Friends

Friend and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook was running until he found a place where nobody was there. He sat at the corner, hugging his knees. He always hate himself whenever he cried. ‘I am a man, why I am still crying whenever I am scared, why I’m so weak. Why I can’t control my tears.’

“Jungkook-ah,” Jimin panting after running to catch Jungkook, “are you ok?”

Jungkook who aware of Jimin presence, deepen his face on his knees, trying to hide his puffy face.

“Don’t come closer, hyung.” Jungkook sniffing.

“Why?”

“I don’t like people see me crying. I don’t like people pity on me because I’m weak.”

Whatever Jungkook said, Jimin still walked closer to Jungkook and sat next to him.

“It’s ok Jungkook~ah, people crying does not mean he is weak. And I’m not pitying on you. I’m your friend, so you can lean on my shoulder.”

Jungkook surprised with what Jimin had said. He looked at Jimin, not hiding his face anymore.

“Are you sure, hyung? You still wanna be my friend after see me cry?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“Because, when I was in middle school, people don’t want to be my friend because I easily cry. There was a time that my friends bullied me and I cried then the teacher punish them. After that, those bullies don’t want to be my friend. It’s ok if they did not want to be my friend, I can make friends to others but they persuade others to not be my friends. Since then I always alone. Some want to be my friend just to take advantage of me because I’m… kind of smart.” Jungkook was shy when he said that he is smart.

Jimin wiped the remaining Jungkook tears trace. He put his arm on Jungkook shoulder make him closer so Jungkook can lean on. Jungkook felt really comfortable. He want to hug Jimin but didn’t dare to.

“I will never let that thing happens again here Jungkook. You can be my friend and my friends’ friend.”

“But… I’m afraid of Taehyung hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter