What future will bring us to~

Friend and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin, what you wanna be in the future?" V asked while munching his chips. They were in Jimin's bedroom. V was laying on the sofa, watching television while Jimin on his desk, focus on his drawing. It was Friday night, Tae always sleep over in Jimin's room, because he didn't know what to do and felt lonely in his home.

"Why suddenly ask about that? Isn't it obvious that I want to be animator?" said Jimin, not even looking at V's direction. He was drawned to his work. Jimin, the type of person that always serious on what he was doing.

"Really? I thought, it was just your hobby."

"Yes, it's my hobby, and I am serious on my hobby Tae, I would love to work what I love. How about you?"

"Im still not sure. I don't know what future will bring us to. I think..., I would be astronout? hahahahaha." Tae laugh on his own thought.

Jimin only smiled. He walked to Tae, left his work behind to join Tae in sofa whatching TV.

"Can you be more serious?!" Jimin asked as he slapping Tae's shoulder then tickling Tae's body. "Indeed, such an alien, are you wanna be astronout then go home to your planet!" Jimin continued to tickle Tae.

"Yah, jimmin~ah, don't do that. That's ticklish."

"Get up, give me space then."

Tae got up from his position. The two sat on sofa, whatching cartoon together.

"Tell me Tae, what you wanna be beside astronout."

"Don't know Min, I will think about it later. Maybe after this semester ends I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter