A kiss means

Friend and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the class. As Jungkook and Taehyung entered the class, many ‘mur-mur’ from other student like: woah he is new but already got Tae’s attention, who is him actually, he can tame the wild Tae in his first day of school? Unbelievable, the two already like love birds who had fight and solve the problem.

The two back to their seat.

“Oh, so you two already knew each other?” Jimin asked V with low voice.

“I just knew him this morning, Chim. You know what he did? He interupted me when I had hot session with Bella.”

“Oh this time you date Bella, I thought you still date Anna. When will you stop playing Tae?”

“I already broke up with Anna about 1 week ago, Chim. How come you did not know? I thought you are my best friend.” Taehyung pouting. “And I will stop playing when you want to date me, Park Jimin!”

A moment of silent.

“Stop it Tae, you are not good at pouting. And don’t joke, it is not funny at all.”

 

 

When lunch time came, Jimin inveted Jungkook to have lunched together with the gank. There were Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung in a circle table in the school canteen. Firstly Jungkook was really shy and uncomfortable but Jimin’s warm personality made it went well. Jungkook get along well to others too. But was it just his feeling or was it really happened that everytime he saw Taehyung, he was always staring at him. It made Jungkook blush and looked at another direction.

School ended for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter