Jeon Jungkook

Friend and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was smart but he was a lonely kid. He affraid of new people. Since he was a kid, his umma and appa did not let him go to play with other kids because he had ever been kidnaped. They were traumatized. Kyuhyun and his wife, Sungmin, decided to home schooling their only son. Until he was middle school, they decided to let Jungkook went to common school in Busan. Kyuhyun and Sungmin so proud of his son because Jungkook was so smart. In the second year of highschool, Kyuhyun decided to move to Seoul and placed Jungkook to one of the best school, Big Hit International Highschool (BHIH). Jungkook grew as a shy cute boy. He always comply what his parent said because he knew that they did it for his better. He never complaint and never think about anything but study, study, and study. Kind of nerd indeed.

He was almost good at everything but not at English. Not that bad tho, he just shy with his pronunciation cause it's so hard and very different to his mother tounge. 

Today is his first day in BHIH, he's really nervous but try to keep calm. His teacher Bang Shin Hyuk, let him introduce himself in front of class.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Jeon Jungkook, you can call me Jungkook. I am Sixteen year old. I came from Busan. Nice to meet you. Please take good care of me." Jungkook ended his introduction with smile.

The class suddenly became chaos as everyone "mur-mur" about how cute, how young, jungkook is. All the girls' mouth fell agape.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter