOU! All of you to my office, NOW!!” he shouted to everyone in the practice room, the girls included.

 

 


In the middle of the fancy office, nine teenagers were standing side by side, wishing to be anywhere else but there. Sungyeol had Bora pressing a cold soda can to his swollen cheek, Krystal was wiping the blood from Myungsoo's split lip and Eunji was wrapping a handkerchief around Sunggyu's red and blooded knuckles. They were too engrossed in helping each other, they totally ignored the talking man. Doojoon was side glaring at them while his two friends were whining in pain, having more obvious injuries than anyone else.

“Are you filming a high school love story?! Straighten yourself everyone!” the man slammed his hands on his desk, starling them, getting their attention, nevertheless.

“Since none of you is willing to tell me what really happened, I think I'll have to punish you all.” he said calmly.

“I'll tell you what happened.” Sungyeol was the first to speak. “We only used the room to practice for the showcase. Yesterday we left it in a perfect shape. But these guys right here,” he pointed at the three at his side. “They wanted to jeopardize our work, so they broke in and damaged everything in sight.”

“Couldn't find any better lie to hide your doings? Sir, don't believe them, they want to fraud me and my friends into this!” Doojoon tried playing the victim. “Look what they've done to us! I think I want be able to move my hand for days and I can't even open my right eye.” he pointed at his swollen blue eye.

Myungsoo scoffed at his reply. “Yeah right, and we broke our instruments to fraud you too. It completely makes sense now.” he said sarcastically.

“I probably won't guess what a psycho like you ca-" Doojoon wasn't able to complete his sentence without everyone throwing bad words at him, defending Myungsoo and attacking him with words.

“ENOUGH!!” Mr. Song shut them again with his loud shout. “I'm going to call your guardians first, I'm sick of talking to kids like you. You're going to pay for all the damages you caused.”

“So it's all about money after all? How much do you want?” Eunji, who had enough, said firmly.

A moment passed with her and the man sending death glares to each other, before he continued talking. “And you're not allowed to use the practice rooms anymore. As for other punishments, I'll talk to Miss Lee to give it to you.”

“But-”

“That's it! Get out of here!” he stopped all the objections that were about to break in the room.

 

 

 


 

 

“We're completely doomed!” Sungyeol banged his head on the table.

They were all sitting inside the school's cafeteria, because of the weather, and all the surrounding students were obviously talking about what happened that day.

“I was with my parents on the phone and they're too furious. I don't know about being grounded, but they said they won't give me any pocket money until I pay for all the damages.” he banged his head harder on the wooden surface. “I'm going crazy!!” he puled on his hair furiously. “That man hate us and he just took the chance to see us suffer!!”

They just nodded. What had happened to the practice room was quiet obvious, yet the man decided to punish them just because he wanted to.

Myungsoo had taken his broken guitar from its case and was running his hands on it. “How am I supposed to fix this?”

“And how am I supposed to buy new drums?”Sungyeol whined helplessly.

“The real question is where are we going to practice from now on?” Bora looked in Sunggyu's direction, expecting an answer.

“I don't know. The penthouse's studio is too tiny. We can rent a studio, but we're kind of short of money.” he sighed heavely, clueless about their next step.

Money wasn't really the problem, since his and Eunji's pocket money was more than enough to cover the showcases expanses, get them new instruments and rent a big studio. But their friends refused any kind of monetary help and he was respecting their decision.

“There is this thing that I used to do back in the US.” an idea popped in his head. “My band used to train in bars during the afternoon in nightclubs and then we performed during the night, as a way of paying the rent. Can't we do this here?” everyone looked at him, not really happy with his idea.

“Yeah, but that's illegal since we're underage. And didn't you get in trouble because of that in the US?” Bora reminded him, the reast of them nodded.

“That's true, but I think I know a place.” Eunji said in a cautious tone, catching their attention. “We'll go and check it after school."

The glimmer in her eyes made them exited even if it was an unknown plan.

 

The place she took them to wasn't far enough from her neighborhood. It was a quiet street with few shops. Their destination was a family restaurant. The interior was cozy if it wasn't for the almost empty tables. An employee greeted them right away.

“Welcome to- oh Miss Jung! Long time no seen.” he smiled to Eunji as soon as he recognized her.

“Hi Ilhoon, is the boss in here?” she demanded.

“Yeah, he's in his office. Why? Do you have a complaint too? Was there a problem with the food?” his smiling face turned into a worried expression.

“No, no! The food is great as usual. I just need him in business. We'll go in then, see you later.” she waved the employee off and started walking in a side hallway, until she reached the door at the end of the hallway. She had knocked and when a 'come in' was heard, she entered, leaving the door open for the rest to follow.

“Oh! Eunji! What a pleasing surprise!” An old man rose from his desk, welcoming her in his office. “I see that you brought a company this time.” he smiled at the five awkward teenagers by her side. They had bowed to show their respect and sat on a long couch at the back when he had asked them to take a seat.

“So, how's the business?” Eunji, who was sitting on the chair in front of the old man, asked.

“It's getting better. I regained some customers after I shut down that place.”

“So you bought it at the end, huh? What are you going to do with it?”

“When its owner was arrested, its price went down drastically, so I took my chance. I think of expanding the restaurant later, but I have a lot of debts that I need to pay first.” he explained.

“For how long you're going to leave it that way?”

“Not less than few months, why?”

“You see, me and my friends here need a place where we can practice, and I can't think of a better place than there.”

“I almost forgot you're an art student!” he peeked at the nervous students at the back. “As long as you won't be loud I don't think I have a problem with that.” he had opened the little drawer of his desk and handed her a big key. “Here, it's yours from now on. Make sure to give it back when you're finished.”

“Thank you, sir.” she bowed gratefully to him.

Then, she had turned to her friends and shown them the keys. Their faces brightened at the sight of it. They almost flew out of the office, after thanking the man of course.

 

Eunji led the way out of one of the restaurants back doors and into the little alley. Then she stopped in front of a thick black door.

“A night club?” Sunggyu pointed at the big sign over the door.

It had the infinity sign with the name 'INFINITE' and 'night club' written under it.

Was a night club.” she replied, opening the door with the key. “It was very loud and disturbing because of his suspecious customers and was closed recently for some illegal activities. The owner of the restaurant was the most affected by the club's activity and lost a lot of customers, but now he own it, so it's no big deal.”

 

"And how do you know all of this?" Myungsoo questioned.

 

"I'm a regular and I always order deliviries from here. I'm also friendly with the owner so it's only normal for me to know all of this." she explained.

They took a few steps down until they reached the real entry of the club. It was really dark inside and they struggled a little to find the light switcher. But when it went lit, they knew it was the perfect practice room for them.

Their was an empty bar at the side with few tables and chairs. But the middle was empty and big. The highlight of the place was the big stage at its very end, with an electric guitar, a bass, a keyboard and drums.

Sungyeol run to the stage touching and checking the instruments.

“Guys! This is brand new! It's in a better shape than ours.” he shouted.

“Everything was renewed just before it was shut down. Too bad for the previous owner.” Eunji remarked.

“But seriously, this place is perfect!” Bora was in awe of the place.

“If Doojoon sees this place he's going to regret everything he did!” Myungsoo chuckled at the thought.

“Yeah true, but we need to keep it a secret. We don't need anymore trouble.” Sunggyu warned them.

“Don't worry about that!” they reassured him.

“So, shall we start our practice?” Krystal winked at them.

 

 

 


Things became hectic for them in no time. Not only they had to regularly practice, but they had to start studying for their final exams.

But Sunggyu had it the hardest. He had asked Sungjong to give him a special training, so he barely had any free time and not to mansion the amount of exhaustion the training caused him, blame Sungjong for his tough ways. He could've asked Eunji to do it for him, but he was afraid she'd go easy on him so he asked Sungjong to keep it a secret from everyone, especially her.

 


“There's going to be a mission in the next few days. We're going to have a meeting, and I want you to come with me.” Eunji told him one day. “It's time to meet the whole team, I think.”

Eunji was still not too keen of the idea of him joining the team, but there was no turning back, especially when dealing with someone as stubborn as Sunggyu. So she ended up giving in.

The team's secret office wasn't something much. It was on the third basement of Mr. Jung's company. The team wasn't large either, and most importantly, not what Sunggyu expected. No big guys with a lot of guns and muscles and no scary middle aged man. Just a rather short hacker called Taeil, a con artist who went by the name of Zico, a thief called Kyung, a sniper named JihoonSungjongEunji and himself. The rest were all bodyguards and their role was minor, so they didn't include them in there meetings.

Mr. Jung, who was the head of the team, started by introducing Sunggyu to everyone. Fortunately, they didn't seem to mind the addition that much. Afterwards, the man moved to the core of the meeting.

“So, Eunji's secret insider sent us another information. It said that there's going to be a big drug delivery on Monday. One hundred thousand kilos of .”

Kyung whistled. “That's enough to get the whole nation high.”

“Anyways, we're going to stop it of course and as usual, report it to our dear friend in the police. About ten heads of the biggest drug webs are going to be there. We'll be really lucky if we catch them all.”

“Leave them to me. I'll just need few men, and Jihoon on standby, just in case one of them tried to escape.” Sungjong said coolly.

“I think that'll be enough too. No matter how many deliveries we stopped so far, there hasn't been any doubts directed to us. Misook still thinks that the leaking of in formation is coming from the other sides she deals with, not from an insider of hers. Too bad for someone who barely trusts anyone.”

“It's not abut trust. She knows that everyone fear her too much to betray her.” Eunji stated.

“So you're saying after all that you did, she still doesn't know about your team?” Sunggyu asked nervously.

“No, she doesn't seem to notice the few obstacles that she faces from time to time. It's not a big monetary loss for her, after all.” Taeil was the one to answer.

“Plus, thanks to our genius hacker right here, we were able to steal a lot of information from her database without a single person noticing it. We don't leave a single trace, even when we intrude the company.” Zico added.

Sunggyu nodded, absorbing those facts.

“Moving to the next mission. Planting bugs inside the lion's den.” Mr. Jung announced.

“But didn't we try that twice before? Zico succeeded in entering but he wasn't anyway close to her office. And when Eunji did, they found it the next day. How are we supposed to do it this time?” Taeil asked.

Sunggyu can.”

Everyone turned to the said guy, who had a surprised expression all over his face.

“H-how?” he stuttered.

“I know that you have a lot of things you want to tell Misook. You can go in there and use that as an excuse. Of course I'm not forcing you to do it, but even if you agree to do it, I won't pressure you about it, it's okay if you fail. It won't be a big deal.” his tone was calm, almost reassuring.

“I'll give it a try then. I'm not sure about what I'll be doing, but I'll try my best.” he said determinedly.


 

Eunji was concerned and didn't like the idea, but she couldn't voice it in front of everyone, it's not like Sunggyu didn't see it in her eyes.

 

The rest of the mission were trivial things, like sneaking in a company that has a deal with Mrs. Kim, or stealing few files from some employees. But Sunggyu didn't focus. All what he could think of was his mission.

 

“Say Eunji,” he spoke when they were on their way out of the meeting room. “If you already gathered all of this information, why can't you just hand them to the police and end it right away?”

“We can't. With the information we have, we'll get many innocent people involved and accuse them of things they never did. You see, my mother forced many people to sign deals and contracts they were against. Bora's father is one of them. And not to mansion that such move may lead to the bankruptcy of the Jang Groups and hundreds of families will be found without a source of living. I can't do that to the people that sacrificed a lot of things to build the business.” she explained.

“This is really complicated.” he sighed. “I'll just hope it ends in the best way, then.”

“Yes, I hope that too.” she smiled nervously.


 

 

 

 

 

 

They didn't give Sunggyu a certain day to do his task, they just gave him four little bugging devices and asked him at least to plant one. But he felt really pressured and wanted to end it as soon as possible.

So there he was on a Sunday, in front of the mansion, speaking to the guards, wanting to meet the chairwoman. Well, they insisted she wasn't in and asked him to leave, but he refused to do so, and stood his ground.

Sunggyu-ssi?” a car coming out of the house stopped in front of him.

“Driver Choi, we meet again.” he said nonchalantly.

“What are you doing in here? Wanting to meet the chairwoman?” Sunggyu nodded. “I'm afraid she's not here, she's at the company. I'm actually going there, do you want to come with me?” he offered, and the younger didn't hesitate to get in the car.


 

The driver turned out to be really talkative, but Sunggyu didn't like him. His gaze was uncomfortable and weird.
At some point, Sunggyu took his phone and started playing with it, but when the car stopped at a red light so suddenly, he dropped it, banging his head in the back of the front seat.

“Sorry Sunggyu-ssi. I didn't see the light changing.” the man apologized.

“It's okay, I wasn't paying attention either.”

Sunggyu had a hard time finding his phone that slipped under the front chair, or that what it seemed like. He just took his time fixing the bug under the seat. In fact, that was his purpose since the moment the driver asked to take him to the company.

'One done, three to go.'

 


“The chairwoman is probably in her office. I doubt the secretary won't let you in.” Driver Choi informed him.

And just as the man predicted, Mrs. Kim accepted him in her office as soon as the secretary informed her.

“What a pleasing surprise!” the woman welcomed him with her too fake cheerful tone. “Please sit.”

Sunggyu didn't expect to find a second woman in the room, Madam Jo. He knew his plan will definitely fail with her in there.

“So, what brought you here today?” Mrs. Kim asked him.

“I wanted to talk to you, alone.” he gave a dark glare to the woman at the side.

“Please don't mind Madam Jo. She knows everything about me.” the creepy smile didn't dis spear from her face.

“If you insist then.” he took a deep breath before continuing talking. “Well as you know, I had a brother in the past, that died ten years ago. And recently, I discovered something really interesting.” the smile on Mrs. Kim vanished. “That he died on the hands of one of your man.”

The woman's innocent expression was suddenly replaced by a purely evil one, with one sick smirk on her lips.

“So? What does it have to do with me?” she demanded.

“It was something you ordered to be done, so partially, you're the killer. Do you understand what it has to do with you now?” he tried to get a grip of his feelings.

“No, what I ordered him to do was to kill Eunji if your father failed to do so. It's not my problem that your brother came in the way.”

Sunggyu felt sick for a few seconds. The way she was speaking about killing her own daughter or even his brother was one of an assassin, a murderer. Someone whose profession was to kill.

“She or him, it doesn't change the fact that you committed a crime, and I'll definitely get you for it.” he said between gritted teeth, his fists clenching painfully.

“Oh really?!” her loud mocking laugh echoed in the room. “Good luck then! Do you want me to assign a private investigator to help you? Maybe the chance of you finding proof against me will go from zero to one percent or two.” she laughed again.

“So there's a chance to find proof. Good then, I'll find it. Whether it's now or in ten years, I'll love to see you behind the bars, Mrs. Kim.” he smirked, causing her to frown. His determination annoyed her.

“Let me tell you something, little boy. I really liked you before, but since you started getting involved with Eunji, I grew to like you less. Of course now I have a way to destroy both of you, but I really don't have time for you. Plus, you'll destroy each other eventually, all I need to do is to wait and watch.” her tone was calm and her smile was so evil it sent shivers down his spine. But he couldn't let her words affect him yet.

“I will definitely get my revenge. And you should be the one staying away from now on, if you ever think of hurting her I'll-”

Believe me, I don't have any plans to hurt her anymore, I trust that you'll be the one doing it in my place. Actually you're able to damage her more than I can do.”

Sunggyu stayed dumbfounded for a few seconds, processing her words in his mind. He really didn't want to believe her. She was very manipulative. But on the other hand, she wasn't the type to lie, especially after showing him her true self. So she knew that something bad was going to happen, which was more likely.

“There's something you know and you're hiding from me, am I right?” he demanded.

“You're fast. I wouldn't expect less from a smart kid like you. You can figure out that I want tell you then, right?” she smirked again.

“I know, I just wanted to make sure.” he gritted. “I should leave then, but we'll meet again very soon.” he said standing up.

“I can't wait then.” the smile on her face was never fading.


 

Before leaving, Sunggyu leaned to the couch where Madam Jo was sitting.

 

“You too, I will definitely get you.” he whispered. “Just wait for it.” he finished.

 

 

 

 

When Sunggyu was finally in the elevator, he put his hand in the pocket where he had placed the bugging devices earlier. He got out the only one left and smirked. 'Mission success.'

Even though he was stressed and it was difficult to do it without being caught, he was able to sneakily stick one to bottom of the chair he sat on and another one in one of the back creases of the couch Madam Jo was sitting at. He made sure they weren't that easy to be seen and hoped they'll last hidden for a long time.


 

 

 

 

 

 

It was about midnight when Kim Misook received the call from one of her menSomeone messed the deal they've been planning for the last few weeks. One that was worth millions of dollars.

“This isn't the first time for this to happen! Since the three last deleviriesI've been suspecting that there's someone planning all of this. No, I'm sure this time!” she slammed her hands on the disk in front of her.

She was in her office in the big mansion. Woohyun was already there, reporting the incident for her, while Madam Jo was standing at the side, watching them silently.

“So, what I expected before is finally happening.” that was all that she said, but Mrs. Kim understood what she was implying right away.

“You mean this is her doing?”

“Not just her. There's probably more than one person involved.”

“Of course she's not alone. Her father is probably the one helping her to do it. But Sunggyu, do you think he too...”

“I don't know, he could be with her, or he would join her in the near future. What I've been predicting is happening anyways.” she stated.

“NO IT'S NOT!” Misook had yelled furiously and with a swipe of hand, threw everything on her desk to the ground. She was breathing harshly, trying to control herself.

Woohyun, leave us alone, will you?” the said guy just bowed and left.

But curiosity took the best of him, so instead of leaving after closing the doors, he stayed in there, eavesdropping on their conversation.

What he heard that night was something he could live his whole life without expecting. He unconsciously covered his mouth with his hand, stopping himself from gasping.

'T-this is so ed up! How could she do such a thing?'

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu was having a hard time falling asleep that night. Misook's words were haunting him since the previous day and he needed to take them off his mind. So he made use of his father's fridge full of alcoholic drinks.
His father stopped coming to the penthouse since the moment he discovered everything about Mingyu's death. He didn't see him ever since, and to be honest, he preferred it that way.

He was still through his first glass of red wine when the door bell rang.

“Who'd come see me at this hour?”

He carelessly opened the door to regret it right away. A guy in all black was standing at his door. He had black sunglasses, a face mask on, and a black cap.

Wh-” before he could finish his question, the stranger made his way into the house and closed the door behind him.

Thankfully, Sunggyu wasn't drunk and his reflex was still awake, so he pushed the stranger, face to the wall and hands behind his back.

“Who are you? And what do you want from me?” he forcefully l took the face mask and glasses off. His grip on the guy loosened right away, although he knew he shouldn't.

“Nam Woohyun?”

“I was going to take them off, you didn't have to make such a move you know! Can you let me go? I came to talk and I mean no harm.” he pleaded and Sunggyu obeyed.

Never did he expect to have a visit from the guy and it made him kind of curious.

“I don't trust you, but let's sit if you really want to talk. Try anything and I'll make sure to break your bones.” he threatened him.

“You drink? Aren't you underage?” Woohyun remarked, sitting across Sunggyu.

“That's none of your business. Now tell me, why are you here?” he replied impatiently.

“Yeah, right. There's something really important you need to know.” he took a deep breath. “The chairwoman is going to threaten you and may do something bad for you.” he said in a hushed voice.

Sunggyu gave him the-are-you-kidding-me look.

“Thanks dude, really. You came all the way here to tell me something I could never imagined you know.” he replied sarcastically. “If you don't have anything better than this then just leave and stop wasting my time.”

He was about to pick his glass to finish it when Woohyun snatched it from him and gulped it down, before filling it again and drinking it in one shot.

“There's no way I could tell you what I know while I'm sober. Listen Sunggyu, what I'm going to say is going to sound crazy, but you need to hear me till the very end, okay.” he said in a serious tone.

“Just spill it out, I'll judge it myself.”

“First, I'm here to help you. Second, that woman is preparing all kind of plans to turn your life into true hell, and she's going to start in the near future, especially if you provoke her again. But there's a way you can prevent that from happening.”

“Can you be more clear?” Sunggyu was starting to listen carefully to the guy.

“They say the best way for defense is to attack, so instead of waiting for her to do anything, you can be the first to do it.” Woohyun smiled wickedly.

“That's a brilliant idea, you know. But you're talking about Kim Misook, and I don't know a single thing I can possibly threaten her with, neither does the people I know.”

“Yeah, but I do.” Woohyun said confidently.

“Continue.”

“I know something that can make the mighty Kim Misook fear you till the end of her life. She wouldn't dare touch you nor anyone around you.”

 

 


 

So as promised, another chapter!

What do you think is the thing Woohyun know? and is he really trying to help or he just have other motives? And who's Jekyll and who's Hyde in this story?

You know that I love comments! So don't hesitate to tell me whatever you want!

I hope you're having a great holidays everyone :D

Thank you for reading subscribing, upvoting and commenting <3 <3 <3 LOVE Y'ALL :****