Chapter 2: Their weekend

Sleeping Dino

 

He slams open the door ," I'm back."

"Welcome back!" Lee Joon takes the groceries bags from him and walks to the kitchen. Seokjin follows behind him.

"Kid, come here for awhile." The captain, Yunho opens his arms.

"Please, I am not a kid anymore." He hugs Yunho, who hugs him back.

"You are the youngest. Of course you are kid. Am i right, Taekwoon?" Still hugging the youngest, Yunho asks Taekwoon who answers the question with a nod.

"Hyung~~" He pouts at Taekwoon. Taekwoon scoots closer to them and ruffles the youngest's hair.

"Kid." Taekwoon leaves the word and sits back on the couch to read his book.

He slumps his shoulder down with a pout face and places his chin on Yunho's shoulder.

Yongguk appears in front of them with a wet hair and towel draping over his shoulder," Captain, i want to hug him too."

"No, you just finished your bath." Yunho tries to hid the youngest away from Yongguk.

"But i feel so hot." Yongguk reaches his hand forward to grab the youngest's waist.

"No, you will get sick."

"I won't." Yongguk tries to pull the youngest towards him.

"Go away." Yunho kicks Yongguk's shin but he attempts to dodge it.

"Ohho, that means a fight." Yongguk makes a pose, holding his fists in front of him.

"Hmph! Come on!" Yunho smiles slyly and makes a quick punch towards Yongguk. The punch almost hits Yongguk's face if he doesn't react quick enough.

"C-captain, are you serious?" Feeling a few seconds ago he was standing in front of the door to death, he stutters while scooting away from them.

"Of course." Yunho smirks and chases after Yongguk who starts to running around the living room.

"That is not fair. You learnt Hapkido and Taekwondo before." Yongguk shouts.  

Silently, the youngest sits on the couch so that he won't act as an obstacle for Yunho and Yongguk's 'catch me if you can' game. He snuggles closer to Taekwoon, eyeing the two immature adults running and sometimes let out a giggle when Yongguk nearly being caught by the older.

Taekwoon wraps his arm around the youngest, eyes not leaving the book," Having part time tomorrow and Monday?"

"Yes, hyung." He eyes Yunho who jumps onto Yongguk, consequently knocks both of them down on the floor.

"Help me to return that book tomorrow," Taekwoon points another book which is on the table, "and this on Monday." He flips to next page.

"Okay, hyung." He nods. 

Both of them enjoy the silence between them, completely ignoring Yongguk who is screaming for help underneath Yunho.

"Hyung, I don't want to further my study." He tells Taekwoon who raises his eyebrow on his confession.

"I want to follow your step. I want to become firefighter," He continues while Taekwoon decides to flick his forehead," Ouch!"

"No, you can't!" Taekwoon replies.

"Hyung~~what's the point to apply for the academy if i can learn everything from you all?" He tries to convince Taekwoon," The competition is very high. And i am not sure if i am able to be recruited into any company. "

"He is right, Taekwoon hyung." Yongguk plops beside the youngest, "Too much students. Too little job vacancies. And too much money wasted. Just like what we had done."

Taekwoon glares at Yongguk who is pulling the youngest into his embrace.

"Okay, no argument tonight. We just had an operation few hours ago. I need a relax atmosphere after the tiring job," Yunho, standing behind the couch, squeezes all of them into a tight hug.

"Dinner is ready." Lee Joon announces from the kitchen.

"Now go to the kitchen." Yunho shoos them towards the kitchen.

 

 

"Seokjin, i am really envious of your cooking skill." Yongguk says when they are having the special menu----ramen.

"You should," Yunho tells him," I still remember the days when Seokjin was not here yet. Your cooking is unbearable."

"How about me? I cooked this ramen too." Lee Joon points at his bowl, expecting some compliments.

"You?" They stare at Lee Joon suspiciously," I bet you just sat at there watching Seokjin did everything."

Their comments earn a soft "That's true." from Seokjin.

"What? How could you doubt me, the most handsome, hardworking and honest man in this fire department as a liar?" Lee Joon dramatically places his hands on his chest while showing a sad face .

"I thought Seokjin is the visual of our fire department?" Yongguk questions.

"Wow, thanks hyung." Seokjin stands up and bows to everyone like he had won in a 'the most handsome guy' competition.

"No, it's me." Lee Joon protests.

"Okay, how about we ask captain to choose?" The youngest joins the conversation.

"Hmm......Let me see." Yunho intentionally exchanges gaze with Lee Joon and says, "I think the most handsome person is......." He snickers internally at Lee Joon who is preparing to give his thankyou speech.

"Lee Joon........" Lee Joon stands up," .........Ki."

They burst into laughter, leaving Lee Joon standing alone embarrassingly.

"C-captain!" Lee Joon smacks his palm on the dining table. Luckily they have finished their meal, leaving empty bowls and pot on the table.

"Hahaha, sorry ehha Lieu-tenant J-joon!" Yunho struggles to talk between his laughs. Meanwhile, the youngest is hugging his stomach and leaning on Taekwoon who tries to hid his smile with his hand. Seokjin and Yongguk has disappeared from the dining table. Yongguk is rolling on the floor with his gummy smile while Seokjin is sitting on the floor, trying to calm himself down.

"It's ehhaha Lee Joon Ki, not Joon hyung hehaha." Not able to control his laughter, Seokjin slaps his chair several times.

"That's enough," Lee Joon sniffs air out of nostrils," I assume we won't have a quiet night."

"Why?" Yongguk climbs back to his chair.

"We are going to sing Karaoke tonight." Lee Joon replies while Seokjin and Yongguk shouts 'Yes!' in delight.

"Oh no." Yunho protests, "I really want a nice rest tonight."

"Sorry captain. The majority wins. And the night is still young." Lee Joon points at Taekwoon who walks toward the living room to prepare for the night activity.

Yunho growls and bumps his head on the table.

"I will clean out the dishes." Seokjin starts to collect the bowls.

"I will help you." Yongguk says.

"I will prepare snacks and beers." Lee Joon opens the cupboard and fridge but only finds a bag of snacks.

"Someone needs to run an errand." Lee Joon announces.

"I will do it." The youngest volunteers as he doesn't have anything to do.

"I will go with you." Taekwoon puts down the mics.

"Remember to hold tight the beer cans on your way back. " Lee Joon reminds.

"Sure, hyung," He puts on the mittens while Taekwoon helps him to put on his hood, "Thanks, hyung."

Both of them step out of the building and walk down the street. He scoots closer to Taekwoon when an old man walks pass them. Noticing the younger's discomfort, Taekwoon pats his head gently and gives him a reassuring smile. 

He clings closer to Taekwoon, enjoying the comfortness at the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is observing the scene silently when he feels a soft pat on his right shoulder. He turns to stare at his friend who is standing beside him.

'What?' 

"Go and talk to him."

'No!' He shakes his head.

"I will go with you." 

'No!' He shakes more vigorously.

"Let's go!" His friend tries to push him forward.

'Stop it.' He dodges it and glares at his friend.

"How long will you gonna look at them?" His friend crosses his arms over chest.

'I don't know.....' He shrugs.

"You little stubborn bastard!" His friend glares at him.

'So do you.' He smirks and eyes his friend up and down.

Both of them glares at each other until they find that the aforementioned man has left.

"They have left!" His friend exclaims.

'I could see. You know?' He points his eyes with two fingers and swings forward.

"Yes, i know but ......" His friend sighs.

'What?' He gently nudges his friend with his elbow.

"I don't know......I wanna......whatever." His friend slumps his shoulder down.

Considering they need to change topic, he picks his friend's hand to trace character on his open palm.

"Homework?" He writes.

"Oh, homework.......You know, we have the grand annual event at the end of the year. My profs announced that they will give us a week to submit a new self-composed song to test our skill." The older rolls his eyes.

"Can't they ask our last year profs? I mean, prof can ask their colleagues about us, instead, they make our following week into a hell week!" His friend hids his face in his palm.

He gently rubs his friend's back.

"Help?"

"No, you can't help me anymore." His friend shakes his head.

'Why?' He furrows his brows.

"You have helped me too many times."

'I don't mind.' He pouts.

"I am!" His friend's reply makes his pout heavier.

'I really don't mind.' He blinks his eyes.

"i reject your offer." His friend makes a cross using his hands.

'Hyung~~Please~~' Here comes his puppy eyes.

"I don't buy your puppy eyes." His friend looks away but he knows his friend is side-glancing him.

'Please~~~~' He scoots closer to his friend, pulling his friend's sleeves.

".......Okay. You win," He quickly grins at his friend," but as a return, you have to grant me a wish," He wants to stare at his friend," No objection. I can't let you help me freely."

'Fine.' He walks away.

"Where are you going?" His friend catches up him.

'Home.' He points at their apartment.

"Let's go back together." 

"Changjo"

"Oh right. I totally forgot. Well, he just lives a few floor below us."

He nods.

They reaches their apartment and greets the guard with a nod. They notice the lift door is going to close so they quickly rush into the lift.

"Lucky!" His friend exclaims while the younger tugs a small smile, pressing the button and accidentally steps on his friend's foot when he is stepping backwards. His friend glares at him and nudges him. He smirks and nudges his friend back.

They nudge each other playfully until they reach the floor where the older is going to meet his friend.

"See you later." His friend steps out of the lift.

He watches the door close and open again after a few seconds. He steps out and walks to his apartment door. He punches the right keyword and goes inside his apartment.

'I'm back!' He takes off his shoes. He walks into his bedroom to change into comfortable clothes. After that, he goes into his friend's bedroom to grab his friend's guitar. 

He returns to his bedroom with the guitar and sits on his bed with crossed legs. He starts to the guitar string, playing a short melody repeatedly.

|What should I play? What should I play? What should I play?|

Feeling lost, he takes out the small item from his pocket and stares at it.

"Here and take this. "

"What is it for?" he tilted his head.

"For your birthday present."

"Why do you give me this?"

"If you shake it, then i will come to rescue you."

"I don't need it."

"You will need it someday."............ 

He shakes the small item and listens to the beautiful music. 

'I miss him......'

He adjusts his guitar and sits properly. He know which song he should play now.

He strums his guitar to play the intro of the song and parts his lips.

|Just like the nights I've waited for you

The space between us is long and dark

I hope this isn't the end, I wanna go back

I have fixed all things you wanted

Where did you go, I'm all alone and lonely|

He closes his eyes and continues the melodies. After some string, he inhales and opens his mouth.

|All i hear is raindrops 

Falling on the rooftop

Oh baby tell me why you'd have to go

Cause this pain i feel , It won't go away

And today i am offically missing you|

All he hears is the guitar sound echoing in his apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He trudges into his dorm and closes the door.

"You are early." His dormmate who is sitting on the couch says so after takes a glance on the clock.

"Some fake people who wore a fake smile came into my space after the fake show and kicked me out with a fake reason." He shuffles forward and slumps on the couch.

"Sound like you are swearing. Wow!" His dormmate quickly jumps away to avoid being hit by the sudden fallen body which might kill him.

"Sorry, hyung. I'm too tired." He buries his head against the cushions and mumbles.

"I will wake you up later so that you won't sleep on the couch whole night."

"You are the best, hoseok hyung." The younger raises a thumb up.

He must be in deep slumber as suddenly he is pushed from the couch. 

"Ouch! Hyung! " Lying on the floor, he whines as his falls on the floor first.

"You know it is the best way to wake you up." Hoseok smiles innocently at him. 

"Hyung, you know i can see through you, right?" He narrows his eyes.

"Opps, i forgot haha. Sorry for being fake in front of you." Hoseok grabs his hand to pull him up.

"At least you are one of the most genuine people I meet until now." He blurts out.

Hoseok pats his shoulder and hugs him. He hugs back with a bitter smile.

"Thank you but I would like to ask you a question. How can you look through me with your tiny eyes?"

He smacks his dormmate's back before shoves him away.

"Ouch. It's hurt." Hoseok whines.

"My eyes are not tiny. I can see things clearly." He widens his eyes.

"Yaya, you can see everything very clearly." Hoseok emphasizes 'very'.

He huffs and walks into his bedroom to have a shower.

 

 

He wipes his body with towel and wears on his pyjama. He grimaces at his reflection through mirror before he goes out of the bathroom. Walking into the living room with a towel draping around his shoulder, he notices his dormmate still sitting on the couch.

"Hyung, what are you still here?" He plops down beside Hoseok. He can see the older wearing a look of worried," What are you worried about?"

"I just received an email from my profs. They requires us to make a new choreography of past performed song by next week to test our skill. Which mean, we are going to have a hell week starting from tomorrow." Hoseok shrinks into the couch.

"Hyung, i think you unable to sleep tonight."

"I know.....did you receive any email? I bet your profs will require you to do something too even though you are freshmen."

"I gonna check my email now." Feeling little uneasy, he slides his phone and opens his mailbox. Skipping some non-related emails, he opens the email from his profs.

"My profs requires us to make chereography on sunbaenim's past composed song." He shrinks into the couch too.

"Deadline?"

"Same."

"Reason?"

"Same."

Both of them lose in their mind for awhile.

"Any recommendations?" He turns his head to look at Hoseok.

"There are a few."

"I want the best."

"The best......It is quite hard to get his self-composed songs."

"How hard?"

"I skipped all classes to get his song."

"How many people went for him?"

"Countless."

"When will he arrive school on Monday?"

"I don't know."

"So i need to arrive early to make sure i can queue up early."

"Yup!"

"Hyung, can i know his name?"

Hoseok logins to their academy website and looks for the person.

"Here he is." Hoseok shows his phone to him. He looks at the blonde hair male and turns his gaze at the name.

'Min Yoongi. Senior.' He makes a mental note. 

"Thanks, hyung."

"Welcome."

"What can I help you, hyung?"

"I don't know. I need to watch past year performances first." The older sighs as he know his task is more difficult than the younger's. It is very hard to make a new and better chereography from existing performances. Besides, the performances are the best, chosen by profs to represent their school.

The younger notices his hyung's corner of mouth bending downwards," Hyung, don't worry I will help you."

Hoseok reacts at his words, "Really?" and shows the brightest smile to him.

"Yes." He doesn't mind it as he feels he needs to give reciprocal help.

"Thank you!" He is pulled into a tight hug.

"Hyung, my ribs!"

"Opps, sorry!" He sees a glimpse of apology in the older's eyes.

"I am just kidding." He smiles slyly.

"You......" Hoseok glares at him and talks in regret tone," I shouldn't help you." After the words, the older quickly looks away.

"Hyung, i know you are lying." The sly smile becomes wider.

"Jeez, it's too bad i can't lie on you. I can't tell jokes too." Hoseok tries to be angry but all the younger can see is a wide smile.

"For me, it's bad too." His smile becomes bitter.

Hoseok feels a little flustered, "Eh....let's go to sleep now."

They greet goodnight and go to respective bedroom.

 

He lays on his bed and thinks of Monday plan.

'What should i dance in front of the sunbaenim? Maybe the song i have been practiced until now. But sunbaenim may want freestyle dance....What should I wear on Monday? Maybe just simple sporty clothes because i may still have time for classes.... Should i eat breakfast in the academy? Maybe yes but not too full. Better have some simple breakfast on Monday. Okay, i think i didn't miss out any detail about Monday plan. So sleeping time.'

He closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He just finished his shower when his dormmate comes back. 

"Yo!" His dormmate greets him and closes the door.

"Yo, Hanbin!" He greets back while sits on the couch.

"Have you checked the email?" Hanbin asks him.

"Yes, I have. This is going to be interesting." He replies in delight.

"I can hear your excitement from your voice." Hanbin chuckles while sits beside him.

"Of course. I can imagine how noisy our academy will become." He stands up.

"I can imagine lots of crowd doing cypher (freestyling) at the hallway." Hanbin also stands up.

"I can hear how loud i will be when i am singing in front of sunbaenim." He clenches a fist in front of him.

"I can see how impressive the sunbaenim will be when i am dancing." Hanbin clenches his fist too.

"And we will get permission from the sunbaenim to use his composed song." Both of them says in unison.

"Fighting~~~~~~~" They howl until the last breath. They look at each other and burst into laugh.

"I hope we will perform on stage at the end of this year." Hanbin makes a dreamy smile.

"I hope so." 

"Ah, can i borrow your phone for awhile? I need to check something from our school website." Hanbin asks him.

"Sure." He lends his handphone.

Hanbin slides the screen and gasps at the flower wallpaper," You change your wallpaper?!"

He facepalms internally," Yes......."

"What happened between you and Yuju?" Hanbin stares at him, demanding him to answer the question.

He plops down on the couch and sighs," Yuju asked to break up."

"How?" Hanbin sits beside him.

"She sent messages to me. She said she was tired of this one-sided relationship....." 

"Bull! One-sided bull. How could she say so after you had invested so much effort in this relationship?" His breath hitchs when Hanbin starts an outburst.

"Hanbin, calm down. I....."

"And you! How could you not telling me this? When are you gonna tell me? Next week? Next month? Next year? How could you always hid your feelings away from me? I told you to spit out all of your feelings to me. You know I can't figure out your emotional change. You know I have to check your feeling everyday even when i am exhausted after practices. Can't you see how hard i try to ......?" 

"So you are tired of this 9 years friendship too?" His mumble pauses Hanbin's angry rambling.

"........I....." Hanbin stutters.

"I ask if you are tired of this friendship?" He shots to his feet, eyes not leaving Hanbin's shocked face.

"I'm sorry. I........" Hanbin slowly stands up and tries to grab his hand.

"Answer my question!" He slaps Hanbin's hand away and screams," Are you tired of this friendship? Are you tired of me? Are you tired of this face?" He points at his face.

"No...Iisten, i am really sorry...."

"No, i am the one who need to say sorry. Sorry for having this face. Sorry for making you as my friend. Sorry for making you tired of this friendship, Sorry for making everyone around me miserable because of my feeling."

“No, please don't think like that......"

"I am sorry i can't show you my smile. I am sorry i can't show you my tears as the f***ing tears won't roll down from my eyes. I do want to cry at this moment. But i can't." His chest stings in pain and his throat becomes hoarse. He snaps his phone back and storms into his bedroom, slamming the door shut loudly behind him.

He lies down on the bed, face burying into his pillow. He throws punches and kicks on his bed to release his anger until he feels exhausted.

After a few minutes, he hears a soft knock.

"Hey, i am coming in." Hanbin opens the door and notices the motionless body on the bed.

"Are you sleeping?" Hanbin walks near him with a tray.

He closes his eyes, pretending to sleep.

"I made a lemon tea for you since you have been overused your throat just now. You need to maintain a good condition until Monday. I am placing it on your desk. Make sure to drink it later." Hanbin places the tray on the desk and walks towards the door.

He openes his eyes, looking at the post-it notes written 'I'm so sorry T.T' sticking on his mug after he hears the door closing sound.

"That idiot Hanbin!" He sits up and grabs the mug to drink the lemon tea.

"Yes, and so do you." He chokes and nearly spits the tea out. He feels a hand patting his back.

"Sorry...." He apologizes.

"I'm sorry too and apology accepted." Hanbin smiles.

"Your apology accepted too." He extends his arm outward to ask Hanbin for a friendly hug.

Hanbin rolls his eyes and accepts his invitation. They pat each other's back before retracts their arms.

"Idiot, you should stretch your body before sleep." He teases Hanbin.

"Idiot, just drink your lemon tea." Hanbin stiffs air from nostrils.

"....Done. Now go and wash the mug, idiot." He drinks the tea in one shot.

"Idiot, i may be an idiot but i am not your maid." Hanbin folds his arms over chest.

"You are an idiot. And you are my maid too." 

"I'm not!"

"You're!"

"I'm not!"

"You're!"

"Fine, i will wash this time." Hanbin takes the tray and walks out of his bedroom. Before his closes the door, he says," Hey, let's ditch all Monday classes to watch people having guerilla in school."

"Sure, i think profs won't take serious on Monday attendances."

"Go and prepare for sleep. I don't want to see any sleepbags on your face." Hanbin sticks his toungue out and closes the door.

"Yes, maid. And tomorrow is Sunday. I won't wake up until noon." He teases and hears a bang on his door.

He is glad that he still has someone who understand his situation like Hanbin beside him, despite he lost one a few hours ago. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He remains smiling until the car door slides shut. He sighs and removes the tie before he unbottons his fancy clothes.

"Change into these." His boss, Seungri hands him casual yet fashionable clothes.

"Yes, boss." He answers in emotionless tone.

After he finishes changing, he plops down on the car seat.

"Boss, can you fire our cordi?"

"Which one? Hyerim?"

"Yes, Hyerim noona." He feels disgusting to call her as someone who he is close with.

"Why?"

"She kept touching my face and body unappropriately."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Have she seen any your bruises?"

"No, boss."

"Okay, I will fire her immediately."

"Thanks, Boss."

He hears his boss make a short call while watching the cars passing beside them. Feeling bored, he sums the numbers of the car plates.

'31-4450..........4 plus 4 plus 5 is 13. 13 plus 3 plus 1 is 17.........'

"Prepare yourself." His boss's word snaps him out of the mathematic world. The car stops in front of the hotel. Seungri opens the door and steps out of the car. He follows behind his boss and is escorted by bodyguards.

"Ah~~, oppa!"

"Oppa, look here!"

"Oppa, i love you!"

"Oppa~~You are so handsome!"

His smiles and waves his hand, noticing a group of female students standing near the entrance. He takes a glance at their school badges 'Pledis Performing Arts High School' before winks at them. He walks into the hotel, leaving the female students squealing and giggling behind him.

'See you in a few days, girls.'

 

 

After they settle down in the room, his boss asks him to have a conversation.

"So starting from Monday, you will enroll in Pledis High School. A new manager will be assigned to you. He will wake you up and drive you to the school. He will leave you there until the school ends. After that, he will drive you to your new home. You will stay home after school unless you......"

From Monday onwards, he will have a student life. He haven't attended school for around one year due to his heavy schedule flying around the world. His boss Seungri decides to let him enroll in high school to deal with the negative comments that lots of netizen are asking if he neglect the education of the kid. Seungri arranges his schedule to work after school or in the weekends. Seungri wants him to graduate from the school which he will have first priority to enter the famous Pledis Performing Arts Academy. His boss told him once that if one day the program stops airing, he still can make money from him by making him debut as a singer, rapper or dancer. 

Well, he likes this choice more as he is interested in music since young. But Seungri thinks that his ability can earn more money than his interest so his education have been put aside until the tv program team announced that they have nearly run out of idea recently. Too afraid that the program will stop airing, Seungri starts to plot his second life plan which is the performing arts field.

"Don't sleep until I come back." Seungri leaves him alone.

He takes his time to shower and changes into his pyjamas. He rummages his bag to take out the music player. He plugs in the headphone and plays the music. Humming the melodies and listening to the music, he let his imagination runs wild. He imagines himself as a normal kid who is playing with his neighbourhood friends. He visualizes himself as a student who always pay no attention at the class. He pictures himself sharing his mom's French Toast with his classmates. 

|Among what people thought of me

I was a white kid who chattered in Korean

While the teacher and the classmates were memorizing multiplication

I was the kid looking out the window while pretending to learn

I became an adult when i thought i'd be a kid forever

I'll soon have to be on my way

But in this busy life, instead of convenience

I want to have composure

Together with my mom's French Toast|

He opens his eyes, looking at his hand which was trying to grab the French Toast in his imagination. He retracts his hand back to look at his palm. He really wishes he could touch the French Toast as he wants so badly that all he has experienced until now is a nightmare. But the feeling of cold air blowing from the air-con and the soft pressure of mattress and duvet sandwiching him are so real for him.

Then he hears someone is scanning key card to open the door. He shoves his music player and headphone back to his bag. 

'Singing or cursing?'

He waits his boss to act either of the behaviours but he doesn't expect it is another person.

"Hyerim noona?" He alerts and props him up.

"Oppa," He tries to suppress a puke reflex at the call," Why did your boss fire me?"

"I don't know," Pretending innocently, he sits up to hid his bag under the duvet and search for his handphone," He didn't tell me that he fired you."

"You really don't know?" She climbs on the same bed.

"Yes, i dont know." He finds his handphone and tries to press emergency call to his bodyguards.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" She hovers above his body and inches closer to him.

He quickly presses the call and shoves his handphones in his pocket," I......"

"Ah!" Hyerim interrupts him," I know what you are doing, you this naughty boy."

"What?" He raises his eyebrow.

"You are playing yourself," He realizes his hand placing very near to his private area," Let me help you, oppa." Hyerim tries to rip the duvet away.

Bang! Someone forcefully barges into his room and pulls the crazy woman away.

"Let's go of me! Oppa, save me! Oppa, i really love you! Don't leave me, please." He doesn't want to witness how his bodyguards doing their job so he let his gaze staying aimlessly at the ceiling.

"Why is the f***ing door opening?" Bang!," Why you didn't close the f***ing door?"

'Cursing! How lucky I am!' He chuckles internally while hearing the belt unfastening and swinging on the air.

Snap!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He tries to open the door to his apartment when three old women approach him.

"Hi, ladies." He lifts his hat and bows to them.

"Hi, handsome." One of them winks at him.

"Why do you three fabulous ladies pay me a visit at this night time?"

"Ohh, can you figure it out?" The second woman clings on his arm.

"Am i thinking what you are thinking?" He innocently asks.

"I think you are thinking what we are thinking." The first one winks again.

"Two of you stop flirting!" The last old woman scolds at them," We are talking important matters now!"

"Unnie, you are feeling jealous that you can't act bravely in front of him." The second one says.

"I-i am n-not!" The oldest woman stutters. 

"You are stuttering, unnie." The first one smirks.

"S-Shut up-p!" The oldest woman blushes.

"Ladies, you should have your manner to respect the older." He reminds them.

"Ohh, you are right, handsome." The second one places her head on his shoulder while the first one urges the oldest to reveal their purpose.

The oldest coughs fakely to grab their attention," We have collected the fee for your wushu class.“ She hands the money to him.

"Ladies, i told you i don't need the fee for teaching wushu." He tries to decline.

"No, you should take it." The first one shoves the money into his hand.

"But......"

"No but, handsome." The second one puts her index finger on his lips.

"Now since we have handed money to him, let's go!" The oldest grabs her dongsaengs' arm and pulls them.

"Goodbye, handsome." The second one blows a flying kiss to him while the first one winks at him again.

He winks and blows back a kiss before he enters his apartment.

Then he notices an uninvited guest leaning agaist the wall in the living room.

"Mr. Lin."

"Hyorin," He walks to the kitchen and puts the groceries bags on the counter. Then he pours warm water into a mug and backs to the living room to hand Hyorin the mug.

"Thank you!" Hyorin takes a sip from the mug.

He sits on the couch and frowns at her provocative dressing.

"Why are you here, Hyorin?"

"I am here to deliver a message from Eric."

"Ohh, Eric. What is it?"

"You are requested to be there on Monday. Someone will you to the destination. Wait at the basement at the same time."

"Okay."

He eyes Hyorin finishes her drink.

"I don't know you are such a natural flirt, Mr. Lin." Hyorin puts the empty mug down and stares at him.

"Oh, you have heard our conversation." He raises his eyebrow.

"Of course, since these walls are not soundproof enough." Hyorin sits beside him, flicking her hairs.

"Oh, are you inviting me to flirt you?" He smirks.

"You are thinking what i am thinking." Hyorin snuggles closer to him.

"...... Kid." One word to stop Hyorin leaning on him.

"Hmph! So you prefer old women who have wrinkles?" Hyorin leans further from him and adjusts her clothes.

"Nope!" He watches Hyorin who stands up and walks towards the front door.

"Where is Hyuna?" He asks her while watching her putting on her high heels.

"Oh, so you prefer a younger girl?" She rolls her eyes," She is having a long rest after her last abusive customer."

Speaking nothing, he opens the front door for her.

"Tsk! Being a gentleman after reject me and choose a younger meat?" Hyorin walks out and faces him.

"Well, literally I didn't reject you." He leans against the doorframe.

"Har? You called me kid?"

"I would like to call you baby. But since we have huge age differences, i prefer kid." He winks and closes the door.

Through the door, he hears Hyorin stutters 'Flirt' and the high heels tapping away down the hallway.

Sighing at ease, he stretches his body and walks towards kitchen to settle the groceries.

"Acting old and flirty is really exhausting!" He mumbles as he doesn't want someone to hear it from outside.

He grabs a bag of chips and jumps on his couch. He pushes the 'On/Off' button on the remote control and switches channels until his favourite channel. He feels he is at home when he listens to the familiar dialogues. 

 

 

 

He finishes his chips when the tv is airing the teaser for next episode. He throws the rubbish into the bin and decides to take a warm shower. He pulls out the money which the three women gives him, only finds out that some of them missing. 

'Ah! That noona!' He shrugs his shoulder and shoves the money into his wallet.

After a few years of living on the streets, a coincidence changed his life. He receives money constantly from Eric under the condition of teaching wushu. He even receives a fake IC to prevent the police suspecting him as illegal immigrant. So now he is known as the most energetic old man around the neighbourhood who loves wushu. 

He didn't expect learning wushu will help him make through lots of difficulty of his life. When he was young and sick, his mother registered wushu class for him to strengthen his body. As a result, he saved himself many times and now lives in comfort under Eric's support.

Well, he has no choice but to live under this circumstances.

He switches off the light and stops in front of his bedroom to stare at the front door. He wonders if he can add more locks to his door but he knows that it is a waste of time since the people on that side still can open the door easily no matter how many locks there are.

He shakes the thought off and trudges into his bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is enjoying the soft music when he feels a presence beside him.

"Come here, boy." He pats his right thigh. The dog shuffles closer and shoves its head between its master's palm and thigh. He chuckles softly and ruffles the fur. He moves his digits to its ear and then chin as he knows his boy loves it. Rubbing its chin, he starts to rewind his memories.

He just moved into this neighbourhood one month ago. In one month, he becomes familiar with the new place and some people like Namjoon. He is happy to live here as the people is more kind and helpful than who he lived with. Even his boy is causing less trouble for him.

"Scoups, you are prohibitten to have snacks for one week." He suddenly remembers what a mess his boy has made in the veterinary clinic.

He receives a whine from his dog," This is the punishment for what you have done in the clinic. Ouch!" His dog decides to give him a soft bite on his hand.

He pouts and rubs his digits to smoothen the pain. His finger lingers at the mole which grows on his pinky finger. He feels a kitten on his sore that his dog is asking his forgive for bitting him.

"Never mind, it's not too painful," He pats his dog to reassure it," So no snack starting from tomorrow."

His dog rubs its head on his palm, trying to change his decision.

"Nah, I won't lessen the punishment." He shakes his head, "But i will buy you new snacks after the punishment. As a reward of behave well in the park."

His dog loves a walk in the park but he doesn't because he has to settle for mess causing by his dog. His dog used to attack any vendor stand in the park but it stops since they start to live here. He doesn't know the reason but he is glad for the behaviour change.

"Woof woof!" His dog props up and his face in excitement. He chuckles and cups his boy's cheek to pecks on its nose.

"Shh......I don't want to receive any complaint from our neighbour." He caresses its cheek while hears some noise outside the door. Although his apartment is customized soundproof, no room is ever going to be completely soundproof. 

"Let's go to the studio room." He let his dog jumps off him then walks to the studio room. He closes the door and sits in front of a desk which has a thick book with a bookmark and a laptop on it. He opens the book and flips to where he stopped while starting up his laptop. 

"Hello, sir. It's 10.04 pm." A robotic female sound from his laptop.

"Hello!" He greets while clicks to open the audio recorder. He clears his throat and starts the recording after he gestures his dog to stay on his thighs.

"He finally heard the siren sound. His arm tightened around the wet body to keep it warm. He saw the crimson red liquid kept flowing out from its stomach."

"Yogi, stay with me. Please don't die!"

"He caressed Yogi's cheek and noticed Yogi was half closing its eyes."

"No, don't sleep! Don't close your eyes!"

"His tears down his cheek and dropped into Yogi's eyes, as a result Yogi opened its eyes to look at its master for the last time."

"Yogi, don't you dare to sleep! I command you don't close your eyes!"

"Yogi nuzzled closer to his nose tip and barked."

"Woof! Woof!"

"Don't move!"

"He noticed more red warm liquid spreading on the floor. Then he heard someone trying to barge into the house."

"They are going to come in. They are going to save you, Yogi."

"He hugged his dog as if Yogi was a fragile baby. But Yogi had lost too much blood. It decided to howl so that the police came here to save its master first."

"Awoo~~~~~~~!"

"He tried to stop it but arms pulled him away from Yogi. It was the police who just barged into the room after they heard the howling."

"Let go of me! Let go of me!"

"He tried to pry away the arms but it was too strong for a child. He was carried on the police's shoulder."

"Let go of me! I want my Yogi!" 

"He kicked and bited the police's shoulder. The police shouted in pain and dropped him on the floor. Ignoring the pain, he quickly reached to his dog but was blocked by another police."

"Kid, please go out of the house now."

"No, i want Yogi. I won't leave Yogi here."

"No, kid. You have to go out now."

"The police gripped his arm and pulled him away. He squirmed in the police's hand and looked at his dog."

"Everything was suddenly in slow motion. He saw Yogi lying on the floor and heard its heavy panting sound. He saw blood was covering Yogi's body. He saw Yogi's body shiver vigorously. He saw Yogi's tongue hanging outside. Then he met with Yogi's gaze. The dog slowly closed its eyes. The shiver stopped. And the blood still flowing out of the bruises."

"Yogi-ah!!!!!!"

Click!

He stops the recording and saves the file into his pendrive. He shuts off his laptop and closes the book. Then he stands up to leave the room while Scoups follows him. He walks into the bedroom and plops on the bed. He tucks himself under the duvet.

".......Scoups, come here." He pats the place beside him. He feels the bedside near his legs dips down and his dog bumps into his chest.

He chuckles, "Too eager to sleep with me?" He holds his dog into his embrace while his dogs also nuzzles closer to his torso.

"........Scoups-ah, when I am in danger, you need to run for your life, ok.....ay?" His eyelids is too heavy that he drifts off before he can get a reply from his dog.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He stretches his body after he finishes watching episodes of anime. He takes a glance at his dongsaeng who is sleeping soundly on the sofa. He adjusts the duvet to cover his dongsaeng's whole torso and squats down beside his dongsaeng. He gently smoothens the younger's furrowed eyebrows and pats his head.

"Good night. Have a nice sleep."

He walks into his bedroom and looks around. The moment he sees his guitar, he remembers he hasn't jotted down the tuner in the 'Things to be needed' list. He pouts and trudges into the kitchen. He grabs the pen and jots down the tuner on the paper. Feeling a little uneasy, he decides to double check the list.

"Bread, kimchi, tissue, ramen, tuner." He reads it out.

He remembers the winter is coming soon. So he jots down," Winter clothes." He knows the temperature won't drop down very fast but it is better to make early preparation. And then he jots down "Lots of chocolate" before he steals a glance at the sleeping dongsaeng and giggles. 

Feeling satisfied, he sticks the magnet pen back on the refrigerator and switches off the light. He returns to his bedroom and opens a book to begin his self-study.

Self-study is one of the thing he does when he has free time, except rewatching anime and playing guitar. Besides, he can teach the younger about what he learnt as he has responsibility to not neglect the younger's education.

But tonight his responsibility cannot help him to absorb knowledge like a sponge before. He feels dizzy to focus on the tiny black dots.

He sighs and decides to take a walk upstairs. Walking past the sleeping dongsaeng quietly, he climbs up the stairs and puts on his sneakers. Then, he steps out of the closet and the familiar image appears in front of him.

He still sees spiders web hanging everywhere. He still sees the tiny stones scattered on the floor. He still sees the weed growing between the tiles. He steps on the tiles and walks around the abandoned building. He pauses in the middle of the building to watch the moon through the ceiling window.

"Full moon......" He says.

Then he sees someone's face appearing in the circle. Someone he misses so much. Someone he hasn't met for 17 years. Someone he is eager to know if he is doing well. Someone he used to play with. Someone he once called 'honey'.

"Honey......" He blurts out. He slaps his cheek for blurting out the word.

"Why did i say that word?" Heat creeps from his neck until his cheek. He facepalms and squats down.

'Why am i feel hot?' He fans his face to cool down.

'Maybe i catch a fever.' He assures himself and quickly goes back to his bedroom.

He covers himself tightly under the duvet after he puts off the necklace. In a blink of the eye, he drifts off to the dream.

 

 

 

"Welcome back, Joshua."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He receives a hard slap on his face.

"Again!" The monster demands him. 

He swallows down the lump forming in his throat and tries to prop himself up while ignores the sting on his cheek. Then a familar ringtone echos in the enclosed room.

"You are lucky, kid. We will stop here and continue tomorrow." Jay picks up his phone," Hey, Eric. How is it?"

He slowly limps out of the room while eavesdrops the conversation between Jay and Eric behind the closed door.

".......I wish i will be there." Jay smirks.

".......I can't. I need to have an eye on Tzuyu. That girl is behaving weird recently."

"......How old is she? Sixteen."

".......No, she is fresh."

'Fresh!' He flinches at the word.

".......You are right. She is in the right age now."

".......How about we discuss it face-to-face?"

".......I am free on Monday night."

".......Okay. At the Blue Moon?"

He decides to leave as he doesn't want to be caught of eavesdropping. Besides, he knows they will discuss about other things which are disgusting and horror to him. He sneaks up the stairs, skipping one of the stairs. Then he walks down the hallway and stops in front of a door. He knocks in a specific rhythm and opens the door. He closes the door silently and turns to see the two females who are sitting on the bed. He looks at Fei temporarily and shifts his gaze on Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, you are going to be sent away soon." He says.

He watches the youngest frowning and staring at him in disbelief at first, then her face turns pale and her body trembles in fear, which is the scene he dislikes the most. He dislikes the visible hopeless and tears in her eyes. He always wants her to feel safe when he is beside her but he can't. He knows how useless and powerless he is. He knows he will have to let her being dragged away by strangers and will never see her again, like his noonas who stayed with him before.

And he will regret it.

He looks at Fei who is hugging the sobbing girl. Among his noonas, Fei is the only one who still stays with him. He believes that Fei had made a deal with Jay in the past as Jay is a typical bad person that he will not keep someone who will not bring any profit to him. He always is dying to ask Fei about the secret deal but doesn't have the heart when he looks into her eyes. The eyes often express regret, grief, emptiness and loneliness. He wishs one day Fei will tell him the story behind those feelings.

"You won't be sent away." Fei blurts out.

He stares at Fei, wondering why she said it.

"What do you mean, Fei noona?" He asks, blinking his eyes.

"Tzuyu won't be sent away." She repeats her words in determination.

"But that monster will." He frowns and walks towards her," I heard his conversation with Eric just now. He said Tzuyu is the right age now. They even promised a proper meeting to discuss Tzuyu in the Blue Moon on Monday. Maybe they want to send her there." He cringes when imagining Tzuyu strips her clothes in front of the crowd and losses her ity to a stranger.

He went to the Blue Moon strip club several times. It is a famous strip club which is situated in the most crowded area of the city, very far away from where they are. He remembers the first time he went there with Jay and Fei. He remembers he gripped so tight on Fei's skirt while walking behind Jay. He remembers the sweat bodies brushing his arms. He remembers the loud music hurting his eardrums. He remembers the horrible alcohol and cigarette smell lingering around him. He remembers he saw the stripers tossing their underwears to the crowd. He remembers a warm hand which was trying to cover his eyes. He was supposed to be sold to someone that night. But he didn't.

"We are going to run away." Fei announces.

The two youngest stares at her in shock," What?!"

"Three of us are going to run away." Fei points each of them.

"Onni, how are we gonna run away? We have nowhere to stay. We have no one to help us." Tzuyu asks.

"I have a plan. Don't worry." Fei gives an reassuring smile to Tzuyu.

"Noona, it is too dangerous. That monster will kill us." He says in worried.

Fei gives him a confident and soft smile,"Just trust me. "

"But......" His words are interrupted by a stair squeaking sound," He is coming. Shh......."

"Fei, where are you?"

Fei quickly rushes to open the door," I'm here."

"Bring me beer now."

He watches Fei who takes a glance at them and closes the door. He looks back at the youngest," Tzuyu, let's sleep now."

"Oppa, can you stay beside me until i sleep?"

"Sure." He tucks her in and wipes the tear traces from her cheek. He sits beside the bed and softly pats her arm.

"Oppa, is it hurt?" Tzuyu points at the red mark.

"It was," He carefully gives a fake smile as it is really pain to tug the corner of his mouth," Good night."

"Good night, oppa."

He observes Tzuyu's eyes close in slow motion and her breath becomes slower and heavier. He notices Tzuyu opens slightly.

He rises and switches off the light. Quietly he opens the door and closes it before he sneaks into the hallway. He eyes Fei who is busy pouring beer into Jay's glass. His gaze meets with Fei's before she looks away. He also looks away and sneaks into his bedroom. He then takes a quick shower and ready to sleep.

Lying on his bed, he is thinking about Fei's words. He hopes Fei will tell him about the plan tomorow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He tries not to puke. No matter how many times he do this, he still can't endure the stink and slimy touch although he is wearing a mask. 

"Mmmm!" The unknown person's whine jerks his hand off the unknown person's body. 

"See you on Monday," His boss who just ended a call hands the phone to L and shifts his gaze at the unknown male, "Take off the cloth." His boss tilts his head, gesturing Mino to follow his order.

He watches the unknown male glaring at his boss.

'Please don't glare. You are making the situation worse.' He prays internally.

"Tsk tsk. You haven't learnt the lesson, have you?" He sees his boss makes a gesture, ordering him to continue the turture.

Unconsciously he shuts his eyes tight and bits his lower lip before he presses his palm on that person again.

"Ahhhhhhh!" The unknown male yells in pain. The yell echoes around the abandoned factory. He feels like he is wrapped by that person's pain and suffering. He eventually retracts his hand back and limps down. 

"Boss, please stop it now." 

At the corner of his eyes, he sees Zico kneeling down beside his boss while his boss glancing at him.

"Please, boss." Zico looks down on his knee, begging his boss.

"......Okay." His boss finally agrees.

V who is already standing beside him grips his arm to pull him up. V drapes the youngest's arm around his shoulder and drags him towards the car. Mino and Zico follows them behind.

"Zico," His boss's call pauses their motion," next time don't order me to stop or the kid will suffer more."

He feels dizzy after he hears his boss' warning. He lets V to drag him into the car. As soon as he touches the leather cushion, he faints.

 

 

He wakes up on his bed and finds a female looking at him.

"Noona." He props himself to sit and takes the mug from his noona, "Thank you, noona."

He drinks the warm water in one shot.

"Feeling better?" His noona asks.

"Yes, noona." He places the mug on his lap and wraps his fingers around it.

"Where is Hyuna noona?" He asks while he shakes and rotates his mug to play the remaining water droplets.

"Why is everyone asking about her?" He can tell his noona is folding her arms over her chest.

"Who asked about her?" 

"Emm......actually it is just the old man, except you." 

"You means the old man you likes?"

"I don't like him." His noona smacks his back.

"Ouch, noona!" Rubbing his back, he slightly pouts.

"I don't like him. And i won't like an old man." His noona looks away. Still, he notices the pink tint on her cheek.

"Noona, you are blushing."

"I am not." His noona facepalms.

"Then why are you covering your face?"

His noona inhales deeply and shows her face to the younger, "See, I am not blushing."

"Oh........" He gives her a perfunctory nod.

"..........Okay, don't tell anyone." His noona finally gives in after the silence.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." He scoots nearer and turns his ear toward his noona to listen carefully.

"Emm......that old man called me kid." His noona blurts out and facepalms again.

"Kid?" He frowns.

"Yes, he said he would like to call me kid instead of baby because we have huge age differences." His noona swings her legs as if she was a real kid who just received a huge gift.

".......Noona, i don't understand." He tilts his head.

"Oh, you are so unromantic." His noona gently shoves him and giggles.

".......So?" He asks her.

"So what?"

"Are you gonna confess to him? Ouch!" He receives the second smack.

"Of course not." 

"But you say he called you kid."

"It is a flirt, not a confession." His noona rolls her eyes.

"What is flirt?"

"Oh god, you don't know what is flirt. Didn't V teach you something like pick up lines?"

"No.....and what is pick up lines?"

"I can't believe it. I will tell V to teach you how to flirt tomorrow."

"Emm...okay," He shrugs his shoulder, "So how is Hyuna noona?"

"She is having a rest. Her last customer......" His noona hesitates to tell him the truth.

He feels something wrong," Her last customer is boss's partner!" He remembers Hyuna told him before she was going to meet that person.

His noona nods, "Yes. He....." She glances at him and continues,"......physically abused her and she had to lock herself up until she totally recover."

"Noona, not only physically, right?" He knows his noona's intention to not tell him the whole truth.

His noona looks away," .......Yes."

He grits his teeth and clenches his fists, "That monster!"

He met that monster for the umpteenth time as that monster will come and discuss important matters with his boss. He heard from Zico that that monster always sells girls for money. That monster will look for potential girls and shelter them until he can sell them illegally through his boss. He knows Hyuna noona is one of the poor girls who are sold to work as es. He also heard that that monster has kidnapped a child and force him to learn b-boy so that he can bring the child to severals underground b-boy gambling spots. That monster will take advantage of tha fact that people tend to have soft spot for children. What if the child lost? He will call his boss to take care of it, like what his boss is doing now.

"I am going to visit Hyuna noona." He gets up of bed.

"No, you are not going to do it." His noona widens her eyes.

"You are wrong. I definitely doing it." He walks toward the door.

"No, you can't." His noona blocks his way.

"Yes, i can." He moves away from her and tries to reach the doorknob.

"Don't!" Too afraid that the youngest will go, she grips his hand without thinking the consequence," Ah!"

"Noona!" He watches his noona who immediately releases her grip and looks at her palm. He quickly rushes into his bathroom and turns on the tap," Noona, come here quickly."

His noona washes her hand in cold water. He checks her hand and luckily there is just a slight red tint on her palm.

"Don't go, okay?" His noona stares at him in worried.

"Yes, noona." He reluctantly agrees though he feels sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He shivers as soon as his skin meets with the cold breeze when he opens the front door.

"Achoo!" He sneezes and locks the door. He adjusts his jacket and checks his watch. It is six o'clock in the morning. 

He adjusts his bag straps and walks toward the lift. He presses the button and waits for the lift. The lift opens and closes after he goes in, He looks at the red number.

'Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one....' He steps out of the lift and walks toward the exit. He chuckles softly when he sees the guard dozing. He stares at the black sky.

'Good morning.'

 

 

He reaches the library 30 minutes before the opening hour. He waits while eating his breakfast.

"Krystal noona!" He waves his hand when he sees the female librarian walking towards him," Good morning."

"Good morning." Krystal yawns and unlocks the glass door.

Both of them walks into the library before Krystal locks the glass door from inside.

"Do what you should do." Krystal yawns again and walks towards the staff room.

"Yes, noona." He walks inside the counter and switches on the light. The fluorescent lamps becomes bright after a few flashes. He also switches on the computer and air-cons. Then he grabs a book and shakes it between the sensors.

Beep~~~~~~

Then he hears someone knocking the glass door. He quickly places the book aside and unlocks the library main door.

"Good morning, ahjushi." He greets the man who passes newspaper to him.

"Good morning. Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Yes."

"Well, " The male passes him a bread," If you still hungry, eat it later."

“Thank you, ahjushi." He bows and walks back inside the library.

He places the newpapers and bread on one of the study tables and starts to replace the old newspapers to new one. 

"Morning!" He jerks up at the sound. He turns and sees his friend locking the glass door.

"Good morning, Jungkook." He continues his work. 

"You forgot to lock the door again." Jungkook nags.

"I was holding the newspapers with my both hands." He protests.

"And you left the book without replacing it again." Jungkook grabs the book and replaces it back.

"The newspaper ahjushi just came on time." He finishes his work.

"I want that bread." Jungkook points at the delicious bread.

"It is mine. Newspaper ahjushi gave it to me just now." He quickly hids the bread behind him.

"I haven't eaten my breakfast. Give it to me~ Oh baby, give it to me~~" Jungkook sing-songs.

"Don't want. Don't want. I hate you." 'Don't want' is quite similar to 'hate' in Korean.

"Two of you, shut up and go into the staff room to eat your breakfast." Krystal puts her hands on her hip and stares at them.

"Yes, madam." Both of them rush into the staff room and giggle after they close the door.

"You didn't answer my call last night." Jungkook says after they sit on the bench.

"Sorry. I fall into sleep after i reached home." He takes a large bite of the bread.

".......You lied."

"Okay, i was bumped by one person last night." He sighs and tells the truth.

"Nice record."

He rolls his eyes at his friend's words.

"Oh, i nearly forgot it," Jungkook snaps his fingers," We will have a new transfer student tomorrow."

"Okay?"

"Well, the transfer student appears to be the famous celebrity who Somi hates the most."

"What?!"

He feels dizzy when he imagines how chaotic the school will turn into when the celebrity arrives. And feels pain at his temples thinking how he can walk pass the crazy fangirls into the school without touch or being touched.

"Ahh." He suddenly loses his appetite.

".....Worry about tomorrow?"

"...." He nods.

"Don't worry. I will text Somi later to help you tomorrow." Jungkook takes the remaining bread and shoves all of it into his mouth.

He narrows his eyes at his friend," Thank you, president."

"You are welcome, vice-president."

"I really mean it."

"Har?"

"I really feel thankful for what you do for me."

"Really?"

"Yes, thank you for asking Somi to help me."

"And?" Jungkook smiles slyly.

He rolls his eyes," And thank you for dragging me into the student organization."

"What else?"

"And thank you for repeated one grade for me."

Jungkook's smile turns into serious look.

He sighs and continues, "I really surprised when i saw you in the classroom at the first day." He still remembers the scene when he walked into his high school classroom almost two years and half ago. He remembers the sky still dark. He remembers the light in school hadn't been switched on as it was too early. He remembers he felt regret to reach school around that time as it was creepy when walking alone in a dark school. He nearly screamed when he thought he saw a ghost in his classroom after he opened the classroom door. It appeared to be Jungkook, who wanted to surprise him yet too tired to stay awake so he was dozing on the table. He stared at him for a few minutes before he scooted closer to Jungkoo.....

"Stop!" Jungkook's sound brings him back from memories. He frowns and tilts his head in confusion when Jungkook passes him tissues.

"You are crying!" Jungkook exclaims.

He doesn't realize he cried when he was rewinding the memories.

"Sorry!" He wipes his eyes and cheek.

"Wipe your snot." Jungkook purses his lips.

He wipes his snot and tries to throw the tissue onto Jungkook.

"Go away!" Jungkook leans further from him.

"Jungkook~~" He smiles evilly.

"Throw it in the dustbin!"

Bam!

"Two of you, come out and do your homework after you finish your breakfast." 

"Yes, madam."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He jolts out of sleep when he hears a loud metal colliding sound.

Clang!

"Wake up!" He rubs his eyes and sees a guard standing in front of him. Behind the guard, there is another guard who is opening the gate........

He completely awakes when he sees they gesture him to follow them out of the jail.

He wobbles towards the gate and shots a glance at the guards, afraid that he may perceive the gesture wrongly. But one of the guards walks down the hallway while the other waits behind him. Hesitating, he moves his right leg to follow the guard.

The guards lead him to stairs. He climbs, nearly crawls, up the stairs as he doesn't have strength to move his legs. He pulls the handle to drag himself up. He wonders if the guards are impatient but they waits for him. When he finally reaches upstairs, the guards lead him to walk again. 

He doesn't take notice of his surrounding as he is trying to not wobble all the way. When they stop walking, he finds them standing in front of a door. The guards opens the door for him. After he walks inside the room, they closes the door behind him, leaving him alone.

He looks around. It is a simple bedroom with a white bed, a wooden table and a wooden chair. There is plates of food on the table. Meat, rice, vegetables and fruits. He even sees cake as he hasn't tasted it for years. He looks around again, afraid someone will suddenly storm towards him and slap him for eating the food without permission. But there is no sign of human presence except him. So he takes the meat and bites a small piece. 

"Mmm~~" He kinda misses the taste. His stomach starts to growl, demanding him to stuff all food into it. He obeys it. In a minute, the plates are so clean as if he can see his reflection clearly.

He notices there is a door opposite of the bed. He glances through the opened door and finds that it leads to the bathroom. He rushes inside the bathroom and notices a clean clothes placed on the counter.

He feels weird as he hasn't been treated well for years. He doesn't know why they brought him into a bedroom and provided him a room with food and clean clothes. But he decides to enjoy it since he doesn't want to lose the chance of being full and clean.

He doesn't waste time to put off his clothes, instead he directly turns on the tap. The warm water flows from the showerhead and washes away the hardened mud. He notices there is soap on the counter. He rubs the soap on his body and hairs after he puts off his clothes.

It takes the whole soap for him to clean himself. He dries himself with a towel and even blows his hairs with a hair dryer. After he finishes, he trudges back into bedroom and crawls into the bed. As soon as his head touches the soft pillow, he drifts off. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wake up, Jeonghan. Wake up quickly!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He wakes up with a cramp in the neck. He rotates his neck to smoothen the sore. With the little light emitting from the upstairs, he s into his bedroom to take a morning shower. Wearing a hoodie, he goes into the kitchen and pours milk into glass. After he drinks the milk, he takes a look at the list.

"Bread, kimchi, tissue, ramen, tuner, winter clothes, lots of choco......" He purses his lips and rolls his eyes.

'This hyung really a chocolate maniac.'

He grabs the paper and goes upstairs to wear his sneakers. Then he steps out of the closet and jogs towards the exit. At his every step, he kicks up a cloud of grey dust into the air. He can see every dust particles shining under the ceiling window clearly. He pulls open the main door and the wind greets him with a strong cold blow.

'Guess i need to grab some winter clothes first.' He trembles and quickly runs towards his target destination.

 

 

After a few turns, he finally reaches the house. He rushes into the house as the cold breeze keeps penetrating through his thin hoodie. He climbs upstairs and starts to pack the winter clothes into a bag. He also takes the tuner from a drawer and puts it into the front pocket. Before he leaves with a jacket and a half full bag, he gazes at the family photos hanging on the wall.

 

 

After he grabbed bread, tissue, ramen and the chocolates from the supermarket, the last thing he needs is kimchi. As they finished all kimchi in the supermarket, they have started to 'borrow' the kimchi storing in others' refrigerator. Today he has to 'break in' another house since they used up all kimchi from the last house.

He has stood in front of the white door for a few minutes. He takes a deep breath and turns the doorknob. Luckily the backdoor is not locked.....or he will need to climb up the tree to sneak into the house through the window. He walks into the kitchen and opens the refrigerator to search for kimchi. At the lower section of the refrigerator, he finds a large tupperware containing the kimchi which is enough for two people to eat around two months. He moves the tupperware out and places aside.

“Wah!!!!" He is shocked when he notices there is a mid-aged woman lying on the floor behind him. He accidentally bumps his head when he jerks up.

"Sorry for stealing the kimchi. We will eat it well." He rubs his head and bows at the unconscious woman. He then closes the backdoor and goes back with the heavy tupperware on his hands.

Luckily that house is near to the supermarket or he will spend more time moving the tupperware back to the church. He moves all the stuffs they need by using the supermarket trolley. 

"Hyung, i'm back!"

He pulls the trolley into the church and stops in front of the closet. He then moves the stuffs downstairs.

"Hyung?" He opens his hyung's bedroom door and finds that his hyung is still sleeping. He closes the door back as he knows his hyung will naturally wake up by his own circadian rhythm.

He organizes the stuffs by putting them in the right place. After that, he takes the plate containing bread which he has spread apple jam on it and sits on the couch. He switches on the tv which is broadcasting the weather forecast.

"......the autumn is almost ended and the winter is coming soon. The experts predict that the temperature will drop below 20 degree from tomorrow onwards so we advise you viewers to wear a jacket when you are at outdoor. For tomorrow, it will be quite sunny in the morning but a heavy rain will occur around the evening until the next day. Therefore, please bring umbrella if you will not be home before evening. The estimated temperature is.........."

He hears the door creaking behind him.

"Good morning, hyung!"

"Good morning, Dino."

 

 


Finally i finished this chapter~~~~~~ More than 10000 words~~~~Everybody stand up! Stand up! (imitating DK's motion in one of the andromeda)

I am replaying Jun and MIngyu's while writing this~~~~ growl~~~~

How is this chapter? I revealed Joshua, Jeonghan and Dino because they are main main characters~~~~(Dino is main main main character) and more cameo~~~~ Who is going to be revealed next chapter? >.< ohh ohh ohh, ohh ohh ohh, oh oh, oh oh, expect it~~~~ (but i think i am giving quite a lot of hints for all of you to guess all members?)

And why did the 'Spoilers' chapter receive less views than the first chapter =3= ? It is quite important chapter~~~~ And don't remember to vote the poll in the 'Spoilers' chapter after you make decision about the question~~~~

And i am going to write Meanie's one-shot story~~~~(you maybe expect it to be one-shot but i always overwrite into two chapters ==) Hope i can update it before Jeonghan's birthday ends.

See ya~~~~