The Distance Between New and Old is Unbreachable

Batter Swing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21st September 2018

“They’re totally dating.” Seungkwan stated from his sprawled out position on the bed.

“Who’s dating?” Hansol tilted his head in confusion, suddenly rejoining the conversation.

“Yah! Pay attention! We’re talking about ‘Hoon and ‘Cheol” Seungkwan berated Hansol.

Chan wasn’t entirely sure how he ended up in this position. All he remembered is that he had been on his way to his dorm after a particularly stressful history lecture, when he had suddenly been forced to take a detour and found himself in an unfamiliar dorm with the ‘idiot trio’ and Hansol.

“Woozi and S.Coups are dating?” Hansol’s jaw dropped.

“Have you not noticed how touchy they’ve been recently?” Chan commented from the side. 

“Woah! Hold up! The day Hansol notices something is the day Jihoon gets over his hand .” Soonyoung cuts in. 

“What’s that meant to mean?” Hansol questions, but he seems way to calm for someone who has just been insulted.

“Hansol, if it wasn’t for me, you would have been hit by a car by now.” Seungkwan stated.

“Lies.” Hansol halfheartedly argued.

“I have known you since you were still wearing nappies. I think I know how unfocused and distracted you are by this point.” Seungkwan retorted. 

“Savage!” Seokmin yelled.

“Why am I here?” Chan sighed.

“Why you ask, my young son?” Soonyoung leaned forward, as though he was conspiring. “Because we wanted to be good elders to our fresh meat.”

“Run while you still can.” Hansol whispered to Chan. Chan would have obeyed his command had he had an opening, but with the three others in the room, he had no chance.

“How could you say such a thing, Hansol?” Soonyoung gasped, dramatically placing a hand on his chest.

“It seems we have failed to educate one of our other sons! This calls for punishment!” Seokmin joined in.

“Guys, stop. I know you all hella gay, but please, keep it to a minim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter