Intro

Honey Vinaigrette

 

 

 

A.H. Institute of Music and Arts. Some have speculated that A.H. stands for Adolf Hitler, but it actually just stands for the initials of the guy who founded this place. I was gonna make this a university setting, but then I realized I don’t know about universities. So, I made it into a boarding school setting instead. Anyhow, A.H. Institute of Music and Arts is where this disastrous story takes place. In a nearby apartment lived Hyungwon and Minhyuk; Hyungwon being a talented young pianist, and Minhyuk being a passionate and hardworking violinist. I’ll have to explain the whole confusing dorm setting in a later chapter, I’m taking up too much space here.

   “Chae Hyungwon get your out of your damn bed right now!”

Groaning, Hyungwon peeled his eyes open and d around for his phone. The all-too-bright screen blinded him as he the mobile. 6: 30. classes. Deciding that he had a few more minutes to spare, Hyungwon rolled over and peacefully went back to sleep. His victory was short-lived. In a due few minutes, Minhyuk would rudely enter their bedroom with an air horn in hand.  Feeling vaguely threatened, Hyungwon got out of bed.

   “You know, I can’t believe you got an air horn just so you could get me out of bed.” Hyungwon grumbled as he nibbled on a piece of bread.

   “How else would I get you to live your life?” Minhyuk retorted. “Unlike you, I actually care about the way I spend my time on Earth.”

   “Whatever. We gotta get going. Enjoy your developing pimples, Satan.”

Hyungwon left the kitchen counter with his bag slung over his shoulders. He could feel Minhyuk glaring daggers into his back. classes.

Wait. Hold up. Why the hell are these guys so salty? I’ll have you know, this is supposed to be a lighthearted, comedic story. Not wherever this is going. But anyways, enjoy the damn story.

 

A/N

Welcome to hell. Expect extremely slow updates, and way too many anime references.