Later

Friend and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? No way hyung. Why should I kiss you?"

"Because I want to and it's the condition to keep your secret." Taehyung gave Jungkook his boxy smile.

"No hyung, I never kiss anyone except umma and appa." Jungkook's face turned red made Taehyung really love to tease the boy.

"Oh, so it will be your first kiss? You are so lucky, I will volunteer my self to be your very first kiss. And don't worry Jungkook~ah, I am really good at kissing. You will forever remember our first kiss."  Taehyung said with his husky voice and set a smug face. He actually wanna said how lucky i am to be your first kiss but he must keep his pride.

Jungkook can't believe what Taehyung just said, how come he easily said something like that. It made Jungkook's face getting  redder. 

"Can we talk about it later hyung, I will think about it first. And I should ask my umma first too. Let's go back to class hyung, it's already more than 5 minutes. I don't want our teacher scolds us"

Jungkook opened the door and pulled Taehyung hand again. As weird as it seems, Taehyung liked being held by Jungkook. He even want to back hug the boy in front of him and walk along the way to the classroom (remember Tae doing this to Kookie on airport? XD. Just imagine something like that O(≧∇≦)Oヽ(^。^)丿(/^▽^)//flips table/ I really love that moment (∩_∩)). But Taehyung held the urge to. He didn't want Jungkook to be freaked out by his weird action.

***

 

Sorry for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter