Spoiler: First......

Sleeping Dino

 

Dream.....He knew he was dreaming.....but he asked why he couldn't see anything but darkness. He extended his hand and felt soft fur beside him. He smiled and gained a feel of comfort from the touch of fur, feeling safe until he felt something weird....He raised his hand to touch his cheek. He moves his finger upwards to brush his eyebrow, eyelid and eyelashes with his fingers.

Then he opened his eyes widely, noticing lots of adult standing around him and staring at him. He heard them calling someone and a male wearing black clothes appeared in front of him. The man knelt down and stared at him in suspicion. After awhile, he was carried in bridal style by the man. He was brought into a building which a familiar figure hanging outside.

He looked around the interior design of the building. He knew this place very well as he visited here for the umpteenth time but it seemed little different than before. Spider webs, stones and weed were the differences. He saw a mirror at the corner of the place. He reached in front of the mirror and wiped away the dust with his right hand.

He paused his motion when he saw wrinkles on his right hand. He touched his hand trembly, found out that his other hand were same. He could feel the wrinkles and green veins protruding on it. He traces the green veins from his hand, along the arm, shoulder, neck and face. He realized that his skin was old and wrinkled, just like the old people. He gulped and looked at the mirror to check his appearance.

Suddenly he saw someone standing behind him through the mirror. He jerked up and accidentally knocked the mirror down. He saw the person go straight to pick the mirror up. He shifted his eyes between the person and the reflection image. In extreme fear and confusion, he slowly shuffled further from the person and ran out of the place. 

It was raining outside. He ran and ran until he found somewhere he could shield from the heavy rain. Gasping for air, he wiped the water from his arm but saw some tiny broken mirror pieces-like stones on his arm. He quickly tried to wipe his arm using his clothes but he didn't aware that his clothes had become hard and heavy.

He looked for someone who could help him. He successfully caught a stranger and asked him for help. But the stranger frowned at his words. It seemed like the rain was too heavy that his words could not reach to the stranger. He repeated his words louder. The stranger became annoyed and shoved him away.

He fell on the concrete road. He could feel his elbow was stratched. He looked at the stranger who was hovering above him. The stranger mouthed a what with an irritated tone to him. He answered nothing back but the answer was not satisfied for the stranger. The stranger grabbed his collar and shouted a don't you dare looking at me like that to him. He bit the stranger's hand.

He slipped on the plastic bag when he was running in the dark alley. He heard someone reaching near him. In a blink of eye, he was picked up. The stranger pulled him to walk out of the alley. In fear, he struggled and pushed the hand away. It was a success as the stranger yelped in pain and backed off from him. He fainted when the stranger reached for him again.

When he was concious, he found that he was lying under a warm blanket. He rubbed his eyes to wipe the sleep out of his eyes. Someone knocked the door and walked into the room. It was a female who was holding a tray. The female handed him a warm water and gestured him to drink it. He accepted it and the female left with the empty tray to give him some rest.

He felt a pricking on his nose and eyes. He felt a drop of warm liquid over his cheek. And second drop. And third drop. His breathing was slow and erratic. His lips was quivering. His nose was runny. He let out a loud cry. He paused a few seconds to sniff aggressively and continued to cry again. He abruptly stopped when he felt a shadow hovering above him.

A man was standing beside him. He wondered what the man was doing as the man kept eyeing him. The man pointed at his hands. He averted gaze from the man to find out he was holding a huge broken cup piece on his palm. The man gestured him to give the broken piece to him. Hesitated, he followed the man's instruction before he lost his consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He woke up under the dark sky. He quickly looked around to look for his parents.

"Omma, appa, where are you?" He found the clothes which his parents was wearing that night on the grass.

Panicking, he stormed into his house to search them. No one was in the kitchen. No one was in the living room. No one was in his bedroom. No one was in the bathroom. Neither in his parent's bedroom. He just saw the video recorder placing on his parents' bed.

'No, it just a dream.' 

He closed his eyes and shifted his both hands on his chest. He chanted for a few times.

"It just a dream. Everything was not real."

He opened his eyes and found he was in the same situation.

He did the same thing again with louder voice.

"It just a dream. Everything was not real."

He opened his eyes again and found nothing change.

He blanked with a slightly opened mouth. Slowly he grabbed the video recorder and saw it was paused. He played the video. He couldn't see clearly as his sight was blur. 

".....No one will be left behind. No one will be forgotten." He heard his voice, followed by a loud "Fighting!".

He didn't expect the video was still playing.

"Channie...." He wiped away the tears to watch the video. He could see his parents sitting at the edge of bed," Happy Birthday!"

"It is your 4th birthday. At this time, you are supposed to be talking with your hyungs downstairs...." His mother said until.....

"Maybe receiving kiss from your hyungs," His father interrupted and earned a smack from his wife,"Ouch!" His mother continued.

"Sorry, Chan. You may not remember but your father and I always record everything happening every year on your birthday. In the last few year, we recorded secretly. We did't want you to know about it." 

"It is because we don't want you to reject the idea. So we were excited when you agree to record whole birthday party." His father crossed his arms.

"I said it in the last video but i feel like to repeat it twice. Sorry Chan. I can't step out of this house. There is a reason but we will tell you as the same time we show you these videos. Sorry i can't accompany you to the playground. I wished i could lay under the sunlight too but as the cost of our happiness, i can't. " His mother smiled sadly. His father patted her back.

"I am glad that you befriended your hyungs, especially Jeonghan. He is such lovely and caring kid. Your father told me that you call him omma." His mother pouted.

"Honey, don't be jealous. He called Jisoo appa too." His father assured her.

"I am not jealous. I am his biological mother, literally....." She glared at her husband.

"Sure literally....."

"So what is your feeling after you rewatched this video? How about the dance?"

"It is your first official dance video. It is your debut. We should put it on Youtube."

"Honey, do you know how to cut the video?"

"Sure, i can. I can learn it. And i need to show Chan this video without what we're recording now."

"You still need to ask your son's permission."

"I will ask him after we finish this video."

"Okay okay. We should stop the recording now. It is going to be late."

"Omma, appa, please come down for awhile." 

"One moment," His father winked, "Son, you have a good timing." 

"Honey, say the last words."

"We~~~~ Love~~~~ You~~~~. " His parents made kissy face with a 'muak'.

"Son, I am going to meet you now~~" The video stopped here.

He was still holding at the recorder, staring at the black screen. He didn't know how long he had been standing there until he decided to move. He put down the recorder at the same position and walked back to his room. He grabbed an empty bag and filled in the bag with his pajamas and his Dino. He returned to his parents' room and put the recorder into his bag. Then, he went downchairs to put on his jacket hanging beside the maindoor.

He opened the door and stepped outside. He glanced back awhile and closed the door. He didn't want to lock it as he still wished his parents would come back later. But first, he needed to find his hyungs. He needed to tell them everything and ask for help.

 

 

 


Tada~~ i am in hoshi spoiler mode~~ obviously the last part i should show you in latter chapter......

After many struggles, i can update new chapter. Not only one! BUT TWO chapters~~

Maybe you will confuse about this chapter but slowly you will understand after some chapter. I guarantee!!!

After this chapter, there will be a lot of kpop members appear in this story as cameo. Some of them will pass-by, some of them will play main role in the main character's life. I tried to put one member from each of the kpop bands which i know (But i may put all of them if they are in my bias list haha). Some of them may be evil so i hope you all won't take the character's personality seriously.......

And i would like to ask you for a vote for the end of the story. I don't know when it will end but i kind of have little difficulty to make choice. The poll will last forever....i mean, maybe one (or two) week before i want to start writing the end of the story. But i dont want to ask at that time. And the earlier i ask, the earlier you vote then you may not figure out the ending easier (???). So i make decision to ask you in this chapter. And i make the question a little tricky. You can vote now or after a few chapters. I will keep reminding you to vote it. 

 

See ya~~ (Next chapter will be updated after a double check.)