Priorities

Honey Vinaigrette

 

 

Hi guys!!! I’m gonna introduce my NEXT STORY omgasdfghjkl xD. Its title is: I Fell in Love with a Bully!!?1! It’s about a girl in highschool wow surprise !

Hana’s POV

My name is Lee Hana. Im sixteen years old, and Im in highschool. I’m bubbly, nice, forgiving, I feel the need to protect my friends, but Im a nerd and insecure. Im thin, and ridiculously pretty, but I’m wearing glasses so everyone think Im ugly. The Kingkas, EXO, are bulying me at school right now. Their scary gangsters. OMG I hate them so much. And that jealous Queenka Minyoung is bullying me too. One day, I got an arranged marriage to Kai oppa! Which is funny because I don’t have parents. I’m also G-Dragon’s little sister. I also forgot to mention I have a terminle illness. And guess what, Im actually roylety! Than one day, I found out that EXO are vampires! They all fell in love with me because Im the only girl they opened up to omo what do I do!!?1! Aish!

A/N

If you dont read the story then EXO is gonna come and attack you !!!!! So you better read it! OK? XDDDDDD! Hope you li-

“Oh my ing goodness gracious sake.” Hungwon interrupted, with an obviously disgusted look on his face. “Please stop talking I’m gonna get diabetes.”

“Hyungwon, be nice.” Minhyuk said, “But whoever writes this, please don’t publish that story. Especially not after you wrote the summary in Comic Sans.”

“With absolutely atrocious spelling and grammar.” Hyungwon added. “Okay, let’s get on with the actual story.”

---

Yoo Kihyun was a friend of Minhyuk and Hyungwon. From the perspective of teachers, he was the perfect child, acing all his exams, and follows rules 200%. To the students, Kihyun was ing annoying. I’ll let you guess why. It was 5: 30 a.m., on a Saturday, when Kihyun banged on the door of Minhyuk and Hyungwon’s apartment. Of course, nobody was awake.

   “Okay I’m coming in!” Kihyun shouted. He unlocked the door with his extra key. Now, Kihyun wouldn’t call himself a neat freak, but he didn’t appreciate mess. Not one bit. He had been told by Shownu that spraying febreeze over every inch of their room was a bit excessive, but he didn’t think so. Okay, so there was this one time when Hyungwon dropped a dirty sock on the ground while looking him in the eye, and ended up needing therapy, but that was just once, and Kihyun had just finished cleaning the floor. So, when Kihyun was greeted to the garbage dump also known as Minhyuk and Hyungwon’s flat, he was absolutely mortified. He let out a horrified shriek.

   “WHAT THE IS GOING ON!?” Hyungwon screeched from another room.

   “YOU BARBARIANS!” Kihyun yelled back. Evidently, Minhyuk and Hyungwon weren’t going to have a pleasant day.

---

Wonho was suddenly woken up from his pleasant dream to the sound of someone in the room next to him screaming. His first thought? Karma is a . Nonetheless, he was a bit worried about his neighbours. He pulled on an oversized sweater, and left his apartment to check up on Minhyuk and Hyungwon. The door to their room was left slightly ajar, so he poked his head in.

   “What the…”

The sight of Minhyuk and Hyungwon kneeling on the ground, face down, with giant red bumps on their heads, getting lectured by a tiny man greeted Wonho. Hyungwon seemed to notice Wonho peering through the door with a muddled expression.

   “Don’t even ask.”

---

   “So why did you even come here in the first place?” Minhyuk asked, after Wonho had left. Something like this only happens to the protagonists of a story, after all.

   “It’s a long story,” Kihyun replied, “But in short, Shownu ate a burrito that didn’t agree with him last night. And then we found out that we didn’t have any toilet paper left. I woke up this morning to Shownu yelling at me from the bathroom to find him something to wipe his with.”

Minhyuk and Hyungwon exchanged mortified glances.

   “Kihyun…” Minhyuk feebly said, “GET YOUR DAMN PRIORITIES STRAIGHT! TAKE YOUR TOILET PAPER AND LEAVE!” He proceeded to scream. Kihyun wore an aghast expression on his face.

   “.”

---

Meanwhile, in a bathroom of a nearby complex, Shownu was sitting on a toilet, wondering why the hell it took Kihyun over an hour to ask for some toilet paper.

 

A/N

Decided to keep it short and sweet(?) this time around. Also, I Fell in Love with a Bully!!?1! isn't actually coming out, I just felt like an and pointed out all the stereotypes seen in fanfics.