asdfghjkl

Friend and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s not Friday night but Taehyung want to sleep over at Jimin’s house. Even though Jimin said he would have something to do so that he maybe will ignore Taehyung but the latter boy seemed didn’t mind.

“It’s ok Chim, I can playing game or just watching TV while you doing your stuff. I just don’t want to be lonely in my room,” said Taehyung by phone.

“Ok if you don’t mind. Just come like you always do.”

“You are the best Park Jimin. I will come in 5 minutes. Open the door for me. I love you. Bye and see you.” Taehyung turn off the phone.

He then grabbed some stuffs in his room, run to the kitchen and took some snacks then went outside to the nearest house of his, which is his best friend aka Park Jimin’s house.

Jimin opened the door for him. The two went up stair to Jimin’s room.

“I have said to you, right?  I have a drawing project for a competition. And the deadline is tomorrow so…”

“I know, I know. Just do what you have to do, Min. I just love being here, I will play my favorite game.”

“Good.”

 

Jimin back to his desk and Tae came straight to Jimin’s play station. Two hours more already passed and Taehung felt bored.  It’s already mid night anyway. Tae was going to bed but as he saw Jimin fell asleep on his desk, he walked to Jimin direction.

Haish, this kid, Taehyung thought.

“Jimin-ah, wake up, let’s go to bed,” Tae poked Jimin shoulder. No reaction. Taehyung decided to lift up the sleepy baby bridal style. He would feel bad to let Jimin sleep on his desk.

As Tae put Jimin down to the bed, Jimin awaked, semi-conscious.

“Nghh, Tae, why you put me here, I have not finished yet,” said Jimin semi-consciously. He didn’t back to his desk anyway, just continued to sleep. His back was now facing Taehyung.

“Stttt, just sleep.” Tae put the blanket for both and back hugging Jimin. It’s like Taehyung’s habit, whenever Taehyung slept with somebody, consciously or unconsciously, he will hugging that someone. If there is nobody to be hugged he has big bear plushy in his bed to be his victim.

Morning came. Jimin woke up first to find out that he slept on the bed and it’s already morning.

“Omo, my project. It’s already morning. ottoke.” Jimin ruffling his hair feeling frustrated.

“Taehyung-ah wake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter