Chapter 7

My Werewolf Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zhou Jieqiong's POV

 

I rolled over to my side and felt something warm pressed against me. I opened my eyes and saw a well known figure next to me. The dim light from the moon shines into the room, showing Chaeyeon with a pitiful and pained expression.

 

"C-Chaeyeon?!" I mumbled sleeply, "Are you back?" I sniffed.

 

"For a while my love. I'm leaving soon." She whispered, placing a featherlight kiss to my forehead.

 

"I love you so much Jieqiong."

 

"I love you too Chae. Will you stay and cuddle with me?"

 

"Sure. Go to sleep."

 

My eyelids fell heavy and soon enough, I woke up in my bed, the dull light coming through my windows. I yawned and stretched, my fingers quickly searching for Chaeyeon but coming up empty.

 

My seeking fingers encountered something paper-like. An envelope.

 

The words 'To Jie' and I immediately know what happened last night wasn't a dream, Chaeyeon was definitely here.

 

I opened up the envelope and read the contents of it, only to have tears overwhelm my eyes.

 

"Dear Jieqiong,

 

It's been four months since I left and these few months been the hardest time of my life not being able to be near and around you.

 

Now I realized walking out on you was a huge mistake. I should've stayed and protected you, kept you from harm.

 

Mistakes happen in a moment and it takes days, weeks, months, and sometimes even years to make up for them. I ask you to believe that this mistake of mine did not happen in a moment foolishness or absent-mindedness, but rather a moment of selfishness and I really, really cared for you, I would never want you at any second of your life be placed in danger. You've only met me for less than a week and yet your life was already in danger.

 

Leaving you was a decision I wish I can take back, but I know I can't. Every once in a week, I would sneak into your room and just to see you. I guessed last night you felt my presence and woke up. I'm glad I was able to hear your cute husky voice again.

 

People say if something belongs to you, no matter how or what you'll have it back. If we are meant to be, we'll meet each other again. I love you Jieqiong, I miss you so much.

 

Love, Chae"

 

She left to protect me, but then why did she say that she was selfish?

 

 

Jung Chaeyeon's POV

 

I moved to Shanghai, China after leaving Seoul. I would go back to Seoul every week to secretly see how Jieqiong was doing and visit Yoojung and Doyeon of course.

 

I left a letter for Jieqiong this week, hoping that she would understand after she reads it. I've decided that I will just stay in Shanghai and not go back to Seoul anymore because If Jieqiong and I are meant to be, we'll see each other again somehow.

 

I bought an apartment with the abundance of money my parents left with me after they passed away. I have so much money I have no idea what I want to do with it and could use it for my whole life.

 

"Hey, you new here?" A familiar voice asked and I turned around to be faced with WinWin, he's part of the Quileute Tribe but from Zhejiang.

 

"Oh my god Chaeyeon! How are you? The last time we met was during that incident."

 

"I'm fine. Moved here to start afresh." I replied.

 

"That's great! It means you're moving on."

 

I did. Now I'm trying to move on from a new problem.

 

"Uh yeah. I hope." I fake smiled.

 

"Good thing we're neighbors, do you want a tour around town?" He offered.

 

"Sure."

 

 

Zhou Jieqiong's POV

 

"I can't believe that our application to SHU has been approved!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter