Chapter 3: Hello

Sleeping Dino

 

He bobs his head and taps his hand on his thighs with the beats of the music. He stares blankly outside his car which is now surrounded by crowds of students. He eyes them shouting and screaming something towards him with a bored look since he knows that they can't see him from outside through the mirror.

Then he meets with a hatred stare from a female foreign student who is standing quite far away from the crowd. He raises his eyebrow as he hasn't found anyone who dislikes him - he may call them anti-fan - for awhile, especially among the student population. He decides to observe the girl before his new manager comes back.

He notices a male student approaches the girl and tugs her sleeve to grab her attention. The girl turns and says something to the boy, occasionally points her finger towards the crowd. Then the girl leads the boy to somewhere else.

He pouts as he wishes he could see where they are going to. He wonders if they are in a relationship.

He hears someone opens the door to the driver seat. His new manager peeks into the car," Please be ready."

He nods and turns back to look at the crowd. He sees his bodyguards forming a semi-circle in front of his door. He inhales deeply and adjusts his school uniform.

 

 

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook, the student president of Pledis Performing Arts High School. I will be responsible for your school tour guide today." 

He is now sitting in the headmaster's office while signing his autograph for the headmaster's granddaughter when the student president walks into the office.

"Thank you, Jungkook. Now please follow him for the school guide. Wish you have a nice day." The headmaster bows and closes the door.

He thinks the headmaster is probably eager to shoo them out so that he can call his granddaughter and boost about meeting him.

He follows the school president to walk around the school, mostly dazes and sometimes nods at the school president's words. And then they reach in front of a classroom.

"You are assigned to be in same class as mine. It is easier for me to help you if you face some difficulties in school." The school president slides open the door and gestures him to go in the classroom first.

He feels all of the gazes focusing on him. He watches the school president turns to face him after talking a few words to the teacher. 

"Follow me to your seat." The school president leads him to his seat which is beside the school president's seat. He sits down and smiles at everyone who is throwing excited or curious look at him.

"Focus!" The teacher smacks his hand on the whiteboard. His classmates quickly avert their gaze but some of them still steal glances towards him.

"The teacher who is teaching History now is our homeroom teacher, Mr. Gong Chansik. We usually call him Teacher Gongchan. He is very strict in class so please remain focus or pretend it unless you want some detentions." The school president whispers to him.

He nods and looks back at the teacher who is giving head smacks to his classmates for not paying attention. 

It doesn't need many time for him to start doodling in his notes. He is drawing a moustache for a historical figure when he hears a chair scraping sound.

He looks towards the source of the sound and finds the male student who he saw in the morning. The male student bows to the teacher and slides open the door.

He nudges the school president after the student gets out of the classroom," What happened?"

"Oh, nothing. As this is the last period before lunch break, he is going to prepare for the broadcasting at the lunch break time." Jungkook shrugs his shoulder.

He nods and returns to draw the thick eyebrows for the historical figure.

 

 

He exhales a sign of relief when the school bell rings, signaling the school ends. 

He feels a bit fortunate to enroll into this school as the school has some strict rules which are quite beneficial for him. For examples, boys and girls study separately and the lower grades student are prohibited to visit the higher grades' classroom. As a last year student who is going to prepare the college entrance exam, he is only disturbed by his classmates and other last year students during his lunch break and period breaks. And today he doesn't have any scheduled combine class with the girls. Well, he can worry about it when the time comes.

During the lunch break, he ate the lunch packed by his enthusiastic manager while answering questions asked by the students or giving his autographs. He also perked up his ears to listen the broadcasting.

He realized that the unknown male student has a nice cheerful voice. The boy has some senses on choosing suitable music as the boy played one of the songs which he had featured on it. The only one song he likes the most. 

He noticed the boy came back classroom a few minutes after the lunch break ended. The boy also left earlier before the school bell rang. He asked the school president for the reason and the president replied," Actually he is vice-president of the student council. He has some paper works to do."

He furrowed his eyebrow at the reply as he wondered why vice-president seems like have more works to do than the president. 

He waits until his classroom becomes empty. His classmates seem to be in hurry as they are busy preparing for the important exam. So when the classroom is clear, he slides open the door and looks around to find that the corridor has no any sign of human except himself.

He slides close the door and goes downstairs. He is going to reach the entrance of the building when he sees crowd waiting for him outside. He gasps in shock and instantly opens the door besides him. He closes the door after he goes in the room, and pulls out his phone to call his manager.

"Doogi hyung, it seems like i can't go out easily......"

".....okay, please be quick." He hangs up the call and realizes there is another presence in the room.

It is the vice-president, the owner of the nice cheerful voice.

Both of them stares at each other until he suddenly pops up an idea.

"I'm sorry but can you help me?" He scoots closer to the vice-president and pulls out his snapback, mask and sunglasses from his bag.

"What?!" The vice-president tenses up.

He stops in front of the vice-president and puts the snapback, mask and sunglasses on the latter," Please wear on these and pretend you are me." He then unclips his own name plate and clips it above the vice-president's school badge.

"Please now run towards the gate and get in a black car. I will inform my manager later." He waits the vice-president to move but the latter just staring blankly at him. He pushes the boy out of the room and closes the door. At the moment he closes the door, he hears someone screaming "Oppa!" from the corridor.

He moves towards the window and peeps through the gap between the curtains. He sees the vice-president sprinting towards the gate like a prey who is chased by tons of predators. He waits until the boy gets in the car before he pulls his phone out to call his manager. He accidentally drops something on the floor. It is the vice-president's name plate. He squats down to grab it.

"Why are you here?" A female sound jerks him up. He looks up and meets with a familiar hatred stare.

"Vernon-ssi, Why are you here? And why are you holding sunbaenim's name plate?" His anti-fan storms towards him.

"Emm......Hello, Somi-ssi." He scans his anti-fan's name plate and greets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He jerks up when he hears the loud cheering sound outside the library. 

"Ha........" He hears his colleague releases a loud sigh of irritation.

Today is the big day for all students of the Pledis Performing Arts Academy. He heard from his colleague that all students are requested to submit their assigned tasks in a week time. The difficulty of tasks differs from majors and grades. The higher grades will be assigned a more difficult task then the lower grades. Take an example from the dance major, the senior and junior need to create new cheoreography for past performed song while the sophomore and freshmen need to create new chereography for senior or junior's past composed song. Therefore, there are sophomores and freshmen who are searching around the campus to hunt for the seniors and juniors. 

He feels glad that the library is situated near to the side gate of the academy that he was able to enter without touching anyone before his part time work shift started. It seems like the crowd congregating in the school field, garden and corridors of the main buldings.

"I'm going to buy us lunch. What do you want to eat?" His colleague asks.

"Emm....Cold noodles." He replies.

"After staying in this library for hours?" His colleague her head slightly.

"Yes, Krystal-ssi." He nods with a soft smile.

"Weird." His colleague shakes her head and goes out of the library.

He pouts and mumbles, "I just can't feel the differences between eating hot or cold noodles."

He places the 'Will be back in 30 minutes' sign at the counter and decides to take a walk in the library. He walks towards the book trolley and pushes it as he is going to replace all the books on it. He finds that he is the only one animate being in the library during the walk.

It is quite empty in the library today. Very few students visited the library that he can count them on the fingers of one hand. He remember there were more visitors yesterday if he included the two high school students who kept messing around and being scolded by his colleague. 

"Sorry for disturbing you. May i know where I can find this book?" A female student appears in front of him and asks.

"It is over there." He points at the opposite book shelf.

"Thank you." The student bows and leaves.

He nods and walks back the counter. After a few minutes, the student comes back with a book in her hand. He reaches his hand to take the book and student card from her. His fingers accidentally brushes over the student's hand.

She shivers," Wow! Your hands are so cold."

He smiles sheepishly, "Sorry. I must have stayed here for too long."

"You should wear something to keep your hand warm. Like how you keep your head warm." She points at his head. 

"I will. Thanks for your advice."

He hands back ner belongings and watches her going out of the library. He shifts his gaze on his hands and holds them near his chest.

After he finished his high school education, he started to look for part time job as he dislikes the idea of spending his Taekwoon hyung's salary. He decides to work part time in the library for a few reasons. First, he likes book. Second, there always have air-cons in the library. Third, people won't feel suspicious if they accidentally touch his bare skin in the library as his excuse is quite valid.

"I'm back!" His colleague comes back with two plastic bags," Let's eat in the staff room."

He nods and follows his colleague. He doesn't need to put out the sign as he knows nobody will interrupt their precious lunch time.

 

 

He reaches the fire department around the evening. At the moment he opens the door, it starts to rain outside.

"Welcome back!" Yongguk greets him.

"I'm back!" He smiles and puts off the mittens," Where is other hyungs?" He feels strange as they should be cooking dinner around that time.

"They are having a serious talk upstairs." Yongguk points at the ceiling.

"What talk?" He frowns.

"I don't know, kid. They didn't include me in it." Yongguk pouts.

"Hyung, don't be jealous." He pats his hyung's back.

"I feel neglected," Yongguk yanks him into his embrace," Please comfort me with your hug."

"Yaya, hyung." He rolls his eyes and hugs back.

Then he hears footsteps from the stairs. He sees his other hyungs walking down with serious looks.

"What happened, hyung?" The youngest asks Seokjin.

Seokjin exchanges gazes with others and receives a nod from Yunho.

"Well, tonight we will have......." A siren interrupts Seokjin's words.

"!" Yongguk lets go of the youngest and rushes towards the lockers.

All of them slam open their own lockers and dress themselves.

"Hyung, can I come with you?" The youngest asks.

"No!" All of them scream in unison.

"Stay here. We need you to do something." Taekwoon pats his head and gently pushes him towards Seokjin.

"Okay. I don't know the specific time but later someone will come here." Seokjin tells him while his hands busy shoving some equipments into the bag, "His name is Myungsoo. Do whatever he say when he arrive, okay?" 

He nods and watches his hyungs rushing out of the room one by one. He follows them to the fire truck garage.

"Help us to close the gate after we go out!" Lee Joon reminds him while opens the gate by switching on the door operator.

"And don't forget to turn on your walkie talkie. Chief, we are going to leave in 5 minutes." Yunho climbs up the seat and continues to shout into his walkie talkie.

"We will be back, kid." Yongguk pats his head.

"Don't forget my words." Seokjin peeks his head through the driver seat window.

Taekwoon pulls him into a hug and rubs his back before he hops up into his seat.

"Be careful, hyungs." He waves his hand and watches the fire truck disappearing in the mist of rain. He closes the gate and walks back to the room. He turns on the walkie talkie and stands beside the window, staring outside the window. He closes the eyes and doing the same thing as he did on Saturday.

 

 

He has been staying in the same postion almost three hours or maybe more. He is resting his forehead in between the knees, hands wrapping around his legs. The walkie talkie which hasn't left his right hand still delivering words exchanging between his hyungs. 

"Captain, here is Lieutenant Leo speaking. We have found the gas pipe. Turning off the gas valves. Over."

"Okay. Please come out from the kitchen and look for any living civilian in the rooms now. Over.. "

"Yes, Captain. Over."

He bites his nails when the walkie talkie turns silent. He bumps his head backwards on the wall. It is too silent that he can hear the water droplets knocking loudly on the window. He takes a glance towards the window and he sees it is raining cats and dogs outside.

"Captain, Lieutenant Joon speaking. There is a basement here. Me and Jin will go down. Over."

"Noted. Please be careful. Over."

"Yes, Captain. Over. JIn, come with me. Ah!"

He jerks up when he hears someone yelling from the walkie talkie. His fists clench onto the walkie talkie so tight that he is going to break down the device.

"What happened, Lieutenant Joon? Over."

He gulps in extreme nervous.

"Please answer, Lieutenant Joon. Over."

"Captain, here is Lieutenant Joon speaking. I am okay. Something fell down and I was trapped in the basement. Over."

"Where is Jin? Over."

"He is outside of the basement. Over."

"Lieutenant Leo......"

"Captain, I am heading to the stairs to the basement. Over."

Then he hears someone banging on the door. 

"Captain, we found Jin. Over."

The banging is nonstop so he reluctantly stands up and swings open the door.

He sees a man manhandling a rolled mattress in front of the door. He notices there is a pair of shoes hanging at the bottom of the mattress.

"Hello, " He shifts his gaze to the man," I'm Myungsoo. Are you Wonwoo?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He pouts his lower lips out and blows air towards his bangs. He smacks his forehead for the umpteenth time and groans internally when the student, who have just finished his dancing, bows at him.

"Sunbaenim, please give me your composed song!" The student shouts, much to his dislike.

The student shoves him a paper and runs away, leaving him alone to process the situation.

He shakes his head and quickly looks for the music room where he should meet with his best friend.

"Sunbaenim! Yoongi sunbaenim!" He hears someone shouting his friend's name behind him. He begins to run when the calling becomes louder.

He feels a hand grabs his wrist and pulls him into a room when he turns into another corridor.

"Are you okay?" His friend leads him to a chair after he closes the door.

He slumps on the chair and sends a death glare to his friend, 'Bull! Do I look okay?'

His friend hands him a water bottle. He quickly swallow down half of the water as his throat dries because of the vigorous exercise.

"You have worked hard." His friend pats his back and wipes fake tears from his eyes.

He glares at his friend in disbelief and betrayal.

About an hour ago, he received a text from his friend.

"Wake up!" His friend.

"I did. (9_9)" He.

"That's great. Help me!!!!!" His friend.

"(-.-)zzZZ " He.

"Hey!" His friend.

"I need help!" His friend.

"Don't sleep!" His friend.

"Yah! It is very important. Need my pendrive ASAP." His friend.

"You owe me a favor, remember?" His friend.

"If you don't reply, you are prohibited to be around me when i am composing new song." His friend.

"Okay. What is it?" He.

"I forgot to bring my pendrive to acedemy." His friend.

"Where is it?" He.

"I think it is in my drawer. A red one." His friend.

"Where should I meet you?" He.

"I am having classes until afternoon. So maybe you can wait me somewhere near my lecture room so that i can find excuse to take it from you." His friend.

"......I don't know where is your lecture room." He.

"I will send you the directions later." His friend.

"Okay, see you later." He.

He didn't realize he had fallen into his friend's trap until he found he was surrounded by human walls who mistook him as his friend, the famous composer genius Yoongi sunbaenim. Following Yoongi's texts, he turned into the garden after he entered from the main gate. He was focusing on the Yoongi's second instruction to go to school field when someone started to talk with him. Gradually more and more students approached him to show their dancing, singing or rapping talents. He felt like he was a judge for some kind of auditions.

Yoongi pulls a chair in front of him and sits down. The younger grips Yoongi's hand to trace, more likely scratch, character onto his palm.

"Liar! Betrayer! You used me." He sniffs air from his nostrils in exasperation.

Yoongi makes a surrender gesture with his free hand," Sorry! But you did owe me a favor."

He huffs," Fine, but you owe me a dinner tonight."

"Sure, no problem." Yoongi shrugs, "But first please let me know who are the candidates."

He pulls out a few papers and pendrive from his left pocket and hands them to Yoongi. He also pulls out a lot of papers from his right pocket and places them on the table. 

Yoongi reads the papers silently and puts them together with pendrive carefully into his pocket. Then he spreads the papers which are on the table and types something into his phone.

He watches the older typing in tons of email addresses into the phone. He starts to stomp as his part time working shift is going to start later.

"You can go now. You don't need to wait for me." Yoongi pauses working on his phone and shifts his gaze on the younger as he knows the younger is asking for his attention.

'How.....,' He faces his palms upwards,' .......to go out.....' He then wiggles his forefinger and middlefinger of right hand on his left palm,'...without....' He makes a small cross,'.....them....' He points at the papers,'.... noticing.....' He points his forefinger at his eyes and swings his finger forward,'.... me?' He points at himself.

Yoongi spends a little time to understand his gestures," At the end of this corridor is library. There should be a side gate beside the library. Trust me!" Yoongi says the last words when he notices the younger narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

The younger stands up and walks towards the door.

"Hey, take this!" Yoongi throws a bread to him when he almost reaches the door," I suppose you haven't eaten your lunch."

He rolls his eyes,' Of course.' as he remembers he spent hours to break down the human walls just now.

"Now where am I?" Yoongi continues his typing while the younger peeks his head into the corridor.

It seems like everyone has gone for lunch as he finds no one along the corridor. He quickly makes his way to the library and relieves when he finally reaches the side gate.

 

 

He stops pushing the vendor cart when he reaches the usual position. He puts on the umbrella and switches on the microphone.

|Get a scoop of that Get a scoop of that

What? Ice Cream!......|

He continues to hang up the banner and signboard.

|Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry,

Mint chip, blueberry and yam|

He unwraps the plastic bag of the ice cream cones and adjust his work uniform.

He eyes a middle-aged woman and a kid walking towards them. He pulls out a notebook and writes "Usual?" on it. He shows the writing to the woman who is standing in front of him.

"Yes, thank you." The woman smiles.

He picks a cone and scoops a little more strawberry ice cream on the cone. He then hands the ice cream cone to the girl.

"Say thank you to oppa." The mother says.

"Thank you, oppa." The girl shyly grabs the ice cream cone and bows.

He ruffles the girl's hairs and receives the money from the mother.

"Say bye-bye to oppa." The mother nudges her daughter.

"Bye-bye...." The girl waves her hand and grabs her mother's hand.

He waves his hand and watches two of them walking away. Then he feels a vibration from his pocket. He pulls out his phone to read Yoongi's message.

"Meet me at the Pizza restaurant after 9pm." Yoongi.

"I meant dinner!!!" He.

"Okay, how about i treat you supper today and dinner tomorrow?" Yoongi.

"Sound nice." He.

"Bring your pendrive here too." Yoongi.

"Why should I bring it?" He.

"Hello, can I have a chocolate ice cream? Please." He looks up from his phone to find that a man is staring at him.

He nods and does his job. He notices the man shifting his gaze between him and the signboard.

"Are you really.......?" The man points his finger at the signboard.

He nods and hands the ice cream cone to the man. The man pays him but doesn't leave.

"How old are you?" The man asks.

He answers the question with his fingers,' 19 years old.'

"You looks younger." The man scans his faace and body.

He suddenly feels a little uncomfortable. He writes," Everyone says that to me."

He eyes the ice cream which is melting down the cone and points at it.

"Oh, thank you." The man the ice cream very slowly and smirks. The man's act leads him to shove his hand into his pocket and grip the handle of his small item. 

He silently takes out the small item and looks around.

"I want to know about you,.... " The man puts a hand between them and looks at the signboard,".....Woozi." He shakes his bell and hears a dog barking sound.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He hasn't run so fast in his life that he thinks his shoes can catch on fire. He dashes into the academy and looks for a glimpse of blond hair. He runs pass the garden, school field, corridors and everywhere, and finally stops outside the library. He slumps down on the floor and pants heavily. He can feel the stare from the female librarian who is now standing by the counter as his gasping and choking is echoing along the corridor, much to her displeasure.

He slowly rises up and trudges back. He knocks his forehead with his fist and sighs deeply, looking dejected. 

|I'm married to the music

Hold my hand didida

Hold it tight didida.....|

He takes out his phone and receives the call.

"How is it? Have you found him? What was his face expression when he watched you dance? Did you pass your email address to him? Should i help you to check your email now?" Hoseok jabbers.

"Hyung, I haven't found him yet." He mumbles.

"Oww.....Don't worry. Text me after you find him." Hoseok assures him.

"Yes, hyung."

"Fighting and....sorry."

"I told you never mind, hyung. Talk to you later." He hangs up.

Yesterday, as he had promised, he helped Hoseok for his assignment. He followed Hoseok to the dance studio and met Jimin who is Hoseok's classmate and best friend. Three of them decided to dance randomly to the assigned song while recorded it down. They took turns to dance and occasionally played other song to have some dance battles. They kept modify the chereography until very late, consequently he directly flopped on his bed and fell into sleep, forgetting to set his alarm. Hoseok woke him up when he wanted to look for headband in the younger's room, only found that the younger still in dreamland. Therefore, the older quickly pushed the younger from the bed and shoved a bread into the younger's mouth when the younger is struggling with his shoes.

He is walking back while thinking where else he can find the blonde hair when a door beside him opens. He wides his eyes when he sees his target standing beside him.

".......Yoongi sunbaenim?" He asks sheepishly.

"Yes, I am," The blonde hair nods," Are you looking for me?"

"Yes." He eyes Yoongi takes out a speaker.

"Can i borrow your phone?" Yoongi asks.

"Emm....sure." He wonders why Yoongi needs his phone but he still hands his phone to the older after he keys in the password.

"What is your major?" Yoongi asks and plugs the cable of the speaker into his phone.

"Dance." He eyes Yoongi scrolling though his phone.

"Then let's start it now." Yoongi presses on a song from his phone and puts down on the floor.

He hears a familiar intro.

He stares at Yoongi who smirks at his reaction.

"You heard?" He asks.

"Yes. Very clearly. " Yoongi comments.

"They have many songs. Why do you choose it?" 

"Well, the older the song, the lesser the percentage how much you remember the chereography of the song." Yoongi shrugs his shoulder.

|....Noona, you're so pretty

Boys won't leave you alone

Honestly, I know her wavering heart...|

He admits that he is a little flustered when he hears the answer and looks at the confident look shown by the older.

'Hoseok hyung is right. He is the best.' He thinks.

"Quickly." Yoongi urges him.

He takes a deep breath and allows his body to move instinctly with the melodies and beats.

|....Maybe she's burdened by my young age

The way you look at me tells me

And i think I'm gonna hate it girl

The coming of the end

Regardless of what others say

Your heart will tell you.....|

'Here comes the chorus.' He suddenly feels confident.

|....Noona, you're so pretty

(Looking at that girl, I go) Crazy

(But now I tired)

Replay, Replay, Replay

Memories scratch at my heart

(My heart hurts, so now I'll) Mend it

(With the approaching farewell, I)

Replay, replay, replay|

"That's it!" Yoongi announces and pauses the music.

He pauses his dance and watches Yoongi unplugs the speaker. Yoongi gives him back his phone. 

"....How is it?" He asks while observing Yoongi's face expression. He keeps his hands behind his back and fidgets his fingers.

"Well,...it's kind of......." Yoongi tries to deadpan.

'Yeah!!! I pass!' He screams internally.

"Good," Yoongi gives him a grin, " I will give you one of my composed songs."

He finally lets out his "Yeah!" scream. He makes a celebrating dance, totally forgets about Yoongi's presence.

"Emm....." Yoongi fakes a cough, "I'm still here."

He quickly behaves himself and bows," Sorry, sunbaenim."

"It's okay. Wait a minute." Yoongi types something into his phone.

He waits patiently beside Yoongi. He feels sticky that his shirt is now soaked heavily by his own sweats.

"Are you free at night?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes."

"Do you know the Pizza restaurant nearby?" Yoongi waits a nod from the younger," Meet me there after 9pm."

"Sure, sunbaenim."

"Then see you later." He sees Yoongi walking towards the direction of the library.

"See you later, sunbaenim." He bows.

Feeling excited, he decides to tell Hoseok about the good news.

"Hyung, guess what?" He.

"......What? You met him?" Hoseok.

"Yes! And....." He.

"And?" Hoseok.

"He is going to give me his song!" He.

"I know it. I know you can get it." Hoseok.

"Hyung, I am so happy. I am going to meet him tonight!" He.

"I am going to tell Jimin." Hoseok.

"Hyung, we need to celebrate it!" He.

"Oh god. It just an assignment, kid." Hoseok.

"Oww.....you are right, hyung." He.

"But i gonna treat you dinner tonight." Hoseok.

"Hooray, you are the best, hyung." He.

He decides to head back his dorm and ditch his later classes. He is going to take a bath and rolling on his bed with a clean clothes on him.

 

 

He just can't believe that he is going to be late again. Plus, it is raining now that he has to watch his steps so that he won't step into puddles. He really wants to bump his head onto a wall but he doesn't have time to do it. It is after 9 pm now and he is not in the Pizza restaurant yet.

Finally he sees the neon signs of his target destination. He increses his pace and swings open the door. He sees Yoongi who is leaning his back on the mirror wall at the corner of the restaurant. After he puts down his umbrella, he quickly rushes towards Yoongi and notices a group of people sitting around him.

He stops in front of Yoongi,"I-i am so-o sorry......I'm l-late." He chokes out his words between his breath.

"It's okay. Since it is raining now." Yoongi gives him a reassure smile and gestures him to sit beside him.

He sits down and looks at everyone after he calms down.

He recognizes some of them as freshmen like him. He recognizes Jennie and Changkyun, the rap major students, Sejeong and Yuju, the vocal major students and Hanbin, his coursemate. Hanbin waves his hand when they meet their gaze. He replies with a smile.

He notices most of them showing confused emotion and staring at Yoongi and another guy who sits beside Yoongi. He also notices that the male who is sitting beside him keeps sneaking a glance at Yuju. The male shows a look of longing, sadness and anger. He even sees unshed tears welling in his eyes. 

Feeling strange, he sneaks a glance at the reflection image of the male. What he sees is a deadpan face.

'Tsk! Why do people keep hiding away their real emotions?' He sighs internally.

"Let's begin introduction, starting from you." Yoongi points at him.

He inhales and stands up. He starts with a bow," Hello, my name is Kwon Soonyoung. Dance major and freshmen." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He blinks too many times, figuring what had happened just now.

At first, he was waiting for Somi in the student council room when someone barged into the room and made a call. He recognized the person as the celebrity student who Somi hates the most. He stared at the person in bewilderment. The person finally noticed him after the call. He continued to stare at the person until the person suddenly scooted closer to him. 

"I'm sorry but can you help me?" The person asked and pulled something from his bag.

The person's movement made him tensed up and blurted out a "What?!".

The person stepped into his personal space. He didn't manage to react when the person put the snapback, mask and sunglasses on him.

The person said ," Please wear on these and pretend you are me." and switched their name plate. The person continued, "Please now run towards the gate and get in a black car. I will inform my manager later."

He was busy processing the words when the person pushed him out of the door. Standing at the corridor, a "Oppa!" scream snapped him back to reality. He saw a female student sprinting towards him. Afraid to be touched, he quickly ran out of the school buliding and towards the gate. He could hear the female students shouting "It is oppa!" "Oppa, wait for us!" "Oppa, i love you!" behind him. When he almost reached the gate, a black car appeared in front of him and the door slided open. He quickly rushed inside the car and slided close the door. As soon as the door closed, the driver quickly drove away, leaving the crazy fans behind them.

"Phew, that was close.“ The driver says after he drives into the main road. He is figuring to tell the driver about the truth when a ringtone breaks the silence. The driver receives the call without looking at the caller," Yes, this is Doogi........"

"....What?..." The driver, named Doogi, presses on the brake and flinches his head to look at him like he is going to break his neck.

Fortunately, there is no car driving behind them.

"....How about you?.........Okay........I will call you after that." He eyes Doogi restarts the engine after he hangs up the call.

They stay in silence until Doogi decides to talk, "Where do you plan to go after the school ends?"

"Emm......someone's house." He sees Doogi raising one eyebrow through the rear-view mirror.

"Give me the address." 

He scrolls through his phone and leans forward to show Doogi the address. Doogi takes a glance and mumbles," That is quite near."

He leans back to his seat, only finds that he is still wearing the snapback, mask and sunglasses. He is going to put them off when Doogi speaks out.

"You can have it. We have many of them."

He stares at the driver who is focusing on the road. He makes a debate and decides to put off them.

"I said you can have it." Doogi repeats his words while looking at him through the mirror.

"I don't need them." He tells Doogi while placing the things beside him.

Doogi frowns, "Okay."

They continue to stay in silence until Doogi stops his car beside the sidewalk.

"Here is it."

"Thank you for driving me here." He bows at the driver before he gets off the car. He slides close the door and walks away, not turning back to look at the driver. He is walking towards the entrance of apartment when he receives a call.

"Sunbaenim, are you alright?" He shuts one of his eyes as if Somi is shouting into his ear through the phone. 

"I'm okay, Somi. How is the person?"

"Who is the person?"

"The person you hates the most."

"Oww....That person ran way from me. And he is holding your name plate!" Now he just realizes he still has the person's name plate on him.

He sighs and walks into the lift, "I am having his too."

"Sunbaenim, give me his name plate tomorrow so that i can stomp on it." He presses the floor button and the close button.

"No, Somi. I am going to give him back tomorrow."

"Sunbaenim, you are too nice to him."

"Well, he hasn't done anything wrong on me."

"He did, sunbaenim. He just pushed you into a pool of female piranhas!" He steps out of the lift.

"Somi, you can't describe them piranhas." 

"They look at the person like they are going to eat him up."

"Hahaha...." He laughs as the younger's joke makes him feel relieved.

"Sunbaenim, are you really okay?"

"Yes, I am really okay."

"Should I call Jungkook?"

"No, I am really really okay."

"Okay, remember to text Jungkook after you reach home."

"Yes."

"And remember to call me after your volunteer work."

"Yes, omma!"

"I am not your omma." He stops walking.

"You act like one."

"It just because sunbaenim acts like a baby who need to be taken care."

"I want to be your morning baby~~"

"Sunbaenim!"

He decides to stop his teasing as he has been standing in front of a door for awhile.

"I need to hang up now. Call you later."

"Okay, sunbaenim."

"Bye, Somi."

He knocks on the door. The door swings open faster than usual.

"H-hi, Mr.Choi. " 

 

 

After he finishes his volunteer work, he heads to the nursing home which is located quite near to his home.

"Yonghwa hyung, Solar noona." He greets the nursing home workers.

"Hi, did you bring the pendrive and books from Mr. Choi?" Yonghwa asks.

"Yes, here is it. " He takes the pendrive and books from his bag and hands them to Solar.

Solar leads them to a room and plugs the pendrive into the laptop. Yonghwa closes the door and switches off the light. 

With the brightness of the laptop screen, he sits down on the chair and watches Solar who is clicking on the file. He closes his eyes, imagining a dog and a boy while listening to the story.

When the story ends, he has wasted half of a tissue roll.

"It is so touching!" He comments and blows his snot into the tissue.

"Oww, he is so cute." Solar coos at his runny nose and puffy eyes.

"It is not appropriate to call someone cute after they cried." Yonghwa purses his lips in disgust.

"It is an exception for him." Solar moves closer to him and asks for his hug.

"Don't touch me, noona. I will waste more tissues if you touch me." He leans away from Solar.

Solar pouts and looks at Yonghwa," So what should we do next?"

"Well, we have to input some nice background music into the story. I will rearrange songs tonight and I need two of you...." Yonghwa points at Solar and the youngest, "....., Jungkook and Somi come to my house tomorrow."

"Why do you need Jungkook and Somi? Both of us sing better than them." Solar jokes.

"Yup, noona and I have the best singing quality." He follows Solar and smirks at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa facepalms," Solar, you are a bad influence on him."

"No, I'm a good influence." Solar protests. 

Yonghwa sighs and looks outside the window," It is going to rain soon. You, kid, go back now!"

He pouts, "Okay," He stands up," I forgot to tell you that Mr.Choi would like to order the special customized T-shirt more."  

"Okay, I will order the T-shirt later." Yonghwa nods.

"Bye, noona, hyung. See you tomorrow." He waves his hands and heads back to his home.

He cautiously keeps his distance from every passer-by on his way back. When he reaches his apartment, he rummages through his bag to look for the key. Then he feels a pat on his right shoulder.

He turns and widens his eyes when he sees the person.

"Hello, Boo Seungkwan-ssi." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is petting his dog when he hears some noises outside his apartment. He immediately recognizes the sound and gently shoves his dog away from his thighs. He stands up and walks towards the door while his dog moves beside him to prevent him from kicking or hitting the furnitures accidentally. He stops in front of the door and eavesdrops the conversation.

"......You act like one......" He hears the volunteer is talking into the phone.

"........I want to be your morning baby~~......"

He hears the other side of the phone screaming something to the volunteer. He smirks and makes a mental note to tease the volunteer later.

"......I need to hang up now. Call you later......"

".....Bye, Somi....."

After the volunteer knocks, he quickly swings open the door.

"H-hi, Mr.Choi."

"Hi, Boo. You didn't tell me that you have a girlfriend."

"Mr. Choi, she is not my girlfriend!"

"Really?!" He raises his eyebrows in suspicion.

"Yes, she is just a hoobae for me." The volunteer explains.

"Let me touch your neck." He requests.

"Sure." The volunteer grabs the older's hands and wraps them around his own neck.

He asks the volunteer when he feels the pulse beating under his hand," Is the girl, named Somi, your girlfriend?"

"No!" The volunteer answers.

He feels the pulse beating rate remains the same. He pouts and retracts his hands back, "You are telling a truth."

"Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Choi."

"It's okay. I just want to hear some love stories." He moves away to let the volunteer walk into his apartment. 

"Well, if you want, you can ask Solar noona." The volunteer suggests after he closes the door.

"Solar-ssi has boyfriend?" He drops his jaw. 

"Not in relationship yet. But i can tell Solar noona likes the guy very much." The volunteer grips the older's hand and guides him to sit at the couch.

"I will visit CNMoo center tomorrow." He exclaims.

"I'm not sure if you can find us tomorrow as we may stay in Yonghwa hyung's house." The volunteer tells him.

"Fine, ask Solar to send me a voicemail when she is there," He leans back on the couch, "and Boo, you sweats a lot."

He can feel the volunteer bounces up from the couch," I'm sorry, Mr.Choi. I didn't realize it." 

He hears the ruffling tissue sound," It's okay. Just make sure that you won't wipe your sweats on my clothes." He jokes.

"Of course, Mr.Choi. Now what do you want me to do?" He hears the couch squishing sound.

"Well, help me to organize my clothes and clean my apartment." He gives his order.

"Yes, Mr. Choi." The volunteer moves away to do his job while he chooses to cuddle with his dog.

"Come here, Scoups."

 

 

"Bye, Boo."

"Bye, Mr. Choi."

"Remember to ask Yonghwa-ssi that i want to buy the special T-shirts more."

"No problem." He hears the footsteps tapping away. 

He pulls the leash," Let's go to the veterinarian clinic." and feels a pulling force from the leash. He follows the tension to walk forwards.

He walks and pauses occasionally when he is waiting outside or in the lift. He feels the cold breeze ruffling his hair when he walks on the street. When he feels his dog stops, he reaches his hand forward to push open the door.

"Namjoon hyung." He calls.

"He's not here." A female sound appears in front of him.

"Hyosung noona?" He is surprised as the mentioned female is supposed to be back to work tomorrow.

"What? Not happy to see me?"

"No, I'm just surprised."

"I'm just joking. Scoups, come! Let me give you a check-up." He follows his dog into the exam room and sits on a chair. He releases the leash from his dog's collar so that it can jump up the steel table. 

".....Noona, i thought you will come back tomorrow?" 

"Well, something unexpected happened so I came back last night." 

"Ohh....."

"What have you done these days?"

"Record the story. Play with Scoups. Learn rapping with Namjoon hyung. Have a walk in the park. Listen to the radio."

"Your life is so boring."

He pouts," I feel satisfied about my life."

"No, you need something."

"Ha.... what is it, noona?"

"You need to expand your social circle."

"I think my social circle is wide enough."

"Woof woof!"

"See, Scoups also agrees my opinion." He says.

"I think it disagrees your thought." Hyosung comments.

"Scoups, what do you think? Do you agree with me?" He asks and waits for his dog's answer.

But he doesn't hear any reply from his dog.

"Scoups....." He drops his jaw.

He hears Hyuosung's chuckle," Hahaha! Your dog betrays you."

He sniffs," Scoups, you are not allowed to visit the park later."

"Woof woof!" He hears his dog's protest and feels his dog trying to climb up his thighs.

"Go away!" He shakes his thighs.

"Woof!" Scoups rests its front legs on the chair and its owner's face.

"G-go....Hahah...no, go away....haha....stop l- me!....ha...okay, i take back my words." Then his dog finally stop his face.

He feels his cheekbones cramp from laughing.

"Hyosung noona, how is Scoups?" He asks Hyosung and hugs his dog.

"You know, dogs often face some healthy problems when they are old, just like human. But Scoups is very healthy. No any sign of diseases. Scoups may be the most healthiest old dog in the world." Hyosung gives compliment.

"Wow!" He is amused of Scoups' good condition," Good boy." He caresses his dog's cheek and scratches its ears.

He hears the door bell sound, signaling someone enters the clinic.

"Now bring your dog to the park. Can't let you two disturb me dealing with client." Hyosung helps him to put the leash on the dog's collar and shoos them out. He feels a strong wind slapping at his back when he is pushed out of the clinic.

He pouts, "Hyosung noona is so mean."

"Woof woof!"

"Let's go, Scoups!"  

He let his dog leads him to the park. When he smells the withered leaves, he knows he has reached the destination. Suddenly the wing brings a new smell to him. It is the familiar earthy smell. Then he feels hot radiated from the ground under his foot.

"Scoups, I think we should head back now. It is going to ra....."

The dog pulls him forwards unexpectedly. He almost falls because of the sudden tug.

"Wow, easy boy!" He grips the leash tightly. He senses his dog's anxiety," What happens?"

It seems like the dog is rushing to somewhere. Scoups starts to stumble following the lead of his dog.

"Wait for me, Scoups." He tries to stop his dog but it is too strong. He thinks Hyosung is right that his dog is extremely healthy than normal dog.

Then he hears his dog barking and someone screaming and running away.

"Scoups, what have you done?" He scolds his dog and extends his free hand forwards," Emm.... Is someone there?"

He hears a soft footstep and smells a familiar sweet scent. He realizes that his dog did the same mistake again.

"Hello, are you okay?" He stretches his hand further and touches something cold, cotton and.....a chest.

He quickly retracts his hand," Sorry for touching you. And please forgive my dog's misbehaving. I will punish it after i go home." He bows while his dog lets out a soft whine.

He ignores his dog," I believe you have ice cream stains on your clothes. I would like to clean your clothes as my apology."

He waits for a reply but nothing. He decides to introduce himself as he thinks the other is stunned about the incident.

"I'm Seungcheol. What is your name?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He frowns, eyeing his neighbour's interaction with a high school student. His neighbour who lives a few doors away from him is wrapping his hand around the student's neck.

"Is the girl, named Somi, your girlfriend?" The neighbour questions.

"No!" The student answers.

He notices tears rolling down the student's face. He blinks, wondering if he mistakes sweats as tears. He doesn't have second chance to see it as both of them have gone into the apartment. 

He shrugs his shoulder and locks his apartment door, telling himself to mind his own business.

When he steps out of his apartment block, he sees his one of his admirers is talking to a young man who is leaning against a black car. He sighs internally, making a prep talk before he approachs them with a smirk.

"Hey, pretty lady. What are you doing here with my son-in-law?" He secretly exchanges gaze with the young man.

"Oh-h, Mr. L-lin. I was just-t a-asking him why he is-s here." His admirer stutters.

"My daughter misses me so she has asked her husband come to fetch me. I don't really want to go because I may miss......."

"M-miss?"

"Miss...." He grips her hand and kiss on her knuckles,"....your face. As today i won't be able to see you in the evening." He winks before he lets go of her hand.

He smirks at his blushing admirer before he gets in the car," Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

The young man also gets in the car and starts the engine. He waves his hand towards his admirer before he turns facing the young man.

"Hi, son-in-law."

"Hi, father-in-law," The young man rolls his eyes while driving down the street," Shouldn't we drop the act when we are alone?"

"Sure, L," He smiles innocently and earns second eye-rolling from the male," Okay, Myungsoo hyung."

"It still kind of weird hearing you call me hyung when I'm looking at your face." Myungsoo glances at him.

"Technically i am younger than you. Bear with it!" He pats Myungsoo's shoulder.

Myungsoo his head and changes the topic of conversation," I saw you flirting with the old woman."

"She is one of the admirers who attend my evening wushu class in the park." He grimaces.

"I see. But do you really need to act flirty in front of them?"

"Hyung, I wish I can flirt young girls but i can't unless i wanna get sued by them for ual harassment."

"Well, I heard you flirted Hyorin noona." Myungsoo raises his eyebrow.

"She initiated it first."

"Ah! That noona. "

"Besides, she stole some of the wushu class fee. "

Myungsoo hides his face on the wheel," Remind me not to send her for you next time."

"Okay, hyung. But I don't mind she stole some of it."

"......Boss's money is enough for your living?"

"Yes, hyung."

"......I actually have a request. I need your help."

"Hyung, you don't have to request. Of course, I will help you."

"No, I owe you a big favor."

"No, hyung, you brought me to meet with Eric in return."

"But you saved me and Jiho."

"In return, both of you saved me too."

Years ago, when he was living on the street, he met young Myungsoo and Jiho by coincidence.

It was an usual day that he tried to beg money by showing his wushu talent but unfortunately fate was not on his side that day. The crowd ignored him and some intended to kick him away, even threatened to call the police because he was blocking their way in the middle of the street. Reluctantly he left and took a nap at his secret place, supressing his hunger when two teenagers slumped down in front of him. He saw five other teenagers surrounded and threw punches and kicks at the two teenagers. He quickly stood up to help them although his stomach continued growling. He managed to beat off them but received a cut on his shoulder which made him felt dizzy. He fainted after the five ran away and woke up on a soft bed with a bandage around his upper torso the next day.

He found Myungsoo and Jiho standing beside the bed. Both of them introduced themselves and bowed as they were grateful to his heroic act. Then he was brought by the two teenagers to their boss. The boss thanked him to save his boys and rewarded him some money. At that moment, Myungsoo and Jiho suggested that they could let him teach their boss' bodyguards wushu, in return, the boss had to offer him enough money for his livings. The boss hesitated at first, only approved their ideas after he demanded a fight between him and one of the bodyguards. Of course, he won, no longer have to beg enough money for a meal everyday or shiver in cold at his secret place during the winter. 

"Ha.....Guess we are equal." Myungsoo sighs and runs his fingers through his hair while drives into a gravel road between the forest.

"So how can I help you?" He smiles and questions.

"I will tell you later. I need to call someone first." Myungsoo replies with a frown.

He nods and shuts his mouth up when Myungsoo pulls his phone out to call someone.

"Hey, noona......I have found someone to help you........"

He waits until the older is ready to tell him.

 

 

"Thank you for your teaching, Mr. Lin," He startles when the bodyguards bow at him.

"Emm....You're welcome." He awkwardly replies.

"Have a good night, Mr. Lin. Goodbye, L hyung-nim." The bodyguards bow again at him and Myungsoo before they leave. All of them get in black vans and drive away, leaving him and Myungsoo in the secluded place.

Myungsoo smacks the younger's head abruptly," Ouch! Hyung, what is it for?"

"Emm....You're welcome. So awkward." Myungsoo imitates the younger's words to .

"I....I still not used to the bow." He rubs his nape.

"They were just showing you respect." Myungsoo reasons.

"But they respected me too much. They even forced me to sit during the breaks." He purses his lips as he remembers every time he announces to take a break, the bodyguards will force him to sit down and hand him some water to drink, even wipe his sweats and give him a massage like he is a movie star.

"They were afraid that you might faint in the middle of teaching. According to your fake ID, you should be around seventy years old."

"I won't faint," He rolls his eyes and pouts, earning a second smack on his back," Ah, hyung! Do you know I can sue you for physically abusing elders?"

"Ohho, now you say I should treat you as an elder," Myungsoo teases," Mr. Lin, I am sorry for my misconduct. I will treat you as someone older than me."

He glares at Myungsoo," Hyung, ......."

Myungsoo interrupts him with a dramatic gesture," No, please don't call me hyung, Mr. Lin. You should call me L or Myungsoo."

He facepalms," Why did I tell you about my secret?"

"Because you trust me....and Jiho too." Myungsoo smiles innocently.

He remembers that day when he decided to only tell Myungsoo and Jiho the truth. He showed them the photo as a strong evidence of his truth. Both of them thought he was telling a joke but believed him after they realized how serious he was.

"Speaking of Jiho hyung, where is he?" He looks at Myungsoo.

"He is here." Another voice appears behind them.

"Zico!" He turns his head and shouts.

"Hello, Junhui!".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looks everywhere. The passers-by who are holding umbrella. The mirror which reflecting the view of restaurant. The discount brochure on the table. The students who are sitting at the table. Except the girl who is talking to her friend at the other side of table.

Then he catches the worried stare from his 9 years friend.

"I'm okay." He mouths the words to his friend but his friend still frowning his eyebrow.

He sighs internally and looks at the girl who is the cause of his negative emotion. He wants to talk to her but the fact of their break up stops him to do that. He also feels a little annoyed as the girl doesn't even spare a glance at him. 

"Hey guys." He turns and sees a blonde hair male standing beside him. He feels strange as the male looks so familiar to someone he just met in the morning. It seems like the male can read his mind as the male moves a bit and reveals a shorter blonde hair male behind him.

'Oh, he must be Yoongi sunbaenim's brother.' He thinks while watching the taller gesturing the shorter sit on the seat which is in front of him. He wonders why Yoongi sunbaenim brings his brother to the restaurant.

"Two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve......" The taller brother counts them and pulls one more chair to the side of table. The taller brother then sits beside his shorter brother. He watches both of them leaning back on the mirror wall and exchanging unspoken words between them. After a few minutes, he spots a blue hair male dashing towards them through the mirror.

The male stops in front of the taller brother, "I-i am so-o sorry......I'm l-late."

"It's okay. Since it is raining now." The taller brother gives the blue hair a reassure smile and gestures him to sit at the chair which he has pulled from another table.

He decides to shift his gaze back to the girl after the blue hair sits beside him. His jealousy arouses when he sees Yuju talking with another male. He feels an urge to pull the girl away but he reminds himself that he has no right to do that anymore.

He doesn't know how long he has been staring until he hears the taller brother begins to say something like asking them to introduce themselves.

He introduces himself after the blue hair and continues to stare at the girl. He doesn't pay much attention until someone screaming "What?!" beside him. 

Snapping out of daze, he follows everyone's gaze to the brothers.

"Sorry, can you repeat again?" Someone asks.

The taller brother shrugs his shoulder," My name is Min Yoongi. Music and Composition Major, Senior."

'What?! Then who is he?' He shifts his gaze to the shorter brother who is wearing a 'It's not my fault' look.

"So he is.....?" He blurts out.

Yoongi pats his shorter brother, "He is my brother. Most of you met him in the morning and only he......." Yoongi points at the blue hair,".....met me."

"Then how did you choose us?" Someone asks Yoongi.

"Technically he chose you. I didn't." Yoongi answers.

"But we don't know him. He is your brother. And he is not a composer." Someone questions out.

"Yup. he is not a composer so he has no right to choose us." Someone agrees.

He can feel the tension in the air. He notices most of them are showing irritated look, except the girl, his friend and....... He jerks up a little when he sees two eyes staring at him. The blue hair is staring at him intensely. He tries to stare back but there is something in the blue hair's eyes which makes him look away instantly.

"I think he is a composer." He turns his head when he hears the sound. He looks at the girl who just speaks up. Her friend nudges her," What are you doing, Yuju?"

"I am just stating my opinion," After replying her friend's question, Yuju continues, "He may, no, he must be a composer."

"How do you know?" Someone argues. He side-glares at the person who questions his ex-girlfriend.

"He chose us." Yuju replies.

"Har? Can you explain....."

He smacks his hand on the table to gather attention," You are an idiot."

"Yah, did you just call me....."

"Yes, idiot. How do he choose us, the top students, if he doesn't have any composing ability?" He interrupts the person.

He is not bragging himself as he is trying to reason the fact.

"I-i......" It seems like his words is effective to erase everyone's disbelief. He catches the brothers' grateful look, his friend's proud look and.......Yuju's soft smile.

He grips the hem of the shirt as his heart is threatened to pound out of his chest.

Clap!

Yoongi claps his hand to kill the silence," Now it seems like everyone believe my brother's composing ability. Now i would like to focus on the main topic."

Yoongi gestures his brother to give him something. The shorter one sends the taller a questioned stare before he pulls out a pendrive from his pocket. Yoongi then pulls out a laptop and plugs the pendrive into it.

Meanwhile, two waiters appear at the table.

"Sir, sorry for delay. Here is your order. Three large Bacon and Cheese pizza. Chicken Wings. And drinks will be here in seconds."

"Thank you," Yoongi nods," Now eat first. I will assign the songs to you after the meal."

He reaches his hand to grab a slice of pizza as he has to satisfy his stomach desperately.

 

 

"Have you received the music files I sent?" Yoongi asks.

Everyone nods or mumbles a small "Yes."

"Great. My brother and I have to leave now." Yoongi stands up and puts the laptop back to his bag.

All of them stand up and bow.

"Thanks for your treat, sunbaenim. "

"Wish all of you can get high score for your assignment." Yoongi waves his hand and leaves the table with his brother.

All of them greet each other goodbye and leave, except him, Yuju and the blue hair.

He parts his mouth to talk with Yuju but Yuju prevents him.

"Let's talk after we go out of this restaurant." Yuju whispers and walks towards the exit. He follows behind her.

Both of them steps out of the restaurant. He notices Yuju doesn't has an umbrella with her so he decides to share his with her.

"Do you wanna share umbrella with me?" He bits his lips while puts on his umbrella.

"Sure." Yuju accepts his offer. Both of them head back their dorms with the rain dropping hard on the umbrella.

He tilts his umbrella so that Yuju won't get drenched. He is focusing too much on protecting his ex-girlfriend from the rain that when they reach in front of Yuju's dorm building, he realizes they stay silence all the way.

"Thank you." Yuju steps forward. She is now standing under a roof, facing him who is still holding an umbrella.

He suddenly feels like there is a transparent wall between them, separating him and Yuju. He clenches his fingers around the handle tightly.

"Yuju......." He grabs Yuju's hand with his free hand," Please don't break up with me."

Yuju sends him a sad smile," Sorry I can't."

"I will try harder to express my feeling. Please don't go away from me."

"Dokyeom, I am so sorry." 

He feels a wave of anger is sweeping over him.

"Dokyeom, I am happy when i am with you......" Yuju's words brush his anger away," But I can't be with you anymore."

"Because you are tired of this one-sided relationship....." He wraps sadness around his words.

"It is just an excuse....." Yuju giggles softy," so that you can let me go."

"I won't let you go!" He grabs her hand firmer.

"No, you have to. Because i am not the right person for you." Yuju gently shoves his hand away from her.

"Y-yuju......" Yuju raises her hand to caress his face.

"Dokyeom, I can't figure out your real feelings. I should be the one who try harder to understand you but apparently I failed. I feel like I am caging you when you still have chance to look for someone who can look through you. So Dokyeom, please let me release you away." Yuju kisses his cheek.

He can't help but nods when he meets her fond gaze.

Yuju smiles," Thank you. And goodbye, my ex-boyfriend."

"Goodbye, Yuju and....." He watches Yuju turns and dashes into the dorm building, "....goodnight."

He continues to stand at the same position until someone pats his shoulder.

"Hello, Dogyeom-ssi. Why are you standing in the rain while your umbrella is on the ground?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is standing outside with Tzuyu while Fei has been doing something inside the house for a few minutes. He glances at the black car which is parked in front of the house and the driver who is leaning against the car.

He notices Tzuyu trembling in cold. He opens her backpack and pulls out a jacket for her.

"Thank you, oppa." Tzuyu smiles and wears on the jacket. He smiles back.

At the next moment, Fei comes out of the house. She pulls close the door and locks it. She then uses a towel to fill the air gap space at the bottom of the door.

"Noona, what are you doing?" He asks.

"Ohh.....Nothing. Emm....actually the towel can temporarily prevent them from coming out. You know, gaining us more time to run away." Fei nervously answers.

He understands why Fei is in anxious state since this is her first time running away from Jay.

Once Jay left the house, Fei knocked the two guards out and tied them on the chairs. Meanwhile, the two younger packed their clothes into bags and waited the oldest outside as Fei told them that she needed to double check the ropes.

"L!" Fei beckons the driver to come nearer.

"Now two of you, listen!" Once the driver stands beside them, Fei rests her hands on the two younger's shoulder," Both of you follow L. He will bring you to a safer place."

"Onni, you are not coming with us?" Tzuyu asks while grabs Fei's wrist.

"Sorry Tzuyu, we need to separate so that Jay won't find us easily." Fei gently holds Tzuyu's hand.

"Will we meet you again?" He asks.

"I will try but i not sure when."

"Then how about we call you?"

"No! Don't call me.....I mean, Jay may track our location."

"Okay......" He looks down.

Fei chuckles and yanks the youngers into her embrace," I promise I will meet you two after I settle down. Now let's have a group hug."

He wraps his arms around Fei's waist and buries his head into her stomach. He feels Tzuyu's body pressing his back.

They stay in the position until the driver lets out a fake cough.

"Sorry to disturb you but it is going to rain soon." The driver points at the grey sky.

Fei nods and gently pushes them towards the car," Get in the car first. I want to have some words with L personally."

He nods and pulls Tzuyu with him. He opens the back seat door and jerks up when he sees there is an old man at the back seat. The old man lifts his hat and greets him with a nod. He bows back and climbs into the car, only notices there is another person who is covered by sleeping at the front seat.

After Tzuyu sits beside him, he gestures her to bend down so that he can whisper Chinese words in her ear," Speak Chinese when you wanna talk to me. And pretend that I am younger than you, okay?"

Tzuyu nods and latches her hand on his. He turns his hand to hold hers and sends her a soft smile before he shifts his gaze at Fei.

He sees Fei taking a expensive bag from the driver and giving a letter to him. Both of them moves towards the car after the driver shoves the letter gently into his pocket. Fei bends down to see them and gives a bow when she sees the old man.

"Listen to L's words. He will bring you to safer places. And remember, don't call me! I already left the phone in the house." Fei bends her body into the car so that she can hug them.

"I love you two!" Fei pecks the youngers' cheek and bends back.

He is stunned by her kiss," Ohh....Emm....I love you too, noona!" "L-love you too, onni."

"So awkward." Fei tsks and shakes her head.

"Sorry, noona. It is the first time we hear 'I love you' from you."

"Guess we need to tell each other 'I love you' more. Make sure two of you can say 'I love you' smoothly when we meet, okay?"

The youngers nod.

"Now, see you two next time. Bye!" Fei closes the door.

"Bye, Fei noona/onni!"

The driver starts to drive away from Fei. The youngers waves their hands until Fei disappears from their sight.

 

 

"Ahem, we are going to reach our destination." The driver finally talks after he pauses the car when the traffic light turns red.

It is raining cats and dogs outside. The rain dropping sound almost lures him to sleep. He turns his head to see Tzuyu who is leaning her head on the window. He gently shakes her.

"Tzuyu...noona, wake up now."

"Emm...where are we now?"

"We almost reach our destination."

The driver turns right after the traffic light rurns green. Then he stops the car in front of a restaurant. The driver gets out of the car with an umbrella. The driver then opens the door and gestures Tzuyu to get out of the car.

He follows Tzuyu but the driver stops him," No, you will stay in another place."

He widens his eyes," No, I am going with her."

"Sorry but Fei told me to make two of you stay separately."

"B-but......"

"Don't worry. My place is quite near to this restaurant. I can bring you here everyday." The old man who has kept quiet all the journey finally speaks.

He moves his mouth like a fish. Then he feels someone grabs his hand. He turns to meet Tzuyu's eyes.

"Fei onni told us to follow his words. So don't worry. I will take care of myself." 

He stares at Tzuyu for awhile before he nods.

"See you tomorrow, gege." Tzuyu hugs him and whispers the last word. gege = oppa/hyung   

"See you, Tzuyu jiejie." He pats her back.  jiejie = noona/onni

The driver closes the car door after Tzuyu completely gets out. He moves near the window so that he can see Tzuyu walking into the restaurant. Tzuyu waves her hand towards him before she disappears into the restaurant.

He leans back to his seat and steals a glance at the old man who offered place for him to stay. The old man resumes to keep quiet while looks at the window.

He shifts his gaze to the side-rear mirror to observe the teenager who has been slept like forever. He notices the slight up and down movement of the mask which telling him that the teenager is still breathing.

The driver comes back when he debates internally whether to wake the teenager up. The driver continues to drive and stops in front of the apartment after awhile. This time the old man receives the umbrella from the driver and gets out of the car. The old man walks to the other side of the car and opens the door for the younger.

The younger looks at the driver who gives him a nod. He then gets out of the car and closes the car door. The old man gently rests his hand on the younger's back to guide him walk into the apartment building.

After a few minutes, he finally walks into the old man's apartment. He is looking around the house when the old man decides to introduce himself in Chinese.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Lin Zhi Hong. Your name is Xu Minghao, right?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He shifts his sleeping position on the sofa. He is going to sleep again when he hears some buzzing sound behind him.

He slowly opens his eyes. He notices he is facing the sofa cushion.

'Did Zico hyung find a new sofa?' He remembers their sofa is quite dirty but the sofa he is lying on is quite clean.

He hears someone approaching him. He quickly shuts his eyes to pretend he is sleeping. He tenses up when something....cold touches his forehead.

He almost jerks up when he hears a door knocking sound.

He hears someone moving away from him. Soon he hears the door opening sound.

"We're back!" A cheerful voice shouts.

"Shh~~Can't you see he is sleeping?" A stern voice smacks the cheerful voice owner.

"Sorry, Captain." The cheerful voice apologies.

"Squad, quietly grab your clean clothes and take shower." The stern voice commands.

"Yes, captain!" The cheerful and a deeper voice reply. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" A deep voice asks.

"I'm okay. It just a small bruises." A soft voice answers.

"Let me see......Hyung, it is quite severe." The deep voice gasps.

"Don't be exaggerating, kid." The soft voice protests.

"I'm not, hyung. Take shower now so that I can help you." The deep voice says.

"Okay. I will take shower but first let me ask you.....Is he okay?" The soft voice asks.

"I don't know, hyung. He hasn't woken up since he arrived." The deep voice answers.

"I see......Then had......" The soft voice is going to throw questions to the deep voice.

"Seokjin, I know you have some questions to ask but go and take shower now because you need to treat your bruises first." A cold voice interrupts.

"Yes, hyung." 

He hears them moving away and walking upstairs. He lets out a deep breath after he makes sure he hears nothing except his breathing sound. He is flustered as he doesn't where he is and who are those people.

He remember he was talking with Zico.

"Hyung, why are you here?" He frowned when he saw Zico, who was supposed to meet Boss, was leaning against the wall in the kitchen.

"I am waiting for you."

"....And?" He raised his eyebrow.

"We are going to have lunch outside." Zico announced.

"But boss......" He hesitated as boss doesn't like him going outside too much. 

"Don't worry. We will come back soon without his notice." Zico assured him.

"Okay. But where is Mino and V hyung?" He nodded and took a sip of water from the mug.

"They are outside." 

"Outside?" He felt strange as wherever Zico go, MIno and V will stick with the eldest like a buy-one-free-two package.

"Boss ordered them to....emm.....take care of.....Seyong."

"Seyong......" His heart sank into stomach when he heard what Zico said.

"I'm so sorry...." Zico scooted closer to the younger and patted the latter's shoulder.

He smiled bitterly and prayed internally for Seyong so that the mentioned male would go peacefully.

"Don't think about him. You should focus on what we should eat later. Now go and change your clothes." Zico grabed away his mug but at the next moment the older cursed and almost dropped the mug onto the floor.

"Be careful, hyung." He playfully shook his head to tease his hyung's clumsiness.

After a few minutes, he was humming in the front seat while Zico is driving away from where they live.

".......Meat for cold, Meat for hunger, Meat for me~~" He was so excited as it has been long time since he went to a barbeque restaurant.

Then, Zico suddenly threw a mask to his lap.

"What is this, hyung?" He blinked his eyes.

"It is a mask." Zico mocked.

He rolled his eyes," I know it is a mask. Why do you give me a mask?"

"What can you do with a mask?" Zico asked back.

"Emm....wear it?"

"Ding dong daeng~~ Correct answer." Zico sing-songed.

".....Hyung....."

"Yes?"

"You are strange today....." He stared at Zico.

"Emm......Am I?" Zico rubbed his nose tips.

"Yes, hyung. You kinda.....emm....extremely excited today?"

"Oww, I just feeling happy to have barbeque later." 

".....okay but why I need to wear mask?"

"Emm.....actually, we heard that our rivals are planning to steal you away." Zico looked at him before he looked back to the road.

"What? How did you know?" He jolted out.

"Well, remember last time we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant with V and Mino?"

"Ehem...." He signaled Zico to continue.

"Mino and I noticed someone was following us. So we pulled the guy into an alley and interrogated him. He told us that someone paid him to take photos of you."

"Why didn't I know about it?" He frowned.

"Because you were busy dragging V along to ask the chef about the Chinese food recipe." Zico rolled his eyes when he recalled the memories.

"Ohh~~" He nodded and wore the mask," Hyung, see. Do i look like a celebrity?" He giggled," But why is the mask so wet?"

"Really? Maybe it got wet while it was in my pocket."

"Eww~~hyung," He yawned," So digusting.....why....suddenly.....sleepy?" He knocked out but he still managed to catch Zico's mumbles. "Sorry........."

He tenses up when he hears someone walking down from upstairs. He resumes his pretending act while eavesdrops the conversation as he wants to know how he came here.

"Hyung, sit here. And give your hand to me." The deep voice commands.

"Ah, too tight! You are hugging too tight!" The soft voice screams in pain.

"Sorry." The deep voice apologizes.

"I want hug hug~~" The cheerful voice shouts.

"Me too~~" The deeper voice also shouts.

He hears running footsteps.

"Ah! Joon hyung! Yongguk hyung!" The soft voice whines in pain.

"Sorry, Seokjin." The cheerful voice and deeper voice say simultaneously.

"Are you guys having a group hug? Let me join you!" The stern voice says in delight.

Soon he hears the soft voice whining again and others shouting "Ah, Captain!"

Suddenly he feels a shiver running down his spine.

"What should we do to him?" The cold voice appears near him.

He nervously gulps his saliva as the cold voice owner sounds like a psycho who is going to cook him as his dinner.

"Emm....How long has he slept?" The soft voice asks.

"I heard from Myungsoo hyung that he slept since afternoon." The deep voice answers.

He perks his ears up when he hears the name. He wonders why they know L's real name.

"Hmm......Maybe he will wake up later." The cheerful voice says.

"Sorry to disturb you all but i kinda hungry now." The deeper voice interrupts.

"Oh yeah, we haven't eaten dinner yet." The stern voice exclaims.

"But Seokjin hyung can't cook tonight." The deep voice sighs.

"Should we order PIzza? I think most of the restaurants have closed." The soft voice suggests.

He gulps his saliva again when the food is mentioned. He remembers he haven't eaten anything since afternoon.

"Taekwoon, hand me my phone." The stern voice commands.

"Here." The cold voice says.

"Order more. We should leave some for the boy." The soft voice reminds.

"Captain, switch on the speaker so that we can hear." The deeper voice says.

Tutu......

"What flavor do you all want?" The stern voice asks.

Tutu......

"I want Bacon and Cheese!" The cheerful voice shouts.

Tutu...... 

Growl~~~~~~~

'S**t!' He curses internally. 

Now silence is spreading around them except the phone calling sound.

Tutu......

Tutu.....

Tutu.....

He reluctantly raises up and turns to face them but looks down.

"Emm....Hi, I'm Mingyu." He facepalms internally.

Tutu.....

Tud!

"Hello, here is................."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is hungry, wet and exhausted.

Raindrops keep hitting his everywhere. He blinks the liquid away when rain drops into his eyes. He is too tired to shield his eyes because he has no strength left to lift his hands up.

He doesn't know where he is. He hasn't been to outside for a long time. He also wonders where his friend is. As he was with him a few hours ago.

He continues to walk and sometimes stumble. He doesn't have the thought to knock someone's door and ask for help. He afraids that the people may send him back to the hell. The hell where he had lived for a long time.

He pauses when he sees the familiar but smaller building. He scoffs himself internally as no matter how he dislikes that place, he still sees the place as a hope. He trudges towards the building and opens the door slightly enough for him to peep.

He sees spider webs hanging at the ceiling. The tiny stones scattered and the weed grows between the tiles at the corner of the building. He opens the door and looks around, realizing that this place is abandoned for a period of time.

He cheers internally as he thinks no one will live in an abandoned building, which indicates he will be safe here. He moves towards a bench and slumps against it while drops his bag beside the bench. 

A gravitational force pulls his body to lay on the bench. He willngly hands over his body as he has used up all his strength during the walk in rain. His body curls into fetal shape as the tiredness is taking over his mind. He decides to surrender to the tiredness although a part of brain nags him take off his wet clothes.

 

 

He knows he is dreaming. Dreaming his conversation with his friend which is taken a few hours ago.

"Wake up, Jeonghan. Wake up quickly." He felt someone shaking him vigorously.

He ignored it.

"Jeonghan, please wake up now. Please." His friend was screaming in his ear.

He groans and rubs his eyes," Why are you waking....."

"I will explain it later. Just wake up now." 

"Okay okay." He proped himself up and sat at the edge of bed.

He yelped when his friend grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Minki, why are you in such a rush?"

"No time to explain. Just follow me."

Minki helped Jeonghan to carry a bag on his shoulder and pulled Jeonghan towards the door.

"Keep quiet after we get out." Minki told Jeonghan in serious tone.

"Minki, why......."

"Shh! Jeonghan, please."

Jeonghan nodded his head after a few seconds.

"Great!" Minki slowly turned the doorknob and peeked his head out to check if there is someone outside.

He stepped out before he gestured Jeonghan to follow him. Both of them rushed past a few doors and stopped in front of a metal door. Minki pulled out a key and unlocked the door. Minki urged Jeonghan to get out first before he got out and closed the door silently. Then Minki led Jeonghan running into the garden and walking between tall bushes. Minki crawled into a dog hole which was at the bottom of the fences and helped Jeonghan by pulling him out. They didn't bother to shove the mud away from clothes, instead they continued to sprint into the forest.

As Jeonghan still unable to fully control his legs, he was stumbled by tree roots and stones during the running in forest. He started to feel exhausted but luckily they stopped at the edge of the forest.

"Did you remember this place?" Minki asked Jeonghan.

"Emm.......it is kinda familiar."

"Here is the place where you suddenly appeared 13 years ago." Minki looked into Jeonghan's eyes.

The old forgotten memories flashed in front of Jeonghan.

He remembered when he opened his eyes, he saw lots of adult standing around him with suspicious glares. He remembered the Father was called and appeared in front of him. He remembered the tall figure knelt down and shot him the same glare too. He also remembered he was carried by the Father into the cathedral. Where he was trapped in for the last 13 years.

"W-why do you bring me here?" Jeonghan trembled in fear when he recalled the pain memories.

"Jeonghan........" Minki tried to hug his friend.

"Explain now!" Jeonghan harshly shoved Minki's hands away.

"......Because i want to send you back."

"What?!" He couldn't believe what he heard.

"I want to send you back to where you came from." 

Jeonghan slowly processed Minki's words,"......Why...now?"

"Father has sentenced your death. You are going to be burned to death after tomorrow."

Minki's words sent shivers down his spine. 

"I-is that-t why I w-was sent into a r-room and....there is-s bed-d.....food?" Jeonghan rambled.

"Yes." Despite Jeonghan's ramble, Minki totally understood what Jeonghan wanted to ask.

Jeonghan was shaking too much," I have to leave."

"Yes, you will."

"Leave with me, Minki."

"I can't, Jeonghan."

"Minki, please. I can't leave alone."

"No, Jeonghan. You must leave alone." Minki grabbed Jeonghan's right hand.

"Minki........" Jeonghan begged.

"Sorry," Minki inhaled deeply," Before you leave, please listen to me. Jeonghan, don't interrupt me!" Minki stopped Jeonghan when he saw the latter parting his mouth.

"Listen to me, Jeonghan. Close your eyes now."

Jeonghan reluctantly followed Minki's order.

"Before you leave, I want to tell you something. Jeonghan, thanks for being my first and only real friend. If i don't meet you, I probably would live in pain forever. I would cry alone in the room when everyone is sleeping. I would blame myself and wish i never been born."

Still closing his eyes, Jeonghan grinned," I should be the one who say thank you. Minki, thanks for being my friend too. If not with you, I probably would become crazy after all I have suffered. I would live like a trash which everyone would trample upon. I might die a few years ago if not because of you.."

"You are welcome, Jeonghan." 

Jeonghan smiled, "You are welcome too, Minki."

Both of them giggled at the cheesiness.

"Minki......"

"Yes?"

"You are holding my hand, right?"

"Yup!" Minki squeezed Jeonghan's right hand.

"But why do your voice make me feel like you are walking away?" 

"Because you are leaving now. " Minki chuckles.

"Ohh......." Jeonghan heard his voice echoing around him.

"Jeonghan, I want you to keep something in your mind."

"What is it?"

"Don't ever love someone."

"Minki?"

"Please keep that in your mind, Jeonghan. Please. Don't fall into love."

"Emm...okay, Minki. If that what you want."

"Promise me, Jeonghan."

"I promise, Minki."

"Great, looks like you almost there."

He heard raining sound behind him.

"There?"

"Yes, there. Where you came from. Where you were before you were sent here."

"Where I came from." Jeonghan mumbled. He could hear the raining sound became clearer.

"Jeonghan," Jeonghan felt like Minki was talking to him from another mountain," remember. Don't ever fall in love. Farewell, Jeonghan. And......."

He felt the raining sound wrapping around him. He felt something dropped on his right hand.

"Happy Birthday and I love you."

 

 

"Han.......hello, Jeonghan........"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Joshua, please take care of him."

"I will, Ren."

He opens his eyes and groans as his arms are numb after being pressed by the weight of his head for a period of time. He stretches his arms and stands up from the chair. Massaging his arms, he moves from his room into the living room.

"Hyung, good morning." His dongsaeng shifts his gaze from the TV advertisement to him and smirks.

He turns his head to look at the clock. He rubs his face and sighs dejected.

"How long I have been slept?"

"Emm.....since evening. You have slept after I saved our clothes from the rain."

"It is raining outside? And why don't you carry me to my bed?"

"Hyung, didn't I tell you before that it would start raining around evening today? And hyung, you are too heavy!"

"I'm not that heavy. You have carried all people in this neighbourhood and I am sure I am not the heaviest people."

"Hyung, you are so much more heavier than everyone. I almost broke my arm last time."

"Because you carried me in bridal style. You should either piggyback me or drape my arm over your shoulder and drag me. Besides, it's very near from the study desk to my bed."

"I-i.......Fine, you win, hyung."

"Ohh~~.Are you angry at your dad, son?" He coos.

"I'm not. And stop calling me son, Jisoo hyung!"

"But you liked it when you were little."

"Little! Hyung, you said little."

"You are still shorter than me, baby Chan......." Jisoo covers his mouth," Sorry, Dino."

"It's okay, hyung. Just don't call me that name before everything ends.........Hyung, you haven't eaten dinner so i have cooked seaweed soup for you."

Jisoo narrows his eyes at the statement.

"What, hyung?" The younger frowns.

"Are you sure that you cooked it?"

".......No, I didn't cook it."

"You should really learn how to cook seaweed soup."

"Hyung, I made you seaweed soup during your birthday."

"I don't think you made it. I knew that you secretly sneaked a packet of instant seaweed soup mix back here and pretended you had cooked it for a period of time."

"Hyung, I think you have some hallucinations."

"No, I don't have."

Jisoo and Dino stare at each other.

"Whatever. I am hungry now. I am going to eat it. Thanks for your cooking."

"Welcome, hyung."

Jisoo shakes his head before he walks into the kitchen. He is going to eat it when he suddenly hears something.

"Dino, have you forgotten to close the main door?"

"No, hyung."

"But I hear the door banging outside."

"Hmm....Maybe I didn't close it well." The younger stands up and walks upstairs.

Jisoo shakes his head again at the younger's clumsiness. He stands beside the dining table and removes the pot lid. He stirs the soup but only finds seaweed in it. He takes a sip of it.

'Eghh......MSG!'

He frowns and decides to reheat the soup after adding more water into the soup. He moves the pot onto the electric cooking heater and presses on it. He moves back to the living room and cleans the empty snack box away. After awhile, he looks at the upstairs, wondering why Dino not coming back yet.

"Dino!" He calls out," Son~~ Baby Dino~~" His teases doesn't get any reply from the younger.

He decides to go up after he sets the timer of the cooking heater.

He walks out of closet and looks towards the main door which is still banging in and out. He sees a glimpse of black hair appearing behind the last row bench. He walks towards the bench.

"Dino, what are you doing there?"

The younger neithers answers his question nor moves a bit.

He frowns," Dino, are you alright?" and strides faster towards the younger. When he is near enough, he sees a female laying on the bench with her long hairs covering her face. He shifts his gaze from the younger's right hand which is touching the female's shoulder to the younger's face. The younger is blanking out with a grey light sparking in his eyes.

"Dino!" Jisoo calls again and extends his hand to pry Dino's right hand away from the female. As soon as his right hand leaves the shoulder, Dino snaps back into reality.

"Hyung, this person is......." Dino doesn't manage to complete the sentence as he passes out at the next moment.

Jisoo immediately reaches forward to prevent the younger's head from bumping hard onto the floor. He yanks Dino up and turns his body back facing the younger to let the younger's body lands directly on his back so that he can piggyback the younger. His actions is so smooth and skillful like he has done it so many times.

Jisoo carries the sleeping Dino to the bedroom before he comes back to check the female. He gently the long hairs away to take a good look at the beautiful face. He is memorizing every detail of her face when the girl suddenly lets out a sneeze. He jerks up and scolds himself for letting the female remain wearing the soaked clothes. He immediately piggybacks the female to downstairs and lays her on the couch.

When he takes off her clothes, he feels a sting on his chest when he looks at the scars and bruises on her malnourished body. He presses towel gently on her body and wipes away the water. He notices there is wounds on her leg. He grabs the first aid kit from his bedroom to clean the wounds. Later he helps her to put on dry clothes and also blows her hair dry so that she won't catch cold. Then he tucks the female in his bed.

He proceeds to mop a trail of water from the living room to the stairs. He goes back upstairs as he remembers the banging main door. 

After he closes the main door properly, he turns and notices a bag which is placed beside the banch. He grabs the bag up and s it. He discovers a small white bunny plushie in the bag. He wipes his hand on his pants and takes the plushie out. He breaks into big grin when he recognizes the plushie.

"Honey, I have something to give you." Little Jisoo hid something behind him.

"What is it, Jisoo?"

"Tada!" Little Jisoo revealed a small white bunny plushie.

"A bunny?"

"Yes. It is a happy birthday present for you."

"Thank you, Jisoo. What is its name?"

"Its name is Angel."

"Welcome back, Angel." He mumbles.

He remembers the reason why he gave Honey the bunny. He was looking for an angel plushie in a toy shop but he only found girly angel doll. He then noticed the bunny plushie which reminded him Honey Bunny, the female rabbit cartoon character and girlfriend of Bugs Bunny. Since the female bunny shares same name as Honey, he decided to beg his parent to buy it as Honey's birthday present.

He gently places the bunny plushie beside the pillow. He shoots fond gaze at the two angels who are lying on his bed. He suddenly has an urge to draw a portrait of the two angels. He takes out a notebook from the shelf and grabs the chair to sit beside the bed.

He begins to sketch the angels on his notebook. He decides to draw the small angel first as it is easier. Then he draws the shape of the big angel's head and the things surrounding the angel.

After that, he decides to draw the angel's hairs. He observes how the angel's hairs spread out on the pillow and notices some hairs is sticking on the angel's forehead. He extends his free hand and gently the hairs away. He feels a tiny burning sensation on his finger tip when he touches the angel's forehead.

He continues to draw the angel's face features. He observes the slightly parting mouth and the lovely nose. The furrowed eyebrow line and the beautiful eyelashes. The large eyes with black orbs inside........

He blinks his eyes when he realizes that the angel is staring at him.

"Han...," He stutters,"....hello, Jeonghan........"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jisoo hyung!" Dino shouts.

He remembers he was going to close the main door when he noticed a female sleeping on the bench. He was startled at first but decided to wake her up so that he could question her how she came in here. At the moment he touched her shoulder, a dark smoke appeared from his right hand and engulfed him into darkness. 

He walks aroound, feeling strange that he doesn't accidentally hit or kick anything. It seems like he is in a dark space with nothing inside.

Frightening thoughts race through his mind. 

"J-Jisoo hyung, where are you?" He starts to run.

He notices a fire flame in front of him. He runs towards it but pauses his steps when he sees adults standing in circle at the edge of forest, with a child in the middle of the circle. He is going to call the child when he recognizes the child but a tall man carries the child away. He wants to follow them but the scene changes into a familiar background. He recognizes the place immediately as it is quite similar to where he and Jisoo hyung are living in although it is much more larger. He sees the same child, who is hugging a bunny plushie, is facing a man with a lot of crosses beside them. The man says something to the child and the child replies with a nod. The child starts to grab one wooden cross up. A fire appears on the wooden cross and burns it into ashes in a blink of an eye. Then the child grabs another metal cross and it shatteres into metal powder.

Dino sees the chid continues to grab different crosses. A cross rots away. A cross breaks into different size of pieces. A cross becomes black. A cross.......

He sees men are trying to grab the child away. They ties the child violently with disgusted looks and yanks him like pulling an animal into kennel. Dino wants to shout to stop them but the scene changes again.

He sees the child again but the child is a bit taller with a longer disheveled hair and wearing a dirty clothes. He sees the same man is standing in front of the child. The man gestures his subordinates to grip the child. He sees the child struggling in the men's grip.

Dino wants to save the child but his body freezes. He can't help but continues to watch the child being tied to a long pillar. The subordinates then pours a few buckets of water on the child. The child closes his eyes and chokes when water accidentally runs into his nose. The authoritative man gestures children to stand around the poor child. The children pulls down the pants and shoots their urines on the poor child. After that, the children stand in a row in front of the pillar and throw small crosses towards the individual. Dino sees a cross hits the poor child's forehead.

The scene flips into a dark place. Dino sees the child curling into fetal shape on the floor. He sees the moonlight spotlights on the child. Then a shadow suddenly hovers above the child. There is a beautiful child staring at the poor child outside the metal bars. He sees the beautiful child beckons the poor child come closer. The poor child hesitates to come closer and grab the beautiful's hand.

The scenes begin to switch rapidly. Sometimes Dino sees the taller poor child is being thrown stones by children. Sometimes Dino catches a glimpse of the taller beautiful child and the taller poor child talking to each other with the metal bars between them. Sometimes Dino notices the older authoritative man slaps the poor child's face.

Dino is not too dense that he awares that he is watching the memories of the child. He can see how the child growing taller and taller, how the child's hair becoming longer and longer, and how the child's face features changing. Somehow he notices the hairs are cut into short when the child grows into teenager and becomes longer again in the last few memory pieces.

The scene stops at the forest again. This time Dino sees the grow-into-man poor child is facing a beautiful man. The beautiful man tries to hug the poor man but is shoved away. Then the poor man trembles and calms dow when the beautiful man grabs his hand.

Dino is very curious of what they are saying. He feels like watching a drama with no sound. 

Dino flinches when he hears something.

"Yup!"

"But ......voice........walking away?" 

"........ leaving now. " 

"Jeonghan....... keep something ..... mind."

"..... love.....mind.....love"

Dino suddenly feels someone grabbing his right hand. He turns and sees Jisoo's frowned face is in front of him.

"Hyung, this person is........." The darkness engulfs him again, preventing him to tell Jisoo the female's real identity.

 

 

He woke up and saw the dark sky. He wondered why there wasn't any star shining in the sky tonight.

"Oh my god! Release my son now!" He tilted his head when he heard his omma's sound underneath him.

He looked down and realized he was floating in the air. He was trapped in a transparent ball.

"Son, are you alright?" He shifted his gaze to his appa who was screaming from the backyard of their house. His omma was standing beside his appa while her head hanging down. 

"Chan, are you alright?" His appa's shout snapped Chan back into reality.

"Appa, I'm okay." Chan laid on his belly to take a good view of his parents.

"I said, release my son now." Mrs.Lee shouted angrily with her head still hanging down.

"Hahaha, I won't put him down unless you show your face to him, Kibum." Chan shifted his gaze to the tall stranger who had a evil smirk on his face.

"Minho, release my son now." Mrs. Lee shouted again.

"He is not your son, Kibum." The tall stranger, Minho spat.

"Shut up, Minho!" This time was Mr. Lee's turn to shout at Minho.

"What? Scared that your son will know the truth of his birth?" Minho laughed.

"Choi Minho!" Mr. Lee gritted his teeth.

"I am talking to Kibum, not you Kim Jonghyun!" Minho shouted at Mr. Lee.

"A-Appa........" Mr.Lee and Minho shifted their gaze at Chan who was panic, "......name is K....Kim......"

"Don't listen to him, Chan!" Mrs. Lee screamed.

"Yes, your appa is Kim Jonghyun and your omma is Kim Kibum." Minho scoffed.

"Stop that, Choi Minho! Put my son down or I will kill you." Mr. Lee threatened.

"You won't kill me. If you do that, your son will die first." 

"Choi Minho!" Mrs. Lee threw a chair towards Minho. Minho dodged it easily but Mrs. Lee's act increased his intentions to hurt the 4 years old child.

"So you want your child die? As you wish." Minho swang his hand.

The transparent wall surrounding Chan vanished and Chan fell down from the sky.

"No, please. I will do what you want." Mrs. Lee screamed and looked up.

Chan's body bumped on a transparent wall in the air. 

"O....omma?" Chan widened his eyes. 

His omma's face was replaced by another man.

"See, your omma is a man. Hahaha......I wish I can take a photo of your son's precious shocked face after he saw your face, Kibum." Minho clapped his hands and laughed.

"Since I have fulfilled your wish, put my son down now." Kibum begged.

"Sure....." Minho snapped his fingers. 

Chan felt himself floating higher and higher," Omma! Appa!"

"Chan!" Kibum turned his head to the child.

"What are you doing now?" Jonghyun stared at Minho in disbelief.

"I didn't say I will put him down on the ground. I will put him down until it is high enough." Minho his lips.

"Please. Stop that. I will do whatever you want." Kibum kneeled down in front of Minho.

"Really? Do whatever I want?" Minho lifted his eyebrow.

"Yes, I will." Kibum nodded.

"No, Kibum. Don't do whatever he want." Jonghyun protested.

"Jonghyun, we have to save our son." Kibum stated.

"But........." Jonghyun tried to persuade 

"I don't want anything from you, Kibum. Not from Jonghyun too." Minho tilted his head and mocked.

"What?" Kibum widened his eyes.

Minho pulled a knife out and pointed it towards his stomach.

"Minho, what are you doing?" Jonghyun was alert of Minho's odd act.

"I am going to curse the child." 

 

 

 

 

"Wooooaaaaaahhhhhhh~~"

 

 

 

 

 


Let me wipe my tears first. Finally finish this chapter. TT Finally all couples meet each other. Finally I reveal some Shinee members~~ (patting myself and mumbling 'you have worked hard')

Everyone POV is about 1300 words. 1300 x 13 = 16900 which is near to 17000. I actually not aiming for that. After i finish typing Vernon POV, it is around 1300. So i decide every POV should...... 

I have been wishing to name one of the chapters as 'Hello'. I don't know why. Just want it. And I like Shinee, Nue'st and Seventeen "Hello" song. ><

This October is my happiest month. Shinee and BTS comeback~~ Although our Seventeen kids are busy for next album, I am happy to watch them on variety show. (Star Show 360 on Monday~~) 

There are a lot of things i want to say about this chapter. Some are hints and some are behind episodes:

1. there is lots of connection between characters. Hope it is not complicated for you all......

2. Last chapter, Hyerim is the Hyerim who is dance instructor of Seventeen.

3. In case, some of you don't know. L = Myungsoo, Zico = Jiho, Mr Lin Zhi Hong is the character name of Junhui when he starred in a movie. 

4. The ice cream song is searched from Youtube.....something like mother goose club song

5. I almost forget to put Jimin in this story!!! 

6. In this story, Soonyoung is still a fan of Shinee's song but he doesn't know who sings it. His ring tone is 'Married to the Music' and Yoongi plays 'Replay' (Ehem, it is the first kpop song i fall in love with, it still my ringtone until now.) 

7. CNMoo......I know it is lame but i deprieves of idea

8. What have Hyosung done when she is not working?

9. I hope old man flirting is not too weird for you all.........

10. Dk & Yuju.....i kinda like this couple too. If you have any recommendations, please comment~~

11. Beware. Someone is/are telling lie~~

12. Hope you all won't forget Seyong. He will be mentioned again. (HaninJoo readernim, look at here)

13. When i was writing prologue, i was searching if there is any angel plushie or doll which is not so girly for a boy. I decided to write bunny for Jeonghan as i couldn't found any and i saw pictures of Jeonghan holding bunny plushie. When I am writing this chapter, I suddenly want to search about 'Honey Bunny' and then......Walla~~

14. Jongkey couples and their son, Chan. Sorry for making Minho into an evil character. Some of you may ask 'Where is Onew and Taemin?' Emm.......patience is virtue~~

 
Reminders: Polls in the Spoiler Chapter
Self promote: Kissing Camel (Jicheol), Slap (Verkwan), Opps feat. Meanie of Seventeen (Meanie, Jihan, Jicheol), Everybody Talk (Soonseok), Your saliva is quite sweet (Junhao), Married to the Guitar (Jihan, and I am working on the synopsis)
 
See ya~~~~ (I deprive of your comments~~)
P.s. On my god! Healing MV~~~~~~~~~~~