First impression

Friend and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30 minutes before class...

 

Jungkook was alone in the middle this huge building. He tried to find the principal room. He armed himself with a schoold map and gps on his handphone. He was sure he followed the right path but still did not find the sign of the room. He was nervous that the class will start soon but he was still kind of lost, he walked fastly through the corridor but only to find a dead end and he was shocked seeing an orange haired boy making out with a long blonde haired girl. He closed his mouth with his palm to not make some noise but unfortunately the boy already saw him.

"Hey, who are you?" said the tall boy, walked closer to him with his two hands on his waist. Jungkook walk backward slowly as the boy looked very scary and intimidating.

"For-forgive me sunbaenim, i didn't mean to interupt you. I-I was just looking for-" as he was walking backward, he accidentally stepped on a choke can, and was going to fall but Taehyung, the orange haired boy, managed to catch him on his waist before he fell on the ground.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, ready to get hurt but no pain he felt instead of hot breath on his face. He opened his eyes slowly only to find a handsome guy face that only centimeters apart. Jungkook blush at the proximity. Taehyung stared at Jungkook's face and found it is so cute. He decided to teased the poor boy. Jungkook's face felt hot when Tae's face came even closer. Jungkook closed his eyes again tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter