The Team

Batter Swing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Softball Team

SEVENTEEN

Captain/1st Base

Choi Seungcheol (S.Coups) 23 (8|8|1995) 5th Year

Seungcheol is in his 5th year of college and he's currently studying animal care in the hopes of becoming a vet. He's the captain of SEVENTEEN and basically is the cringey grandpa, who is forever using dad jokes that are out of date. He's enthusiastic and is always giving the team pep talks which end up being too cheesey and everyone whines at him for it. He is also the standin coach as the last coach retired at the end of Seungcheol's 4th year. In games, he is in charge of 1st base.

 

2nd Base

Yoon Junghan (Jeonghan) 22 (4|10|95) 4th Year

Junghan is in his 4th year of college and he's currently studying art and painting to become a successful artist in the future. He's in charge of 2nd base for SEVENTEEN and he mostly stands on his base and let's the short stop, Jisoo do most of the work. Despite being quite lazy while fielding, he is the fastest runner in SEVENTEEN and usually manages to score quite a lot of points for the team while batting. He's the team's lazy grandpa. He's forever being told off for napping during training.

 

3rd Base

Jeon Wonwoo (Wonu) 22 (17|7|96) 4th Year

Wonwoo is in his 4th year of college and he's currently studying comedy. He's in charge of 3rd base for SEVENTEEN. His jokes rival Seungcheol's in terms of cheesiness and only Soonyoung seems to laugh at them. Wonwoo's pretty slow when it comes to running, but he can hit it quite far. He had to take time off from playing last year due to a medical condition and spent most of his summer break, building some of the lost muscle back up.

 

Pitcher

Kim Mingyu (Mingew) 21 (6|4|97) 3rd Year

Mingyu is in his 3rd year of college and he's currently studying home economics, due to his gifted handiness in terms of cooking and repairs. When SEVENTEEN break any equipment, they usually end up going to him first to see if it can be repaired. However, usually, Mingyu is the one breaking the equipment. Mingyu has an unrivaled clumsiness in SEVENTEEN. That's why he's the pitcher. They didn't want to risk him being in a position which requires him to catch the ball at a crucial moment. He always seems to get out once, during a game because he'll trip up or something. Luckily, most of the time, he's hit it far enough to just manage to stay in. The members also have to be wary of Mingyu's hygiene. He has a tendency to wipe his germs on the other members. However, he is very enthusiastic during matches and helps maintain a fun atmosphere.

 

Catcher

Lee Jihoon (Woozi) 21 (22|11|96) 3rd Year

Jihoon is in his 3rd year of college and he's studying to become a producer and composer. Due to Jihoon's great catching skills and his immunity to the heat that the catcher's uniform gives him, they made him SEVENTEEN's catcher. He's one of the most hardworking of the group and has a great amount of upper body strength and accuracy. He usually hits the pitches the furthest. However, he is also the slowest member of SEVENTEEN. His skills as a catcher make up for it and if the batter doesn't manage to hit the ball, the likelihood is that you're not getting to 1st base. He is SEVENTEEN's grumpy grandpa. His nickname Woozi comes from him having an incredibly low alcohol tolerance.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter